It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama's alleged gay ex, running for congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
www.rense.com...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edd34c9a0d16.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f1f368f9ee7.jpg[/atsimg]

a convicted felon and drug trafficker
...he's a shoo-in

sinclair...isn't that family supposedly descended from jesus and mary magdalene?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As any MIB can tell you, the REAL truth is hidden in the tabloids.

Tommy Lee said so, and you can take that to the bank!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Usually this type of thing is a sign of a predisposition of suicide.

If in fact this is not the case, If I were a gambling man, I would place a small wager that an accident is inevitable.

Maybe reaching too far. May everyone live a long fulfilled life.

Typo

[edit on 27-11-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
rofl thats just...... im speechless

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It is not just in the tabloids. Here it is in Obama's gay lover, Larry Sincairs, own words

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Usually this type of thing is a sign of a predisposition of suicide.

If in fact this is not the case, If I were a gambling man, I would place a small wager that an accident is inevitable.

Maybe reaching too far. May everyone live a long fulfilled life.

Typo

[edit on 27-11-2009 by imd12c4funn]

Gambling man eh.

Here's some odds for you, if you we're.

Obama's so-called gay lover to:

die in plane crash - 33/1

die in car crash - 9/1

commit "suicide" - 4/1

be murdered - 7/2

Other odds available upon request

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Strange stuff indeed. Reminds me of that Jeff Gannon fellow that claimed to be Bush's Gay sex "slave"

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

And here it is in the Cleveland Leader newspaper.

Cleveland Leader

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sinclair is a career criminal - including many crimes involving deception - who failed 2 polygraph tests regarding his allegations about BO.

www.politico.com...

He essentially did this for money.

This story is deader than dead, and you guys are playing worse a corpse. Kinda icky.

Why do so few people take the time to try to find out if anything they happen to hear is actually true?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

you 'forgot' one.

www.clevelandleader.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
oh god i can't quit laughing. So they got cracked out, that's nice to know lol.

Can't wait to see what happens or how he mysteriously disappears

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
LOL! This thread is warped enough to make my day! I love it!

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Well you forgot this one. Quote below is from video description.

UPDATE: Mr. Sinclair's polygraph examination was in fact conducted on Friday, 22 February 2008 in Los Angeles by polygrapher Ed Gelb (who, as AntiPolygraph.org has documented, is a phony Ph.D.), contrary to information originally published by WhiteHouse.com indicating that the polygraph would take place in New York on the 26th. For discussion of developing events, see "Larry Sinclair and the Polygraph" on the AntiPolygraph.org message board:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This sounds like a setup. It's 'funny' from an outsider's viewpoint, how many people are 'hating' on President Obama, when frankly from where I stand he is the best you've had in the Oval Office for some time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Quite old news, actually. But wasn't the supposed lover a choir leader named Reginald something that was killed?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Where to start....

First of all, we will have to agree to disagree about the polygraph as a test. There is conflicting data in terms of research studies. So for the sake of this discussion, I'll put it aside. Dr Gelb does not have a phony degree, so far as I can tell. And how about the second test?

Second, one point that is incontrovertible, is that Sinclair is a convicted felon who has spent time in prison for crimes based on deceit, such as fraud. He has an almost 30 year history of essentially lying and stealing for a living, and he makes no attempt to deny it. He is also mentally ill.

Third, there is no evidence to support his claims.

I Ffnd it ironic that you consider the word of a mentally ill career liar and convicted felon to be more credible than a polygraph machine, but, to each his own I suppose.

Fantasy can be fun.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So the majority of Americans voted a Kenyan, crack smokinging homosexual Marxist/Muslim who's also a bit like Hitler as your president. I never knew the American people were so open minded.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Quite old news, actually. But wasn't the supposed lover a choir leader named Reginald something that was killed?

I think he was killed before the campaign began along with 2 other men. Sinclair doesn't need to be snuffed out because he has a criminal background and is easily discredited.

I don't know if it's true or not and really don't care that much. But I do see this thread quickly becoming nothing but yet another bash/defend Obama thread and that bores me silly.

Continue on without me.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I can not honestly think of a more ridiculous thing for people to talk about, believe, or care about.

And folks, I never did and never would vote for a shill like Obama. I wrote in Ron Paul.

There are plenty of large and serious issues to take up with Obama...do we really need to dredge the loony bin for career liars in order to try to throw mud at this point?

It just stuns me how easily people believe any old rumor. If anyone hears anything that supports their feelings - I won't even say thoughts, for it doesn't rise to the cognitive level to merit such a title - they don't even try to run it through a filter, or suspend belief. They just believe it.

What is it with the American unwillingness to use their god given brains? Why must we constantly confirm the world opinion of our intellect?

This is the kind of crap that makes me think mankind will never make true progress. This is the kind of crap that truly gets me down. It shakes my faith in humanity when I see this kind of petty, unthinking mob mentality.

I think I have to go make myself puke.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
Sinclair is a career criminal - including many crimes involving deception - who failed 2 polygraph tests regarding his allegations about BO.

www.politico.com...

He essentially did this for money.

This story is deader than dead, and you guys are playing worse a corpse. Kinda icky.

Why do so few people take the time to try to find out if anything they happen to hear is actually true?

That wouldn't be any fun, would it?

Fact-checking is for people who can't handle a good rumour.

/syke

Star for being the first to bust this one out

<<   2 >>

join