It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these be Lazar's 'Hangar Doors' at S4 ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

holy crap. i have never seen such a distorted area on google before. its almost as if they went over it with a paintbrush! i think we need to do some investigatin into this. area 51 doesnt even have this much blatant covering nor does any other area ive looked at. very wierd indeed.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Thats what I thought also, with the comment on the video from someone who worked for Lockheed black projects, and then what I saw when I checked out the area, to be honest, I was shocked at the amount of distortion.

Usually you get maybe a small blacked out zone, but it looks like it has been gone over and over and over, you cant make out any details at all, one patch you can see through it a small amount to see there is something on the lake bed, but no way you could say what.

And again it's a massive area, I with many others have speculated about Area 51 being moved, perhaps this guy has let it slip?

I really hope someone can add something to it, because if what this guy said is right, that is where all the anti gravity Aircraft are now tested.

Could be worth a great thread to someone.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I thinke Lazar came forward in the late eighties, if I remember correctly. Not sure when the drawings were made, but should be easy enough to find out. My guess is they are just as old as his original disclosure info. I remember looking at these same drawings back in the ninties...early 2000's maybe. I think that was before Google Earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Bob Lazar versus Google Earth. Man, I must be getting old. Bob predates Google Earth. Google just bought the company, which was called Keyhole, but Bob's story is still older. I think the 20th anniversary of Bob appears on Vegas TV (KLAS) was two weeks ago. Bob Lazar, Gene Huff, and John Lear were on Coast to Coast for 4 hours. Two decades, and nobody has proven S-4 exists.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I started another thread with a photograph of Papoose Lake.

Papoose Lake as seen from Bonanza Peak

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

unfortunatley before my time, i was born in 85. just was wondering if the pictures were drawn back when he first came out or if they were somewhat recent but i think ive got my answer. awesome pictures by the way.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What sticks out more than "doors" is what looks to be the "turn around" area Bob mentions on his site with what appears to be some kind of "door"...

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Doors? Aren't they mountains? these are not doors, and if they were doors why do they look like mountains?

Open your eyes buddy and have another look.
I mean seriously, I laugh at most of the crap posted on this site, but at least this thread actually has something of substance to back up the insinuation made.

Look at the third image of the first post. Make sure you scroll across.
Now, if you can't see the clear as day rectangle/square shapes, then you should have your eyes checked.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Four more images. Two from Google Earth, and two of Lazar's drawings, one of which is an overlay of the Hangar Doors location on a Sat image. First image is GE and is for location only. Second image is same exact location as first image but using the History image to show the 'squares'. Third image is Lazar's own overlay drawing of Hangar Doors location. Now... what is interesting... at least to me... is the fourth image is Lazar's drawing of the interior hangar thet he was familiar with. It shows the 'Nurses Staion' protruding out from the rest of the inline hangar bays. If you look at the GE older images, you can see what might be this 'Nurses Staion' In the GE image...it sticks out. Lazars overlay and the GE marked location seem to show the Doors in about the same position. Sorry for the lengthy post.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How about one waypoint to look at on Google Earth, rather than enhanced images. I don't see anything on the mountain.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

What you see are not turn arounds, but the natural way a dry lake looks at the edges. At the periphery of a dry lake, you get bits of soil with plant life and bare patches.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Scroll up to the previous post (the one right before yours) to the 'washed out' Google Earth image. The coordinates are at the bottom of the image. Just in case, here they are 37 06 50.83N, 115 50 19.76W Just cut-n-paste into the search box on Google Earth. The image that will come up will show you nothing but mountains and rocks. You have to use the 'Historical Imagery' function in "VIEW' and go back until the image is washed out yellowish looking. Then look closely and you will see the 'squares'. Thats it. Oh... and what you do see is a matter of interpretation.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by dennisdvx]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

I had already done that. I only get one imagery date, that being Nov 13, 2006.

If you zoom out, you can get the date of June 6, 2002. However, there is nothing on that image. It's just filler. I hope that wasn't was being "enhanced."

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i see no doors just sand or dirt whatever

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is this the same guy that sketched a hamster onto a map of austrailia?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I looked at your pictures and read the thread. Nothing in any way resembles doors of any sort imo.
To the believers, Lazar claimed to have been driven to the site daily on a big bluebird type bus. Show me this bus trail please..

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Google Earth 37° 9'33.47"N 115°55'38.52"W.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There's nothing there... all I see is dirt, mountains, and more dirt. While I want to believe that there's something to Lazar's story, there's just nothing at Papoose Lake. Doors—especially something as large as a hangar door—are nearly impossible to hide and everything in those pictures looks natural.

I have to wonder, assuming Lazar isn't making it all up, if he was somehow confused or misdirecting, because there is an actual "S-4" and it's part of the Tonopah Test Range and nowhere near Papoose. The coordinates to find it on Google Maps are as follows: 37.70956,-116.448491

It is directly east of Antelope Lake and southeast of the Tonopah Test Range Airport.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro
There's nothing there... all I see is dirt, mountains, and more dirt. While I want to believe that there's something to Lazar's story, there's just nothing at Papoose Lake. Doors—especially something as large as a hangar door—are nearly impossible to hide and everything in those pictures looks natural.

I have to wonder, assuming Lazar isn't making it all up, if he was somehow confused or misdirecting, because there is an actual "S-4" and it's part of the Tonopah Test Range and nowhere near Papoose. The coordinates to find it on Google Maps are as follows: 37.70956,-116.448491

It is directly east of Antelope Lake and southeast of the Tonopah Test Range Airport.

the reason you're not going to see it because the government spent lots of your tax dollars to conceal it. but it doesnt mean its not there.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I'm sorry, but they can spend as much money as they want, but that doesn't make hangar doors magically invisible. There are frankly far more interesting possibilities for Tonopah's S4 than the alleged base at Papoose Lake. The Tonopah Test Range, for one, is far more isolated from civilization than even Area 51 and has a few areas that look like they could go into the surrounding mountains. It's also, interestingly, straight to the north of Papoose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join