It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who DID get the h1n1 shot...HOW do you feel? what are the results?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's not anecdotal or illogical, as people have died from taking the swine flu vaccine. Death is death, it's not like you can get a refund on your life if the vaccine kills you, even though you were perfectly healthy and would have probably lived to a good old age if you hadn't taken it. I also did not say anything about it being a NWO conspiracy. It's more to do with greed.

whaaa
Yeah I was also surprised at just how well the SinuCleanse NETI POT works. Having a runny nose and sneezing all the time was really annoying. Now I no longer have those problems and can breathe so much better now. I personally think it's the sea salt that makes the difference. It stings a bit, but is well worth it. I also flush my ears out with it and also occasionally have a sea salt bath. I feel so much better afterwards.

curezone.com...
www.healthfree.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by kindred]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Wow you people who get the H1N1 vaccine sound like zombies urging us to get our shot, not in the million years take your H1N1 vaccine pride and take it elsewhere it doesn't belong here.

Considering this thread asked people who got the shot to post, I'd say perhaps it is You who doesn't belong here. A little civility?.....

I got it, I feel fine, and I'd rather take the vaccine risks over putting others at risk should I have become infected with H1N1. And BTW, vaccines don't contain "live" viruses.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I had the H1N1 injection 5 hours ago. I had a normal flu shot 8 weeks ago. The flu kicks the stuff out of me because of my diabetes, so I take a risk with the injections. I don't advocate taking it or not taking it. If you do decide to get it, be aware of your allergies or other conditions that might cause an adverse reaction (for example if you have an allergy to eggs).
They ask you to stay for 10 minutes after the shot to make sure you're not reacting. After that you can go home. I had the Novartis brand shot and feel okay. I so far have no side effects.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It reminded me of a typical flu shot (I've had around 15). All good.. no death.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join