It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pager intercept message discussion thread - wikileaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wikileaks is releasing their 9/11 messages tonight if their DNS doesn't go down like last night. They have provided some tidbits prior to the release:

MESSAGES ARE LIVE AT THE LINK BELOW
911....__._/

8:36:03 AM
IRAQ SAYS IT SHOOTS DOWN U.S. RECONNAISSANCE PLANE
8:51:31 AM
[email protected]|Please call Pentagon Weather|UNCLASSIFIED Please call Pentagon Weather.......reference 1030 Meeting.....703-695-0406 ANDREW J. TERZAKIS, Lt Col, USAF D
8:53:44 AM
"NYPD Ops Div"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From 3AM on Wednesday November 25, 2009, until 3AM the following day (New York Time), WikiLeaks will release over half a million US national text pager intercepts.

Can't wait.till Midnight pacific time.

I guess I am staying up tonight. I am going to get the coffee brewing now. I have thousands of lines to read tonight. I hope my wife does not get too mad.

To the OP. Thanks for making this thread with the news.

One thing that might be helpful is while looking through the texts it would be useful to use the text search function to find all of your keywords you one is looking for. For windows notepad , Click on Edit on the menu bar then click on find.

Any bets on how fast all of the servers are going to crash?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"it's reported that a US military helicopter circled the building then crashed into or next to the Pentagon - it's not clear to whether it was the White House or the Pentagon - they are being evacuated"

I can see how how a hilicopter circling and then crashing into the pentagon could be mistaken for an airplane crashing into it.

So can someone stem my ignorance? Can we ever know exactly who sent these messages? It's kind of unethical identifying these people personally but it's a lot more probable cause than they have to pull off all the other crap.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well if someone gets a copy before I do and the server crashes I hope someone can e-mail me it :p

Also I checked the name of J.Tamer: You are needed in the War room. In fact there is a J. Tamer in the War Department. I'm going to go with these are probably genuine text messages. Whether, some have been deleted or added we will never know without finding the source.

Also, I didn't know we bombed Afganistan the same night as 9/11...where the hell was I?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This should be very interesting. Who sent the txts though? The general public or the fire department? People on the scene? Sorry if it's been answered already.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The page linked to states they are pager texts from a particular service provider. More than likely there will be many government, medical and corporate clients and a few drug dealers and pimps.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The text messages are from the majority of all text message traffic in the USA for a 24 hour period...including civilians, Police, Fire, Business, Military and government.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

11:13:04 AM
Lines to Washington & Saudi are blocked or jammed. Couldn't get thru. Jim at the FBI had no info - he suggested we watch Fox or CNN. Chris.

Hmmm. Saudi? Interesting. (And funny is how Jim at the FBI suggested they watch Fox or CNN.)

Other random thoughts...they sure seeded this with some interesting tidbits. This is going to be a LOT to digest, I can tell already.

I remember Iraq reporting they shot down a plane that day.

Possible explosion at the WTC at 8:53?

Plane and bomb?

I'm going to be looking for early news reports and anything that relates to reports of the "bombing" of I forget which important building in DC. That one always struck me as odd. I believe it was reported minutes before the report that something hit the Pentagon

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
With txts like " WTC HAS BEEN HIT BY AN AIRPLANE AND A BOMB. " I can't help but think these leaked messages will do more harm than good for people trying to work out what really happened that day.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree, why would someone obviously in the government being trying to get through to Saudi? Is that our shadow government?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If this is real we need names and sources. This is a very serious issue. Anybody and there dog could post to a wiki site. But if this is real...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

A lot of Saudi connections surround day. One that immediately comes to mind is them flying the bin Ladens out of the U.S. Another is that most of the hijackers were Saudis, but we presumably didn't know that until much later that this message is timestamped?

And yes, who knows what else. Just funny that someone would call the FBI because they were having trouble getting in touch with someone there.

They're saying it's real, but who knows anymore. I have a gazillion questions surrounding that too. This kinda reminds me of the Mosaic database in the TV show FlashForward, which I've become addicted to. Ugh.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Also, I didn't know we bombed Afganistan the same night as 9/11...where the hell was I?

If memory serves, at first everyone thought Afghanistan was under attack directly following the attacks. However this turned out to be a retaliatory strike from the Northern Alliance (aka Northern Coalition) against the Taliban and Al Qaida in response to the assassination of their leader the night before the WTC attacks.

If you recall the guy was scheduled to be interviewed on TV, and the cameraman was actually an Al Qaida operative using a camera with hidden explosives inside. He was a suicide bomber, and killed the guy in the process as well. That evening, directly following the WTC attacks during U.S. early morning hours, the Northern Alliance retaliated with mortar fire. In all the confusion of the WTC attacks, many news outlets "got it wrong".

I do find the helicopter circling the pentagon/crashing into it to be interesting. I've never, ever heard of this one before, and ironically, it is one of the MOST plausable explanations as to what happened at the Pentagon. I think its almost universally accepted by anyone with even an ounce of skepticism that an airliner didn't crash there, and it is reasonable to assume that during that period of time the military would be mobilized to key areas. The Pentagon would certainly be one of those key areas, and it is certainly within reason that a patrol helicopter could crash under the circumstances. The big question to me is, if that's what happened, why hide it.

Note I am not a truther, so the "well duh, it was the government using drones/missiles/whatever" theory doesn't fly with me. I don't buy that our government is that intelligent.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
from 911.__._

UPDATE

To foster a deeper understanding, the messages will be released to the global community "live". That is, the first message, corresponding to 3AM September 11, 2001, five hours before the first attack, will be released at 3AM November 25, 2009 and the last, corresponding to 3AM September 12, 2001 at 3AM November 26, 2009.

It seems they are releasing it in bits and pieces. I don't get it. But there must be method to this madness.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Oh damn you are right...they are doing it minute by minute. Hell I want the whole thing to read through. They want us to follow the postings. The only reason I can see them doing this is that there is some damning information in there that unfolds in a story type format.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Im hoping this is 3:00am EST?

22 mins till NPT confirmed lol

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ATS does have a chat service. the bottom on the top right next to log out. feel free to come in and have a live discussion as the events unfold.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Which chat, Doc? And thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the top bar starting with HOME,HOT,TOP....,SEARCH,HELP,CHAT,SUBMIT,LOG OUT

its right up there

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
these arent texts. they are pager intercepts

The following are national US pager intercepts that cover the September 11 tragedy from 3am on the same day (Tuesday) until 3am the following day. Due to popular demand we provide a new block of pager data every 5 minutes, synchronized to the actual time of day the message was sent.

still gonna be interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join