It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson Clarification.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

voice morphing, mini bombs at the base of light poles, missle in broad daylight, DNA planted. .....or Barabara Olson talked to her husband which Ted and his secretary have no motive to lie about.

The mindset of truthers fascinates me much. yes it does.

And now Ted Olson is in on the coverup!!!!!! BTW, David Ray Griffin fooled you in that article with lies and misinformation. I counted 22 lies/misinfo in the brief article which I had read and laughed at long, long ago.

No one here has said anything about any of that.

I counted 150 lies with the Original story... (see what I did there)

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

You listed all kinds of crazy things that were not mentioned here at all and the fact that you do not understand that there was plenty of motive to coverup for his supperiors means you have not looked into this at all. Nice straw men though. I started a pool to see how long it takes you to get banned this time.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I got 5 bucks in it.....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by beard

You listed all kinds of crazy things that were not mentioned here at all and the fact that you do not understand that there was plenty of motive to coverup for his supperiors means you have not looked into this at all. Nice straw men though. I started a pool to see how long it takes you to get banned this time.

Do you care to enlighten me as to what you think happened at the Pentagon? I know you won't. Truthers rarely ever do.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

4. As Solicitor General, lobbied for anti-terrorism legislation immediately after 911

The job of the Solicitor General is to represent the U.S. Government before the Supreme Court of the United States, not to lobby for new legislation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you kidding? Terrorists KILLED HIS WIFE!!!! I swear to God, you truthers can't keep your eye on the ball.

What a disgusting post.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Either it's a time zone thing or the NWO made a big time boo-boo??

Which could it be?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Well explain the timezone thing...

It says Pennsylvania. I asked a fair question, is it not right to expect a fair answer ????

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

A plane hit the pentagon....

What was you expecting me to say ?

If your not gonna back up your claims then what are you doing ?

Penn is in the Eastern Timezone is it not ?

(I don't care who explains this to me, but talking with cro-magnum man here is not getting me any answers)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Could you be a little more detailed. Was the Plane Flight 77, with passengers aboard?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh yeah, didn't Ted Olson also represent GW Bush in the Florida recount case where he argued that the recount was UnConstitutional? Do you see the irony of that last statement.

Therefore, Mr. Olson has made a career out of sticking up for and defending some interesting individuals who were allegedly involved in some suspicious behavior. Apparently, since a zebra does not change his stripes, his actions in regards to 911 were no different.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Oh yeah, didn't Ted Olson also represent GW Bush in the Florida recount case where he argued that the recount was UnConstitutional? Do you see the irony of that last statement.

Therefore, Mr. Olson has made a career out of sticking up for and defending some interesting individuals who were allegedly involved in some suspicious behavior. Apparently, since a zebra does not change his stripes, his actions in regards to 911 were no different.

That's cool. Falsely accusing a man of being complicit in death of 3000 of his fellow Americans, with not 1 shred of evidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

I'm not doing your work for you.... figure it out yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Why not... we blamed Bin Laden, without one shred of evidence.....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by beard

Why not... we blamed Bin Laden, without one shred of evidence.....

That's a false statement.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

How come the FBI says "There is no Credible evidence linking OBL and 9/11"

reply to post by beard

I didn't ask for proof of anything. Just what you thought. I figured you'd only answer vaguely or not answer at all. That what truthers do.

Pot......meet Kettle

No. I will not do your work for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

How come the FBI says "There is no Credible evidence linking OBL and 9/11

reply to post by beard

I didn't ask for proof of anything. Just what you thought. I figured you'd only answer vaguely or not answer at all. That what truthers do.

Pot......meet Kettle

No. I will not do your work for you.

aNOTHER SILLY QUESTION EASILY ANSWERABLE.

I'm not afraid to say what I think happened. Why are truthers?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

You have all the makings of an obsessive compulsive dis order, and talking to you is very much like talking to a 5th grader.

Your hypocritical, and you spew nonsense, I pray for you sir.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Once again we have a so called Debunker coming to a forum to argue with people he thinks are totally crazy, delusional morons. As I've said before I'll never understand what motivates people like you Beard. You and most of the resident parasitic Debunkers are no different than common bullies. Why the mods tolerate this kind of posting is beyond me, it doesn't promote good conversation or debate about 9/11.

That being said, I have a question for you Beard. How can you take the word of someone who argued in court that...

"There are lots of different situations when the government has legitimate reasons to give out false information," Solicitor General Theodore Olson told the court.

The fact is you don't even have a argument or theory, didn't include a link, you just open up your thread with a one-liner opinion and begin your whole bait and switch game. Very typical of people like you, and like someone already noted, it is the exact reason why our government gets away with most of the illegal, and immoral things they do. People like you always assume they(government officials) are being truthful, "Why would they lie" you say...well they do, all the time. This fact is without question, and the fact is that Mr. Olson believes its ok to lie to the American public for reasons that are for our own good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join