It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hemorrhagic Black Lung Arrived in America ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is the Hemorrhagic lung virus that was recently reported spreading in Ukraine now showing up in America ? The following article sure seems to suggest that it is. www.kcci.com... There isn't very much MSN coverage of what's going on in Ukraine. Though through bits and peices on the internet , we are learning that there is a nasty pneumonic virus that is starting to spread. According to this article , recent autopsies done in Iowa revealed " very heavy , wet hemorrhagic lungs , lungs with alot of blood in them ". I think a more virulent form of virus has been unleashed on us , originating in Ukraine just as Joseph Moshe was trying to warn the world.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It's H1N1. It's already in the US. So far, we haven't seen it mutate, but it could do that (or the Ukraine virus could travel here).

This is why they were making such a big deal about H1N1.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
H1N1...There lungs are black, and full of blood. It is not H1N1 not close. The vaccines wont do anything to protect them, if the virus gets to america

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

What is the source for saying this is H1N1... lungs as black as charcoal .... last time i heard H1N1 vics were rather unhealthy to start with....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is in the states already.

It has been addresed in some other threads.

I think it is in the midwest and there are victims with the bloody lung symptoms.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
This is in the states already.

It has been addresed in some other threads.

I think it is in the midwest and there are victims with the bloody lung symptoms.

in Ohio & in Texas that I have read so far......

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
but what about the claim that its a mutated swine flu... i mean if it was swine flu it would be all over the news

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Can we get a source for this? I had read in another thread and on KCCI that it was in Iowa. I live in Ohio I'd like some clarification please!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

"In the autopsy, what we're seeing is very heavy, wet hemorrhagic lungs, lungs with a lot of blood in them," said Dr. Gregory Schmunk.

www.kcci.com...

Time to be prepared. Self quarantine when it hits your area, this is not the first two rounds that we have seen it has flown around the world and is back w/ a vengeance.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Post from a blog that also posted the KCCI article.

Follow-up: I spoke with Dr. Schmunk today and he told me that ALL of the patients that had hemorrhagic lungs tested negative for H1N1. Further, that the television reporter made the connection to Swine Flu, not him. There have been no new hemorrhagic cases, in Des Moines, for almost two weeks. Also, he said that in the cases he saw, the lungs were not black as reported in the Ukraine. However, he did say that medical examiners across the country are reporting some hemorrhagic lungs.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is an ongoing thread about this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts in this earlier thread.

Closed.

top topics

join