It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Intelligence Failures" and Prior Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just more Coincidences.......(SOOOOOOOO many more too)

[edit on 23-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ahem...

Bin Laden admitting involvement in the 9/11 attack on AL Jazeera

Most telling is the fact that, if this were a fake Al Qaida broadcast, Al Qaida would be screaming their heads off that it was fake. Thus, any innuendo dropping on your end concerning "inside jobs" is largely moot.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

And if they denied they had any involvement, would you listen ?

Actually no, I don't see it that way, in an area known for hating Americans, and seeing the joy that came across the Middle East why wouldn't they take the popularity and run with it ?

My favorite is the last one......
Yea, ok

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Bombshell: Bin Laden Worked for US Until 9/11
Sibel Edmonds on the Mike Malloy radio show

www.globalresearch.ca...

Sorry you are wrong perhaps; you should try to do a little research.

Sibel Edmonds Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Right Up Until 9/11 PT2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Must have been busy.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Most telling is the fact that, if this were a fake Al Qaida broadcast, Al Qaida would be screaming their heads off that it was fake.

Just a side note - if al Quaeda were screaming their heads off that it was fake, do you think it would get any airplay on western media? Do you really think the western media would afford al Quaeda 'right of reply' to address their concerns that it was fake? I'm not saying it is, or it isn't, but I just don't think anyone subjected to the western media will be getting a balanced story either way.

It's similar to the reports years ago in Pakistan that Osama had died. There were a number of 'non-western' media outlets who ran with the story, and to an objective person, and knowing bin Laden's health issues, it seems entirely plausible. But did you hear one western media source run the story? I sure didn't.

I hate to say that the entire western media is corrupt, or part of some conspiracy, but seriously - if Osama is dead, the world would ask what the heck we are still in Afghanistan for, if not to find OBL... Unfortunately, to some people, he's a necessary evil...

Rewey

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

And if they denied they had any involvement, would you listen ?

Actually no, I don't see it that way, in an area known for hating Americans, and seeing the joy that came across the Middle East why wouldn't they take the popularity and run with it ?

What the heck do you think the guy just did when he admitted his bunch was behind the 9/11 attack? He didn't announce it ABC or Fox, he announced it on Al Jazeera, which is beign broadcasted throughout the muslim world.

Not that it matters, as the defense for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is saying that he's intending to use the trial as a soapbox to explain he attacked the US as a direct result of US foreign policy. Thus, this isn't about whether I would believe them, but rather, whether YOU will believe them, since they ARE admitting they did it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Just a side note - if al Quaeda were screaming their heads off that it was fake, do you think it would get any airplay on western media? Do you really think the western media would afford al Quaeda 'right of reply' to address their concerns that it was fake? I'm not saying it is, or it isn't, but I just don't think anyone subjected to the western media will be getting a balanced story either way.

Probably not, no...but it *would* have been played on Al Jazeera becuase Al Jazeera was the one who aired the Al Qaida broadcast to begin with and they'd definitely issue a retraction. For that reason, the retraction *would* have likewise been reported on every 9/11 conspiracy web site on the face of the Earth as "proof" of a coverup.

You know that as well as I do.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And when he said I had nothing to do with it, what did we do ???

Dave, maybe you could get a job for the FBI and set them straight.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bin Laden denies 911 involvement

archives.cnn.com...

Five days after the 911 attacks Bin Laden allegedly denied any involvement. Over three years later, he allegedly takes credit for the attacks. Yeah, sure, that makes a lot of sense.

And finally, the most important question of all, where is the proof connecting Bin Laden to the attacks?

hidhist.wordpress.com...“no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-911”/

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

He denied involvement until the "fat bin laden" video.

Infact, He denied involvement on Sept 12, 16, and 28th.

top topics

join