It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thiobacillus all species are respiratory organisms that produce sulphuric acids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
All Thiobasillus ferrooxidans .This is the only known organism that can survive in sulphuric acid? They are air borne bacteria.
If this is what we are up against in the pandemic the onion will be useless. The main point of
this thread. If it is not of this species we are backed scientificaly in the use of the onion, having the perfect amount of sulphuric acid in them to strip away organisms from the lungs, with 0 damage to them or other organs.
So far I have found that the oxidation process of these organisms is harmful because they PRODUCE SULPHURIC ACID. Have we been set up? I hope this thread helps provide some important direction in the research.

Waiting for a pro

[edit on 22-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm a little lost here. Is this suspected to be going around in the areas supposedly sprayed? If so, is their any known treatments, onions aside? You speak of oxidation. Would various antioxidants provide benefit then?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you for starting another great thread.
S&F

Next we need to find out what the composition of this Frankenstein-made stuff is all about. Until then, i will stick with the onions.
How do we find out?
We probably dont.

I am not very medically inclined, so i cant begin to imagine.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm a little lost here. Is this suspected to be going around in the areas supposedly sprayed? If so, is their any known treatments, onions aside? You speak of oxidation. Would various antioxidants provide benefit then?
reply to post by unityemissions

I believe nothing is known of the organism that is causing this Hemoragic
flu. I am hoping this will help provide the right person some direction in finding this out. Or at least wheather or not the onions will be helpful or possibly more harmful . It's up in the air for now. Really just want to be on top of this from the onions point of view.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Next we need to find out what the composition of this Frankenstein-made stuff is all about. Until then, i will stick with the onions.

Me either DG and you would not believe the avenue I took in coming up with this . It MAY OR MAY NOT BE ANYTHING. It seems to come from out of the coal mines though. Waiting for the PROS to catch on.

AT A GIRL! Get busy DG.
You can read and see why I suspect this might be the culprit on microbewiki
Also this

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I sure wish Sofie Crow was around. She always warned about this, a bright poster, extremely intelligent with an education in bacteria and then some.

Where are you Soficrow?

She had her own forum for awhile there, (here on ATS) I wonder if i can find it.
If anyone does, could you please direct us to her posts???
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.google.com... +&sa=Search&ad=w9&num=10&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2Fsearchresults.php%3Fcx%3D010913664321846374563%253Afzhl_cfnikq%26cof%3DFOR ID%253A9%26q%3D%2522%2522%2B%2522%2522%2B%2522Soficrow%2522%2B%26sa%3DSearch

sorry for the mess...
but here is a wealth of information perhaps we should revisit.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

sorry for the mess... but here is a wealth of information perhaps we should revisit.
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes I am truly disappointed with you DG with this mess of helpful information. Such a pain.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Uhmm ... maybe I'm blind but ... uhmm this bacteria is happily living deep in mines and caves where environment pH is 1.5-2 and temp 45-55C while feeding on anorganic iron and sulfur. Really no big probability that this little bug can live in human organism. But I can imagine some technology which will use such organism for mining in low gain areas or in treatment of waste.

EDIT to add:
Link to article header which describe such use of this bacteria. Link to article about H2S gas processing with this bacteria.

Can OP provide us with some quote where we can read that this bacteria can attack human respiratory organs?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Uhmm ... maybe I'm blind but ... uhmm this bacteria is happily living deep in mines and caves where environment pH is 1.5-2 and temp 45-55C while feeding on anorganic iron and sulfur. Really no big probability that this little bug can live in human organism. But I can imagine some technology which will use such organism for mining in low gain areas or in treatment of waste.
reply to post by zeddissad

Ok maybe I jumped on the wrong horse to quickly.The only question is, it says it is an air born organism.

Can OP provide us with some quote where we can read that this bacteria can attack human respiratory organs

yes my third post microbewiki

[edit on 23-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thiobacillus are strictly aerobic bacteria. All species are respiratory organisms.

IMHO means that the bacteria metabolism is based on oxygen 02 as opposed by anaerobic bacteria which means that its metabolism is not-based on oxygen. From word "strictly" I understand that there are mixed types of aerobic and anaerobic organisms.

Thiobacillus are obligate autotrophic organisms, meaning they require inorganic molecules as an electron donor and inorganic carbon (such as carbon dioxide) as a source. They obtain nutrients by oxidizing iron and sulfur with O2.

This means that this bacteria needs INORGANIC iron and INORGANIC sulfur. No way how this bacteria can live in human bloodstream or lungs. This bacteria will be happy on wet stones somewhere deep underground where is sufficient temperature and O2 concentration - aka ventilated deep mines or deep caves with natural air exchange. This bacteria is very interesting because its working somehow similar as autobatery with constant leakage of acid.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Being an underground dweller its primary weakness may be UV rays. However, introducing a burst of UV rays into the lungs is next to impossible unless you can insert an UV LED light probe down into the passages, which is probably something you can't do at home.

I wonder if a barometric chamber would do any good. Basically, saturate the body with oxygen. It may have trouble eating iron and sulphur if they are bonded with oxygen.

To beat these kind of organisms, you need to take them some place opposite than what they are used to.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

This means that this bacteria needs INORGANIC iron and INORGANIC sulfur. No way how this bacteria can live in human bloodstream or lungs. This bacteria will be happy on wet stones somewhere deep underground where is sufficient temperature and O2 concentration - aka ventilated deep mines or deep caves with natural air exchange. This bacteria is very interesting because its working somehow similar as autobatery with constant leakage of acid.

Ok so Now' it is safe to assume that with thiobaciillus being the only
known organism that can survive in sulphuric acid. It at the same time
being a highly unlikely candidate for hemoragic flu to say the least.
We can now use the onion in full confidence against any known
resporitory infections and that is the best thing I could have found in
this.

People the onion is good to go!

Thank you zedd and cap

[edit on 23-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You folks might think about dusting off those juicers yellow onion is the most potent of the onions juice them and then freeze.But open the windows and wear eye protection.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Phewwww...

I am so glad the onions are the answer!!!!!

Thank you again for all your good work, Randy and everyone else!!!

top topics

join