It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know they are fixing to kill 4 more people over 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wish we could have the whole truth, nothing but the truth. but who the heck knows what that is.... and that is my only hesitation in these 4 going to trial. is that I know, that Mohammad dude could not have ordered our military to stand down. nor could he have planted all that NanoThermetic material, yet... these 4 will stand trial... we have to make sure that evidence keeps leaking into the trial... not sure how you can accomplish this ... and thats for both sides. how did he do it, if he did it.... more than likely this will be a railroad job. IF they dont allow camera's how do we get one in...? we need to transcribe this entire trial ... and I hope they dont execute these 4 just yet... because there are a lot of elite that need to be his co-defendants if he is somehow guilty of 911.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I dont agree. They will walk.

Obama,Holder and Co. purposely made this a civil trial. Too much evidence will be thrown out to convict.

These dirtbags were employees of the PTB anyway.

If they die, no big loss in the grand scheme. The "big dogs" are still running with their pack.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

well thats what I thought - until I thought about it...
and then I felt Ill again. It appears, US ... are in for
something we did not bargin for. thus, we need to
interject into their planning. notice we dont know
what they are planning with these trials, but you
can rest assure it will result in more action against
us the people. ? do I have that correct...?
and if this is a psy-op as I suspect, how can we
prepare to throw a monkey wrench into it... I think
we need to figure a way of using this to our advantage.
and bringing out the truth, by catching a lie on live TV.
for all to see...
1. lets have banners with questions, followed by a banner with a website to go to....
2. we can use spectrum scanners to figure out what uplink channels are
being used and have Capt. HBO do a few news broadcasts live...
3. we can storm the building and hold hostages ... the 4 criminals maybe we can get in a few waterboards while we wait.
4... this is your chance to post what you think and what can we do to promote truth and justice and get 911 in a court room, with the real defendants.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by felonius

3. we can storm the building and hold hostages ... the 4 criminals maybe we can get in a few waterboards while we wait.

What the hell?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

So is this man being tried ??????

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

I dont know, and all 4 are more than likely due the death penalty, but thats not to say they are guilty of 911, I have not reviewed the evidence against any of these defendants. but I noticed the ones at the top of my list were not there... Ruddy Guiliani, Larry Silverstain, Gen. Myers, George Bush, Richard Cheney, Rumsfeld.
not a muslim among them... and I also, would tell Isreal to surrender or be destroyed. so, I'm a little patriotic

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Just checking to see if anyone was reading...
but no, seriously guys, they will come after us - one by one -
so, as the old saying goes - get'em before they get u ... and they will.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I dont know, and all 4 are more than likely due the death penalty, but thats not to say they are guilty of 911, I have not reviewed the evidence against any of these defendants. but I noticed the ones at the top of my list were not there... Ruddy Guiliani, Larry Silverstain, Gen. Myers, George Bush, Richard Cheney, Rumsfeld.
not a muslim among them... and I also, would tell Isreal to surrender or be destroyed. so, I'm a little patriotic

Throw both the Bush's in there ya got a deal.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Elder Bush has got to stay out of this.... we have to let that fish die out of water. with no attention~ no respect~ and cursed ... Pennyless and living on Social Security would be a added bonus. he is the mastermind, lets let him live his nightmare out and not let him die~

I want him to watch his son, die for the sins of the father.

after all, his father Prescott Bush is more than likely why
the bushes did this to us in the first place...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I'm all for a shunning of epic proportions.

As long as all funds of that family are seized by the US government,

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thought...

If these people are tried in a civil court, as opposed to a military court, there will be a lot of 'sensitive' information which will be withheld from the trial. That means they could walk under the pretext of 'lack of evidence', and 'confessions obtained under extreme duress'.

Either way, the United States then has the public's complete backing for ANY military action against ANY perceived terrorist threat, so long as they're now linked, however tenuously, to al Quaeda.

"Remember those guys we had to let go from lack of evidence? Well we're about to bomb Nigeria/Albania/Portugal/Turkmenistan/Canada to get them... are you guys cool with that?"

"Hell, yes!"

Rew

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If "they" do come for you it won't be because of what you believe, but for threatening the life of a former US President.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"3. we can storm the building and hold hostages ... the 4 criminals maybe we can get in a few waterboards while we wait."

I want him to watch his son, die for the sins of the father.

Dude... I'd watch your posts. These are pretty scary and I would assume are not allowed in this forum.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I do not threaten anyone - I want to see these people face their just deserts, by the established method of trial by jury... that has been my stand that continues to be my position. president or not - a criminal is a criminal and thats why we have prisons with lethal injection, BBQ chair and or Gas.... depends on which state you try the case in... personally, I prefer fire squad or hanging.... but you see - they dont want to face that... thats why it isnt used much anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

If they can use Irony - so can everyone else.... and what the difference between a court and a town.... after all the going theme is we storm WDC and fire all the bastards.... whats the difference...? they are both illegal...
and I was just seeing if anyone was awake... ha ha... like I'm a threat to anyone... I just get so tired of every effort being blocked by a law. and since we are law abiding citizens, it would appear - the powers that be and the MSM need a wake up call... but trust me I am not him.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

I do not threaten anyone - I want to see these people face their just deserts, by the established method of trial by jury... that has been my stand that continues to be my position. president or not - a criminal is a criminal and thats why we have prisons with lethal injection, BBQ chair and or Gas.... depends on which state you try the case in... personally, I prefer fire squad or hanging.... but you see - they dont want to face that... thats why it isnt used much anymore.

So a nice quick, honest and fair trial and then an execution. Justice is served.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

we should not cheapen the moment. after all some of these muslims went through several mock executions.... only fitting

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

4... this is your chance to post what you think and what can we do to promote truth and justice and get 911 in a court room, with the real defendants.

What do I think? I think that sooner or later, someone is going to get killed over these stupid conspiracy stories, and I'm amazed it hasn't happened already. If some idiot with a few screws loose can murder John Lennon becuase he thought there were secret messages in the book, "Catcher in the Rye", then some idiot with a few screws loose can certainly murder Silverstein becuase he got the idea from some damned fool conspiracy web site that he was striking a blow against the secret plutocratic oligarchy, or whatever new age BS it is they're spouting.

This conspiracy mongoring is horribly irresponsible and you cannot refine it.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Well good ole dave - we found something we agree... since there is no blood on the street "YET" then i guess we dont have any screws running loose... and your right... soon or later ... after all the Constitution is more than a GD Piece of Paper... it our way of life... do you want to change that... ? I think as soon as we get control of our government back. I envision every law passed since 1953 will be immediately recalled and reviewed... back to the future if you will...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Who's WE? More importantly, who isn't included in your we?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join