It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Candidate for Alien Abduction?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, I definatly think we all have some common denominators!

Of my mix, Irish,Scottish, and Native are all in there too.

Also, my mother died when I was 6 apparently, so I neer got to find here when I was old enough....

That was one part of the adoption part, I wondered about so much, because I could neer trace down my father, and my 2 sisters I have from the same dissapearing (passing away) mother, also could not find their fathers, so 3 females, one missing mother, 3 seperate missing fathers...

No wayt to really prove where we came from at all, and apparently, our mother whom passed away, and our maternal grandmother were both adopted as well.....makes it impossible to trace us back to anything, since our grandmother came with no papers etc....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch

Very interesting. I too have gone back and forth from "super memory", with numbers, phone numbers etc, and photographic memory, to times of complete mind sweeps where I can't remeber most of my own life, who I am or numbers at all. I rember at one time almost having amnesia, not knowing directions or where I lived etc....then eventually it comes back, ery strange.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I remember (which is weird in itself) that i revealed a few 'secrets' about myself and about the strange encounters i had had, and then suddenly i stopped, and people would ask me about what i had disclosed and i would have no clue what they were talking about. Memory wipes? I guess so, or perhaps, memory supression? Its a mystery.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

What does "off the charts" mean in this forum? IQ 150? Something higher?
What test - Wechsler? Stanford-Binet?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by plinkus

Mine is 169.
Same with 2 of my best friends, who have all of the same wierd experiences and beliefs as I do...

I am not sure what is "off the charts" I was quoting someone else without using the quote button when I made that reply..... I was really just standing up against a comment that indicated anyone who had been abducted must be "stupid" or slow etc......

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry new to the site so if im behind in this thread, that is why.
Genetics and its probable connections to alien abductions.
Ok, so after many attempts to understand why genetics would play a role in abduction and to what end this is what i have come up with, and this is a THEORY based on a mixture of medical fact with my own personal beliefs in e.t.'s and some commonly accepted ufology theories.

We all know what genetic markers are, and what roles (baseline) they play in our appearence and intelligence (as a species). That being said, the only difference genetically (in terms of intelligence) between us and say, a chicken is that we have more genes activated for those purposes. (yes chickens have similar gene structres for developing brain functions that humans do IN THE WOMB). These genetic "switches" are undertood to be activated in nature do to a need by survival and over many thousands of years. (eveloution)?

Now as a mammallian species, we have an "evident" presence on this earth for what, say 100,000 years or so? Yet, it was not until 10,000 years or so ago that we start seeing the first sign of civilization. (No worries....not going into the Annunaki thing). so my question is why the 90,000 year long gap of stupidity? I dont believe for a second that we went 90,000 years living in caves only to suddenly start building monuments and cities. Something is up with that. I dont want to say alien gentic manipulattion just yet but its funny how all those little switches started flipping on all at once at the same time. Just saying maybe there is more to learn here about our genetic history than we would care to admit. And why high iq is a common factor in abductions assuming that it is. Yes my iq is high, but it does not make me special, it just makes other people expect more from someone who would otherwise enjoy his normal job/life. Any additions/suggestion/arguments/alternate points of view are welcome

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wow lots of "off the chart" IQs on dis board

has anyone created a list of people with damage from these visits?

Physical damage such as scars, scoup marks, and nerve damage?

or Psychological damage like Multiple personalities or complications from emotional stress?

What if we found out that some of those crazy homeless people were abducted at some point in their life.

A truly scary thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
im not 100% sure. and idk if soemone posted this already.
but i rememeber reading that one thing found among alot of abductees is they are from celtic decent.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thats a good point about the celtic decent. All of that Noweigin DNA cant be traced back to Africa either......hmmmmmm

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join