It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the elite are sane afterall?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

If if the elite ceased to exist tomorrow it would be one hell of a good start , just imagine all national debt wiped clean for starters .

Not to mention the constant brainwashing coming to an end that we are subject to on a daly bases from our TV's

Politicians who's first duty was to there constituents

Yes dare I say if they were gone tomorrow we would start to see real change right away .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Even if the intention is good and necessary the problem as I see it is that instead of investing in the education and progress of the world towards a viable society this elite is instead doing the opposite - uneducating, stealing, hoarding and deceiving.

Basically they are covering their own behinds and leading the rest of the world into destroying themselves stealing as much as they can in the process.

Humanity as a whole needs to grow a conscience of their environment, themselves, their fellow other and their place in this world and even this universe. That in itself might solve a lot of the problems we face today - financial, social, international, religious, etc.

The problem is that there's no profit in that for the elite.

Day after day, year after year, decade after decade, century after century... it seems that those few through the generations that do have power and wealth are only concerned with being a parasite to the rest of the world. Truth is a system has been put in place where the majority of the world is apparently expansible, is only needed as a poor work/military force and apparently must be deprived of a sound education by all means.

We die in wars over their greed. We lose our jobs over their mistakes. We pay taxes for their wealth. And when disasters come (man-made or not) - we're the ones piled up on the streets, we're the last to know, we're the vulnerable ones.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Certainly no need to apologize over something as trivial as english, and you are a perfect representation of an aware human, unless of course you represent another species in which case at least you know how silly humans are.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hey Max, I started a thread today that outlines how it can be done, with a bit about why it is.

It is titled; How Could Obama Change The World?

Wishful thinking to be sure, but feasible none the less thanks to little georgie.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What you say is a load of ****. If a lot of people want to protect the environment today, it is coz of the global warming madness. Tell to ppl its a fake, a lot wont care anymore about polluting. Human just care about himself. Some exceptions exist and it is not because they are good or human, but only because of the experiences they had in their lives, these people are so rare, i call them wise, and they usually stay hidden.

For the others people, the hipocrits ones, that pretend they want to protect their mother earth, they just think that way coz of the government and current situation. How? Didnt you ask yourself how you would be if the government wasnt so "bad"? If the world was empty of problems? You would be a different person. The point is you dont really care about the planet, but when your life is on the line. How can you, when you are so ignorant, say you make the 'good' choice? Do you know what must be done to manage 6.7 billions people? Without limit their sweeeeeeeeeet freedom? Without do baaaaaaad things? Haha i cant wait to hear your silence... Greed is not only the elite, if you forgot it.., greed is HUMAN so is a lot of others bad things.

Don't dare to say the elite is the root of the hellish situation on earth, its a lie. If i had to say, i think the people are the real guilty.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont think you could call one sane if all he does is for something bigger than himself...Living for someone or something else instead of living for yourself? Thats utterly insane!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
misinterpreted what you meant...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I'll just assume you are being sarcastic in this post.

If not... go educate yourself instead of pretending you know me well enough to insult me.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Don't mind him it was just David Rockefeller , you know how he gets when we talk about this kinda thing .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

every nation since the beginning of time has faced harsh realities in the form of limited resources, outside threats, threats and lawlessness from within, etc. harsh realities and dire problems do not excuse tyrannical and secret government action. any government's power, even a world elite, ultimately should come from the people, who should be aware and part of the process. perhaps they are sane, and perhaps their methods are needed. still no excuse for it to be secret and undemocratic.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I agree with InTrueFiction, and think you are mislead by your own assertions.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Balance09]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It can be argued quite convincingly that the elites NWO agenda is just darwinism in action. And that they are an inevitable emergent property of a complex system.

They have more information than us so it is impossible to judge them fairly.

One could even argue that character traits that are evident in their nature may be a necessary evil if our species is to survive beyond the cradle that is Earth. Perhaps depopulation is a form of eugenics to strengthen our genetic stock to face the big bad and hostile arena of space. Anyone who believes that aliens just have to be peaceful to have survived long enough to become a spacefaring species and/or civilisation is deluded. From all our experience of life forms, it's predators that are at the top of the food chain, not peace loving vegetarians.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

How right you are .

" They " believe its there birthright to rule .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

"go educate yourself" quite something coming from an ignorant.. You don't believe your sig i hope, coz its very different to say "bocoyt ignorance" and not being ignorant.. Saying 'im not ignorant' is ignorance, and only saying it doesn't make you wise

More seriously, i don't need to know you personally to know what you are, knowing my neighbor is like knowing every others low people in the big lines. You won't agree i presume but that wont change the fact you are all the same, predictable and hopeless. To truly have an objective view, you need to stop being human, only few can understand. Apparently you cant.

To your fan club: aint a thing that will impress me here, how predictaly your answers were. 'We think good, we want good, we are for sure good and the others are devils!'. And the story will repeat, again.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by _damon]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I brought this up in another post recently when I asked the same question. At first I thought depopulation was a madman’s game and I still do. But when you stop and think about the fact that there are billions of people on the planet and that we will be growing exponentially it makes sense that at some point we will “outgrow” the planet. Someone responded by saying we just needed to grow more food ect….

I think the real solution, other than genocide, is for the human race to concentrate on moving to other planets. I know that’s easier said then done and sounds a little utopian but eventually it will be the only choice. Or I should say one of two choices. It would take a major effort by the entire human population. That would mean putting our respective differences aside and working together. Since humans working together seems even more unrealistic, maybe it would just be easier to kill off a few billion!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Because they have more information than us, and keep it from us, allows us to judge them fairly.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have often wondered what the the most powerful computers in the world have predicted to the most powerful people in the world...

They are forced into a decision by the information they are exposed to.

Inaction is still a decision.

What we (the masses) may see as evil may be the lesser of two evils to those with far greater information.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You are exercising your ignorance with personal attacks against some one elses opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
It can be argued quite convincingly that the elites NWO agenda is just darwinism in action.

I agree with you.
But I go a little bit further: whoever submits to darwinism is indeed bound to have a darwinist fate or in other words, extinguished! As if darwinism is the supreme explanation and mechanism to all life! How silly one would have to be to think that those who actually are the fittest (or the elite) in darwins theory stop on darwin. Evolution goes beyond the biological.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Balance09

Its no personnal attacks, u just dont like it. Stop trying to make mods remove my posts...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join