It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grape vine: Swine flu vaccine reactions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello.

I have just finished putting a roof on a friends house. The last day there he told me that a friend whose wife is a nurse in Florida said that there are hundreds of people who have been paralyzed following swine flu vaccinations. The nurses' husband said they were keeping a lid on it.

I didn't think to start a thread after doing a search and finding nothing.

Now an other friend who has no contact /knowledge whatsoever with the first guy, tells me the same thing; and that he got his info from a friend.. The second friend has very astute contacts and is a Sovereign.

Can any-one confirm or deny this?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
paralysis is related to Guillain Barre syndrome.

vaccinations.suite101.com...

new article about a case from the recent round of vaccinations
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The fear is that this vaccine, having been untested, will possibly create similar issues.

if you're saying it is happening, then we need to get some actual verification of this.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In addition; my second friend [Sovereign] just messaged me this:
"also, see what you can find regarding bio-engineered cereal grains ...
there's no link from the friend
so I can give you zero
the bio-engineers have used gov't overseas, to force farmers to exclusively plant these copywritten patented grain seeds, and now these crops are failing to come up ... NO NEW SEEDS to replace and regrow crops ... massive food shortages caused by gov't interference"..

He goes on to say, "seeds are particularly those by duPont and specifically rice and the crops are failing to come up, but that duPont has gotten the gov't to make it illegal to grow any natural rice mixed w/duPont seed
[Snip]s the farmer".. and " then he's got no seed to re-establish a crop, all taken by gov't to prevent crossbreeding w/bio-engineered seeds"..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've been trying to find information from vaers, but am having little luck. All I can find is comments like"very few" or "mild reactions".

I'd very much like to see actual data myself on any reactions to the flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
paralysis is related to Guillain Barre syndrome.
if you're saying it is happening, then we need to get some actual verification of this.

Yes sir. That's the reason I started the thread.. I have no reason to doubt either one of the people who shared that with me; though I would like to believe it is just a rumor.

However both friends told me the exact same thing; and since they are not even aware of one another, I have to assume it is a possibility.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

the bio-engineers have used gov't overseas, to force farmers to exclusively plant these copywritten patented grain seeds, and now these crops are failing to come up ... NO NEW SEEDS to replace

I do not know much about the vacines (i will not take them) But I do know about the GMO crops. That is a VERY large subject.

Do you just want my titles and links?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Even if my friend told me who the nurse was, I'd be afraid to say anything that would divulge her identity. And the other guy is presently unreachable.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread518555
Do you just want my titles and links?

Sure list them; it's really about a depopulation agenda. The implications of a killer vaccine have allready been evidenced many times over.

Nobody with info from Florida here?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What your friend was talking about(the seeds issue) are not DuPont but Monsanto seeds.

Cross polination with non Monsanto seeds happen all the time. What is totally outrageous is that let's say a farmer A is growing old seed-not patented and is surrounded by farmer B, C, D using Monsanto seeds. Farmer A's crops will cross pollinate with farmer B, C, and D. Now he cannot legally save his seeds for the next years crop. That I believe is totally bull# but hey, why open our eyes to the literal lunacy of our enslavement.

Also what your friend may be speaking of is the Terminator Gene Seeds Monsanto has developed. If they have allowed that seed on the market, you can say goodbye to any farm in THE WORLD that does not buy from Monsanto. What it does is the seed is only good for the year you grow it. The seed that comes from the plant is infertile. You cannot save the seed for the next year. It will not grow.

Watch the movie Food, Inc.

Here is a link-Food, Inc

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If they ARE trying to cover this up at the hospital, it will be very difficult to find any verifiable information on this (That's why they call it a coverup). It may be years before the full truth comes out. Lets just hope there is a whistleblower out there somewhere brave enough to come forward with proof if this is true.

I also couldn't help but notice your "friend of a friend" sorces for this information. Sounds like Urban Legend typology to me, so be careful.

Still not getting the shot myself, no way!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I joined ATS (been lurking for a time now) to respond to this thread. Four years ago my 14 year old nephew got a flu shot. Within a few weeks, he was having odd sensations in his extremities, such as tingling and numbness. Within another week of the onset of the symptoms, he was admitted into the hospital and we finally had a diagnosis of GB (Guillain-Barre). None of us knew anything about this disorder or how you get. Boy did we get a crash course. Everything we learned via the internet and from the doctors did not look hopeful.

In a month's time, this football-playing extremely healthy 14 year old was on a respirator fighting for his life. He was completely paralyzed and all his organs were shutting down. We were told to say good bye.

He's now 18 years old and still playing football (he's one of his high school's best players). He fought so hard. The doctors were completely shocked that he pulled out of it.

It took another almost 2 months for him to leave the hospital. He had to have intense therapy, even having to re-learn how to speak and eat. He was also in a wheelchair for about 4 or 5 months. Even to this day he has times where he's not 100% (i.e. weakness, pain, etc). But he's alive.

My children will never get the flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thank you. I'm downloading it now. I also shared what you told me with my friend..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I also couldn't help but notice your "friend of a friend" sorces for this information. Sounds like Urban Legend typology to me, so be careful.

Agreed. Like I said; I wouldn't have bothered to write the thread but the 2nd time I heard it from an unrelated source caused me to think maybe some-one might have some info to offer one way or another.

I'll try to get more info from the second source preferably sooner rather than later.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WascallyWabbit
In a month's time, this football-playing extremely healthy 14 year old was on a respirator fighting for his life. He was completely paralyzed and all his organs were shutting down. We were told to say good bye.

He's now 18 years old and still playing football (he's one of his high school's best players). He fought so hard. The doctors were completely shocked that he pulled out of it.

My heart actually jumped in relief reading the bottom paragraph. Not that it's allright enough though; because damage did occur. And for that there is no excuse. They can not be that ignorant; unless you are simply counting selfish greed with conscious disregard for the human race as ignorance..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its happened with seasonal flu shots as well

Cheerleader gets a flu shot & now she can only walk backwards

Her story is heartbreaking.

[edit on 11/11/09 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I just watched it. From my perspective, it looks as though it is possible that soon anyone wanting our country could possibly be able to walk right in and throw us alive into mass graves.

That's the jest I'm getting from all of these, "rumors" that turn out to be verified reality. So do any of you ATSers have contacts you can dig into to verify the OP one way or the other?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

This article starts off on how Squalene is suppose to be natural and good; then goes into what it really does as a result of being injected with it basically:
www.gaia-health.com...

Urgent lawsuit filed against FDA to halt swine flu vaccines; claims FDA violated federal law
www.naturalnews.com...

Should that be on the breaking news?

Waiting for our well connected whistle-blowers!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi

I can tell you that here in Norway when people get sick within hours or days after the jab, they DENIE any relasjon to the vaksine.
Well actually its the same in Sweden as well.

And the same think If you get lucky and die after the vaccine... So far we've had 2 deaths whitin 3 days of the jab, Sweden have had 5 between 12 hour's to 4 days after... BUT dont forget NO relation..

One get traumatiest just to whach what's going on, what have human become

The strange crop circle from back in 2002 and its messege just popt into my head...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

Take care of you're self and those you love

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
One get traumatiest just to whach what's going on, what have human become

My thoughts exactly. What had to hide before can now walk freely; without opposition. Thank you for sharing.

Take care of you're self and those you love

I appreciate that.. How can I ever take care of the ones I love enough?

Edit to add: How many people sick, when?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Everything is not what it seems nefermore.
Re the lady who walked backwards

scienceblogs.com...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by unicorn1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join