It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

ww w.telegraph.co.uk

Hasan, the sole suspect in the massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, attended the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Great Falls, Virginia, in 2001 at the same time as two of the September 11 terrorists, The Sunday Telegraph has learnt. His mother's funeral was held there in May that year.

The preacher at the time was Anwar al-Awlaki, an American-born Yemeni scholar who was banned from addressing a meeting in London by video link in August because he is accused of supporting attacks on
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OMG so they have managed to link the shooter to 9/11. I don't didn't even think they would go that far. Conspiracy theory aside great job screening when you have a man linked to 9/11 terrorists counsel your troops in post traumatic stress LOL.

They also make a point of calling him the lone shooter yet we still have a Rick Perry press conference where he said there were 3 shooters. This whole incident looks like a black op more and more each day.

ww w.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Looks like same thread is here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Looks like same thread is here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is in breaking news, threads here can co exist with threads in other forums. It is a recent article and fills Breaking news rules.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The U.S. Government is only linking these together to help propagate and encourage troops on foreign soil. Keep it going, spend money on other countries, make congress rich!

The grand scheme... They know the truth to religion, they bought into the companies that will wage the armageddon war, many will die but yet they will live on and play the next game. isnt that what power is all about?

They "create" the armageddon war by writing documents thousands of years ago, letting everyone fall for it, siding two sides against each other. I wonder when people will figure out the truth... its gotten to a really annoying point IMO

oh oh, back on topic.

Terrorists!!! Its starting back up again! Spend more money and go to war. If you give us money we will protect you from the enemies we have created!
geeeze. Look what happens when the people stay hands off for too long

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's a mighty tenuous "connection", I must say. He attended a mosque in which some other, known terrorists worshiped? I mean, did he ever speak with these guys? Ever meet them or talk to them? Or were they simply in the same mosque at roughly the same time.

Gee, I went to New York City once. Does that mean I've got a connection with the 9/11 terrorists, too?

This article smells like a paper trying to make news where none exists. BTW, Nidal Hasan also killed JFK, just in case you're wondering.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What a load of bollocks.

I actually took bets with my wife that Hasan would be "linked to terrorists" by the end of the week - looks like I'm $50 bucks ahead now

If anyone actually believes this crap anymore they should seriously go and seek professional help. This is nothing more than attempt by the US government to shift the blame for his continual harrassment at the hands of his fellow soldiers onto him.

Now while what he did was wrong, I am not denying this, it was caused by the fact that he was recieving harrassment in the Army about his religious beliefs coupled with the fact he had been listening to horror stories for many months in his role as base psychiatrist and completed by the fact that he was being deployed to Afghanistan despite his pleas not to be. This would make ANY sane man crack, myself included.

I am disgusted, but not surprised, that the media and governments would sink so low as to try to link him with "terrorists" in order to save face.

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

OMG so they have managed to link the shooter to 9/11. I don't didn't even think they would go that far. Conspiracy theory aside great job screening when you have a man linked to 9/11 terrorists counsel your troops in post traumatic stress LOL.

This is just more small world phenomena... six degrees of kevin bacon or six handshakes from the Queen... etc

They also make a point of calling him the lone shooter yet we still have a Rick Perry press conference where he said there were 3 shooters. This whole incident looks like a black op more and more each day.

That's the part that still eats at me...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
And yet, despite all of the surveillance of the population, costing hundreds of Billions of taxpayers money, all of the police state actions, they still didn't prevent this happening. Kinda looks like just one big failure on the part of the government, Homeland Security, the FBI, CIA, NSA and the armed forces.

This story just looks like a desperate attempt to create a link where one doesn't exist. Why are they not addressing all of the credible reports of multiple shooters on the day? Looks like there is certainly a lot more to this event that is being covered up and they are pushing a patsy on us. I wonder if he'll ever regain consciousness and get to tell his side of things?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nidal Malik Hasans condition has stabilized, but somehow I doubt he will get healthy enough to tell his side of the story. They have already linked him to 9//11, why not let him die from the swine flu?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well this guy is either exactly the psycho he appears to be or the most perfect patsy since Lee harvey Oswald.The army has alot of explaining to do i feel.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Completely ridiculous connection. Im surprised they didnt link him to bin Laden. Anybody remember that guy these days by the way? Will there be a video of him praising this act soon? Perhaps. Im sure CIA could produce another one... its been a while now since the last one. Some people will still buy it.

Originally posted by Britguy
And yet, despite all of the surveillance of the population, costing hundreds of Billions of taxpayers money, all of the police state actions, they still didn't prevent this happening. Kinda looks like just one big failure on the part of the government, Homeland Security, the FBI, CIA, NSA and the armed forces.

Its common sense to realize that no amount of surveillance will stop crimes, no matter what moronic story the governments are telling you. It wont even make it decrease. If someone wants to shoot you on the street, they will.

You can build walls around you but you just end up in prison.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So what happened with the Dar al-Hijrah mosque ? is it closed? leveled to the ground?
To be fair if this guy went to the same mosque attended the same services and same imam's, and you can surely say he terrorized the American public, i say yes you can link him with the same people that terrorized during 9/11...operating from the same beliefs..The same premises..

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me!!! Do they really think we are that dam dumb. When are we going to rid ourselves of these idiots. I bet most in the army are shaking their heads in disbelief.

I smell a big rat here. Were these guys part of a militia group who had seen some bad stuff going on and decided to stop it?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Saturday morning while running on a tread mill, MSNBC was desperately trying to make a terrorist connection with this guy. The leaps of logic were astounding and they even talked about muslim extremeist and their view on this shooting.

Welcome to US scare tactics.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why do some of you guys deny this was an act of terrorism?

What planet are you from?

I don't understand the denial I see all over this forum, they sure have you brainwashed,

Are you Americans, or Islamic plants?

I often wonder.

[edit on 103030p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am neither Islamic OR American. I am Australian. Nice try though - I see what you did there by attempting to vilify those who would see this for what it is: a complete and utter load of bollocks - as being "unpatriotic". That is a typical response I would expect from a drone who believes everything the media force-feeds them.

Oh and I'm not going to go on about the fact that ATS is populated by more than just Americans - surely you have realised this by now?

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
MY motto,

"Better safe than sorry."

Trust is not an option.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join