It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Jersey Girls speak up... the widows of 911.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
hk.video.yahoo.com...

now, both side claim these people as supporters.. ???
I think this is the missing out rage ... the victims are silent... why..?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Many relatives aren't silent, but their questions and anger doesn't make it into the MSM.
www.nyccan.org...

Here a link to the full video 9/11 press for truth. This video is a good starter to convince believers of the OS, that the OS is not true.
video.google.de...#

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Yes the 9-11 Widows (Jersey Girls) have been speaking out for a long time regarding that specious monstrosity known as the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY and the coverup of lies surrounding it.

The following video sources were used to create this message:

The Glenn Beck Show
Fox Television
September 3, 2009 --

9/11: Press For Truth --

Zero: An investigation into September 11 --

9/11 Symposium: "Family Members, First Responders and Experts Speak Out"
West Hartford CT.
November 3, 2007 --

WeAreChange confronts Joe Biden
September 6, 2008

Source

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .The Jersey Widows

Google Video Link

. . . . . . . . IN THEIR OWN WORDS: THE UNTOLD STORIES OF THE 9/11 FAMILIES

Google Video Link

In Their Own Words

In late 2006, the movie 9/11 Press For Truth became a worldwide underground hit. It exposed the story of the "Jersey Girls" and their allies -- the 9/11 families who had fought for the Commission but ultimately failed in seeing 70% of their questions answered. IN THEIR OWN WORDS: THE UNTOLD STORIES OF THE 9/11 FAMILIES is the new, official companion DVD to 9/11 Press For Truth.

Over 2 hours of unseen families' interviews and rare news clips originally intended for inclusion in the movie ended up on the cutting room floor -- until now.

A unique, balanced look at a diverse group of topics includes:

Top officials' whereabouts and changing stories on the day of 9/11 Insider trading before the attacks War games coinciding with Sept. 11th

A confrontation between the families and FBI Director Mueller British reports that some of the hijackers named by the FBI are simply wrong

Government whistleblowers' calls for accountability
The FBI informant who lived with 2 of the hijackers
A Defense Department program that identified 4 hijackers in 2000
The families' push to receive the Pentagon crash tapes
Bin Laden extradition negotiations after 9/11
The Project For the New American Century
And much more...

Source

[edit on 11/7/09 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
hk.video.yahoo.com...

This is what disgusts me about the self declared truther movement: their intentional manipulation of the facts to suit their own bias.

They make great mention of some flight in Florida back in 1999 where fighters were scrambled, which none has ever heard of, and yet when a plane overshoots an airport in Minneapolis because the idiot pilots were playing with their Laptops and no fighters were scrambled, which everyone has heard of, not a peep is heard about it from them. I fully agree with the Jersey Girls that there's a problem and it needs to be addressed so that it never happens again, but your deliberately trying to pervert it into looking like some convoluted secret plot to take over the world is ridiculous. All that crap is coming from you, not them.

The gov't is simply not as perfect as you continually claim they are. Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, as the saying goes.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
hk.video.yahoo.com...

This is what disgusts me about the self declared truther movement: their intentional manipulation of the facts to suit their own bias.

They make great mention of some flight in Florida back in 1999 where fighters were scrambled, which none has ever heard of, and yet when a plane overshoots an airport in Minneapolis because the idiot pilots were playing with their Laptops and no fighters were scrambled, which everyone has heard of, not a peep is heard about it from them. I fully agree with the Jersey Girls that there's a problem and it needs to be addressed so that it never happens again, but your deliberately trying to pervert it into looking like some convoluted secret plot to take over the world is ridiculous. All that crap is coming from you, not them.

The gov't is simply not as perfect as you continually claim they are. Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, as the saying goes.

"Of course the Order still stands!"

new topics

top topics

join