It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood is the new 911 prelude to war with Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Question: If Nidal Hasan was a participant in a Homeland Security Policy Institute's presidential transition task force last year as it states here, Nidal Hasan then why is it no other information pertaining to the man such as a mere Facebook account exists in search engines right now?

Here is the point of the question. This is the prelude to a kiss. Check out the CNN video showing him walking around in Muslim garb hours before the shooting took place. The media is not harping over the fact that Nidal Hasan is still alive right now. Further to the point, why would someone in his position of trust and authority who helped the Obama administration not simply use his position and his known assistance to Barack Obama to get to the President? Why hit up all the men and women in the military?

Prelude to a kiss. I call a major bluff soon. I call that Barack and company tell the USA he was working for the Iranian government soon. Tada! I predict that the FBI or CIA says he was purposely participating in Homeland Security to get information against the USA for the Iranian government. TADA! Guess what that will mean? WAR! Tada! Some of you will go "ah, whatever". Yet, still he remains alive. Ironically he is allegedly a jihadist. What will happen my oh my when the actors for the bankers playing President and Chiefs of Staff come out publicly saying that this act was designed by the Iranian government?

The cover up has already began. There is nothing about this alleged jihadist who was a military psychologist and a participant to Homeland Security other than links about the shooting. The story plot thickens. Which "terrorist group" was he acting for? Afghanistan rebels? Iraqis? oh wait, who lies between Iraq and Afghanistan, oh yes, thats right, IRAN. A prelude to a kiss.

I can't wait to hear this one in the following weeks when the CIA ironically finds out that the shooter himself was linked to the Iranian government. You don't really expect the US actors playing federal officials to screw up this time like they did in 911 do ya? This will be garnered as an act of war. And will this post now get anyone's attention? Absolutely................NOT!

Everyone here has been talking about the Swine FLU scandal for the last half a year and look at what the MSM does, they just egnore everything and post lies about one or two people getting the virus and dying and "whallah", you have a propaganda campaign referred to as EPIDEMIC TWO (Swine Flu campaign number two after 1976). And the people walk in like sheep.

Well, the sheep are about to be deployed to Iran in Spring. Anyways, does anyone remember the posters who made posts warning us about Swine Flu scandals? Do you think anyone will remember this post or future posts where people warn others to look out for this Fort Hood event being a campaign to garner war?

Look deep into the picture and you can see what is being set up? Look deep into the event and you can see why he is still alive. Look deep into the dish and you can see what your government is about to feed you. TTYL

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Yes that was my first thought too when I heard about this...
Kind of a here we go again feeling

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I call that Barack and company tell the USA he was working for the Iranian government soon. Tada! I predict that the FBI or CIA says he was purposely participating in Homeland Security to get information against the USA for the Iranian government. TADA! Guess what that will mean? WAR! Tada! Some of you will go "ah, whatever". Yet, still he remains alive. Ironically he is allegedly a jihadist. What will happen my oh my when the actors for the bankers playing President and Chiefs of Staff come out publicly saying that this act was designed by the Iranian government?

I call he will be called a murderer and sentence to death. Cancel that, make it life. Don't want to martyr him. No connection to Iran. No war against Iran.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
my best pal recieved an email from myself sayin this same thing earlier. i think its to early, but i really see this as a way to expand our terror in the middle east. iran is next on the list

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i see this as a guy who just snapped and killed people. he was from pakistan. i dont see how they could go..."one of our soldiers went crazy...so....we're bombing iran as we speak."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I call he will be called a murderer and sentence to death. Cancel that, make it life. Don't want to martyr him. No connection to Iran. No war against Iran.

I say his cheese slid off his cracker for various reasons. The war being one of them. It will probably come to light that he has had multiple psychiatric issues.

Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Interesting theory. The event is not big enough. I feel. "They" will need something at least the magnitude of a dirty bomb to get the ball rolling.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
All I will say is that I am betting this will be one of those, "he was part of a secret Iranian plan" type of propaganda campaigns in the weeks ahead. Plus, what a great motivator for the armed troops to think that the Iranian government has super spies participating in Homeland Security who have passed plans to the Iranian government. That would motivate troops to go to war in Iran for the US government. Time will tell very much sooner than later. I know one thing, the US government will not be staging a terrorist attack against a tower again, but they are looking to use this Fort Hood event in some manner or another to assist them with a US campaign.

THIS I GUARANTEE!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Will you risk your ATS membership on your guarantee?

In other words if your guarantee is wrong are you willing to risk a lifetime ban?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie

Interesting theory. The event is not big enough. I feel. "They" will need something at least the magnitude of a dirty bomb to get the ball rolling.

Dammit, Beavis! Don't give them ideas! Don't you know how 'they' work? You ask for a miracle, and they give it to you. Ya say "Ain't Skeered!", they say "FEAR THIS!".

BTW, I think that everything going on right now is prelude to a very deadly kiss. MSN may be sugarcoating it. Then again, it may not be that bad, and they are using their MSN terrorist tactics. Either way, I think newb is probably most correct. They would use something alot bigger than this to justify invading a country. This is more likely part of a distrust campaign, IMHO. If I don't know you, or your neighbor, I can still get you to distrust your neighbor, who might even be your best friend. I can start to tell you stories of friends killing each other over this or that. You say, "I can trust my friend", and I say "Are you sure? Are you REALLY sure? This guy trusted HIS friend..."

It's stupidly simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Keep in mind, that now this "Allahu Akbar" comment is being talked about and the garb he was wearing is Afghanistan religion (right next to Iran) and he was handing out copies of the Quran, which is the major religion of Islam in the Middle East. Put some hints together and it seems to point at a radical Islam minded man who was participating in priority information.

I will just say again, the US government will use this event for some type of motivational campaign against Middle East terrorist mentality. Dont forget either that "Allahu Akbar" is an Iranian statement. During the Iranian revolution of 1979, the call was shouted from rooftops during the evenings as a form of protest. This practice returned in the aftermath of the 2009 Iranian presidential election. Allahu Akbar

Yes, I am willing to bet my membership here on it as another poster asked. If I wrong, they can give me a lifetime ban here. I will just register a new account and make a prediction that UFO Disclosure will be revealed worldwide by all governments on a certain day. That will be a sure bet.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I can't believe that you are actually comparing this to 9/11. I first thought I had read the thread title wrong then to my dismay I read the op and ...yup, you're doing just that. I can understand your logic in pointing out the muslim specifics of this tragedy, but we're not talking about thousands of lives lost here either..lest one life lost not be forgotten.

Not an attack here just pointing out an inaccuracy in you're comparrison is all.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well, there are some pdf files I downloaded, some to do with Steering Committees and such, he was on the board for AMAN, etc. Of course, the time lines do not match the MSM's timelines for his military involvement, so I suppose that his name is a very common one in Palestinian families.

I spent the majority of the night searching for files, legal files, business licenses, and photo's. I amassed a lot of information, but no way to prove it is the same person just by the name, so I sit on it. I decided to obtain what I could before the Great Scrubbing takes place, or at least what they missed.

But, the links, by name alone, are rather incriminating. It's pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the Major [[decided himself/ or / was ordered to massacre troops ??]]

i would think that IF Nidal was in fact a double-agent Spying for Iran,
he sure would have been more valuable to the SupremeLeader in Iran
as a live agent that maintained a constant flow of intelligence to Iranian intelligence ---
because the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has 10's of thousands of ready-to-die martyrs, willing to strap on a suicide vest, they could have shipped over to any military base to take out soldiers & base-personnel in a killing frenzy.

the OP theory defies standard logic, imho

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello...I'm new and found this post interesting.

I'm curious about one simple fact...

The guy is still alive.

IDK, it just seems strange to me...how often do we find a mass murderer still breathing...and one with 'jihadist' tendencies at that. Never mind the fact that they reported he was dead...and I think they did that in order to have time to figure out if they should 'make' him dead...it was very easy for them to say (and the American people accept)..'we made a mistake, he's alive'.

I think, at this is just my opinion....that the US Government needed a way to infiltrate their own military in order to root out any other 'sympathizers' in a 'politically correct' fashion. I think we'll find anyone serving in the US military with a certain religious background will soon be scrutinized, evaluated, and possibly removed from their positions.

As far as the Iran theory from the OP...it wouldn't surprise me and I really don't think it should surprise anyone if that occurs. History has proven that a 'way in' is always necessary. I don't think this event will lead straight to war but I do think it is possible that it is the snowball being packed to be rolled down the hill.

Again, I'm new and just my opinion...don't be too hard on me

top topics

join