It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So let me get this straight: The Pentagon has video tapes of the Boeing hitting their own building..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Guys, don't take me the wrong way. I want to know what happened to the video record myself. I've been to the Pentagon on several occassions looking into the same thing. Here is what I know.

1) The FBI visited Ft. Myers behind the Sheraton and looked at their videos. They did not take them because they pointed to the ground and showed no sky. The tapes from that date have been reused and the videos from there no longer exist.

2) An employee at the Sheraton claims the FBI did take their security video. However, he will not go on the record because the Hotel legal/management have 'gagged' the employees. I did present this to the FBI and they did a number of appeal searches and claim to be unable to locate that video.

3) Navy Annex has multiple cameras along Columbia Pike. According to the Navy, these are operated by DPS. The DoD says that ALL relevant footage from both the Annex and Pentagon were turned over to the FBI. The FBI claims that they have only the footage from the Mall gate.

4) VDOT cameras do not normally record. The VDOT camera next to the poles was dislodged and damaged either by impact or vibration. The security cameras at the VDOT were installed after 9/11 per service documents obtained via FOIA.

So yes, I too believe that additional footage exists. However, I cannot prove that it exists and I am unaware of any documentation that indicates that it exists. Until such evidence exists, the issue is one of speculation and you will not find many Judges or lawmakers willing to go forward.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I really need help on this one, because for the life of me I can't figure out... Why can't we (the people) just see the damn tapes?

Why can't we see the tapes?

What tapes? Bugs Bunny hopping across the lawn?

The tapes of the Impact.

flight77.info...

So what does that link suggest?

There are no tapes?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
When one has committed a false flag operation, one must cover up the crime of the century, and what handy tool would the Bush administration use to clean up their mess? Why the FBI of course! Look at who was handling all the information on everything concerning all the 911 events.

We will never see the evidences of what hit the Pentagon, because I believe it was not an airplane. I really believe we had a treasonous bunch, of criminals all working for Cheney. Hiding and planting evidences at all of the crime scenes. Cheney had to have a group of FBI agents corrupt to the core, working and reporting strictly to him, just like most police departments in the US, there are always a group of polices officers that are corrupt and we know that is a fact, so why not the FBI as well.

Don’t get me wrong they have a video of something slamming into the Pentagon but, if the public ever see these un-tampered videos there WILL be blood on our streets.
Anyone who’s done some real research into 911 can clearly see there is a cover-up on every event on 911.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We- the people- are most likely not allowed to view the tapes because ..ummm.. there most likely is no tapes to see, and certainly no plane to see..looking at the aftermath of the area the plane was meant to have crashed on..it could not have happened..at least not as they say.. but yup im one of those dang '9-11 was an inside job' nutters...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This isn't the only question we should ask. There is many unanswered question that would reveal a lot of information. People find it so hard to believe that it could have been our own government. It obviously wasn't just them or all of them for that matter. It goes much deeper than that. The government doesn't care about the people...they care about themselves and their families. We have let them get away with the biggest hoax of all time. What do you think they are still doing in Iraq? I'm sure they can take care of themselves by now, but Now we occupy the middle east and control it so we can steal their oil and other resources. Sick isn't it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I do not know if your said tapes will ever be made public.

I can promise you this, I use to be a first responder for the dot and I was outside the building that morning as i saw the plane miss the sheraton hotel buy just a few feet and continued down the path into the pentagon. all of us jumped in our vehicles and headed down and tried to save as many lives as possible.

There are several good reasons they would not have shot the plane down the building i use to work at we shared that building with the traffic center operations who control all of the traffic cameras and under neath them was the headquarters for the Virginia State police for that area. Those are enough reasons not to shoot it down over those buildings.

I wish no one has to see the things that i saw that day the heat was so bad that we could not get to people and by the time we did all that was left was their fingernails holding onto the desk they were sitting at.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
At the risk of stating the obvious, my feelings regarding the matter is that the reason why tapes will not be released is because they contradict the official story; that in fact a Boeing jet did not slam into the Pentagon, but a much smaller and more mobile (and therefore far more precise) projectile/craft.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
They've probably been spending this entire time developing absolute perfect false footage, piecing together multiple angles to make everything just right and tweaking all kinds of videos.

We've all seen the absolute crap that is the several frame footage of the "plane" striking the building. How far fetched would it be to assume they have developed and have been developing a sort of super-imposed cgi 'plane' onto stock footage?

Not saying the original pentagon video is fake, but I would hardly call it a plane. If they're going to say that is conclusive evidence without any doubts, then surely they wouldn't have to try very hard in other circumstances. They could probably just scissor cut a plane from a magazine and move it on the screen with their hands and people would believe it.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I agree with what I perceive to be the majority consensus here that the gov. does have ample footage showing what happened and we will never see it.

Maybe one of the reasons we will never see it is because it might lead people to think, "Ok, a silly video camera can capture a plane coming in to hit the pentagon but our bazillion dollar defense industry can't pick it up on radar to intercept the plane or shoot it with a missile before it hits?"

I think the only way the security measures to protect the pentagon (and airspace in general) could fail is if someone went to great lengths to disrupt/derail the way things usually operate.

"There is no shortcut to the truth, no way to gain knowledge of the universe except through the gateway of the scientific method"

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Look, in the final analysis it doesn't matter wheather or not BigGov releases a made-to-order video tape. BigGov certainly has the resources to fake a three second video tape and as soon as they release it, 9-11 Truther's will debunk it. We all know that.

So, what you have is this: Patriots scurrying about arrainging the deck chairs on the sinking Titanic. What am I saying? The nation is about to slip into the hell fire of the NWO. We need to focus on what we can do to make sure we save the republic. That is a big job. Focus on the sins of the past are a distraction from fighting the here-and-now battle with TPTB. IMO

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
After reviewing what occurred on 9/11, it appears our country at the time was being run by the Three Stooges.
The incompanatincs which was going on that day, clearly shows on that, there was not a conspiracy, but the great United States of America was being run by a bunch of Morons.

The Truth is from what I have seen, most of the cameras, mosty likely did not even work.
If you remember on that day, while the high and mighty President of the U.S.ofA., was in Air Farse One, they had to borrow a cell-phone because the Communication devices in Air Farse One would not work.
Another comparision would be Vice President Elmer Cheney on hunting trip and almost blows some guys head off, ooh-h-h-h dat trickie rabbit.

With all the pieces in place on the board, it appears the U.S. Government were just Pawns , with the ones in control of the Chess game
manipulating the entire board, to their own end.
In the aftermath, Colin Powell seemed to be the only one using his brain, the others were just talking about blowing someone up, with out any reasoning as to the ,right who or why.

What it seems on that day if we had a real, powerful, enemy, they could have come in on that day and stuck a cigar up the Statue of Liberties Butt hole, if they wanted.

And as for being stupid, I as one, the whole of the American people are Stupid as well, and having the wool pulled over our eyes by the real one in control.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolydarknessVA
I wish no one has to see the things that i saw that day the heat was so bad that we could not get to people and by the time we did all that was left was their fingernails holding onto the desk they were sitting at.

Erm am i wrong saying the """plane""" hit the side of the building that was under construction ? And that no one inside the building has been killed ?
Please correct me if you have more info.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

As far as i know there were still people in that side of the building working, I had already worked a full 12 hour shift when it happened and was forced to leave about 2 hours after more responders showed up from all over and enough people to help the injured.

That's all I know and cant provide anymore details for you except if that radio tower that is now up behind the DOT's building maybe it would have sheered a wing of the plane as it is almost 500 feet tall and was in the works to go up but never made it up before 9 /11

That's all i can give you guys and wont respond to this thread anymore. nothing i can say will convince you guys other wise and i don't like arguing

[edit on 5-11-2009 by HolydarknessVA]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Because "you" cannot handle the truth, "you" cannot understant political decision, and you cannot understand that we live in a world of illusion.

Politic, economy, news, you own life, and your personnality is just illusion.

what is the reality for human ? and for a good society ? and for freedom ?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
They don't want the footage to go public because it may give the terrorists information that can be used for another attack.

Seriously though, I like the way your thinking doomsday. How can they get away with not showing over 80 tapes??? Some of them must have captured whatever hit the Pentagon.

If you got all the 911 truth groups together as well as the random internet interests and got them to start demanding that the tapes be shown then things could intensify quickly.

We must look at the big picture and aim for the root of the problem. Awakening the masses is the only way to stop this juggernaut they have created. 9/11 can and should be completely exposed for the psyops event that it was. It needs to get to a point where the sheep can't go back to sleep anymore. Obama has entranced so many........

Power in numbers is the only way I feel.

What are some other effective ways of exposing 911 or awakening the masses???

Imagine every 911 truther demanding the videos be released......... if it was handled the right way it could be very effective. Thoughts? Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

I also thought that no one was killed, but it seems there was quite a few people were killed.
I also thought it was so covenient that, the part of the building was closed down and being worked on.
My other big question is where were the construction workers, at that time of day they should of been hard at work all over that area.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only video I've ever seen of the Pentagon hit was taken from far away. As I recall, it *was* from a convenience store or service station or something of that nature.

The Pentagon no doubt has plenty of cameras trained on its doors and such. I doubt those would be any good, Even filming at full speed, 24 frames a second, you'd likely miss something coming in at around 500 miles per hour. Chances are, it would just be a blurred discoloration on the one frame that might conceivably have captured it. Remember, these cameras are not focused on distant areas, but on the doors and other parts of the building.

I doubt that the Government spends much time training its satellites on its own buildings. I would hope that they'd be looking at other buildings and scenes, nuclear sites, weapons factories, that sort of thing. Why on earth would they use a satellite to view the Pentagon?

It may be that some other countries had their satellites trained on the Pentagon, though again, why would they do that? They know the Pentagon isn't going to start building a missile site there, not be a source of identifiable danger. They wouldn't be able to pick out the various people going in and out, since they'd be inside of cars. What would be the point? But even if they did, chances are they're not our friends, and wouldn't share their photos with us.

And to be honest, I haven't heard of any such videos to begin with. Last I heard, there were no other tapes or videos, just that one crummy one. Obviously that doesn't mean there aren't any, but why would they hide them, then admit they exist but refuse to show them? Why not just keep on denying their existence? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This building of fools and idiots (including the white house and congress) must in some psychotic way believe all citizens of this "has been" nation are so "dumbed down" we would believe this BS they spout. I personally don't believe they give a flying f**k what we think. Their agenda is becoming all to clear as it exposes the evil and all the deceptions and lies behind these power hungry bastards. This nation no longer exist as a by product of our lost constitution. These are the "the worst of times and the worst of times".

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

How is it a threat to our National Security? Or do I have my facts wrong and these tapes don't exist?

That's an easy one. If the cameras are hidden to protect the building, revealing the tapes will give their locations away. Terrorists both foreign and domestic will know where the cameras are located, and then they will be able to avoid (or deactivate) them in an attack.

Similar to how banks have hidden cameras. Even though the public is aware of the lobby devices, other locations in the bank are also under surveillance.

When it comes to protecting our national security, I have no problem with this type of stuff being held back.

Originally posted by gaslaugh123
This building of fools and idiots (including the white house and congress) must in some psychotic way believe all citizens of this "has been" nation are so "dumbed down" we would believe this BS they spout. I personally don't believe they give a flying f**k what we think. Their agenda is becoming all to clear as it exposes the evil and all the deceptions and lies behind these power hungry bastards. This nation no longer exist as a by product of our lost constitution. These are the "the worst of times and the worst of times".

I don't think the people working in the Pentagon are evil. I respect what they do to protect our country. Even though some may be misguided, I still think the majority of them are seriously moral people.

Most people hate military agencies because they represent power, and they keep things hidden from the public's view. I don't mind the secrecy.

Their only agenda is to protect US citizens from foreign harm, and to expand our military power to ensure everyone's safety.

I would love a chance to work in the Pentagon.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Surveillence is an understatement because the government knows about everything before it happens way ahead of time anyway since our Starting point at the BigBang. So my question is what does the government have planned to go wrong in the future(Biblical Revelations?). Surveilence is an understatement and free will an illusion. ("A man can do as he will but not will as he will." Arthur Schopenhauer Power to the Sheeple).
Hmmm... Sheeple sounds anti-gov. and a little anti-social to me because I heard a notorious street biker gang president use that same word on The Discovery channel last night.
"The government knows about each us even before the creation of the Universe The BigBang." "And so they saw each and every one of us before all of creation."

"The subject of consciousness may be the next on the list." Paul Davies About Time

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Denver]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join