It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: You can actually hear the explosions happening in WTC 7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yea, this definitely explosions.

We cannot let this happen to people ever again. Realize that we live in a unique time. U.S. has been a semi-free of tyranny country relative to any that ever existed throughout all the nations that have existed on this Earth and went to pieces. Don't live in the lie that everything is OK and will be tomorrow, all on its own, without anybody working to keep fight for what is right. and that this country will always be this way. It is a very unique time. This is the pivot upon which we either wake up and re-claim what all the wonderful people throughout our history fought and died for, or we let it go to pieces and find ourselves fighting it all over again.

We've come along way to get to were we are. You have a very powerful tool before you, that we only have thanks to the synchronicity of events that have led us to this point. Use it people, use it like you've never used it before, because if tyranny prevails we might never find ourselves in this advantageous position, in thsi right time, to do something that has never been done before.

This is an opportunity to make it better for the very first time in a long time.
We have great minds here. Use them.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
the first one only mentions explosions rocking the streets and what not.

nothing to indicate they were coming from inside the building. nothing saying that they werent windows blowing out due to the heat or cars blowing up. nothing even saying they were coming from the building at all.

the second...just from the title "john gross denies molten metal" im going to ignore because i dont see the relevance.

and the third video i really wish was shorter. its long and quite rambling but he did get around to mentioning explosions.

ok. now so what?
the guy was in a burning skyscraper.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

nothing to indicate they were coming from inside the building. nothing saying that they werent windows blowing out due to the heat or cars blowing up. nothing even saying they were coming from the building at all.

There are hundreds of testimonies to various explosions from all over the complex at all times during that morning and later during the day, and the best you can come up with is, "we don't know where it was really coming from." What in the hell does that matter?

Windows blowing from heat sounds like glass shattering, and would have been 1000's of feet away and over 1000 feet up in the air on top of that.

And why would cars be blowing up, again?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

J. Edgar Hoover famously said: "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

There are hundreds of testimonies to various explosions from all over the complex at all times during that morning and later during the day, and the best you can come up with is, "we don't know where it was really coming from." What in the hell does that matter?

Windows blowing from heat sounds like glass shattering, and would have been 1000's of feet away and over 1000 feet up in the air on top of that.

i was just saying that his first video isnt really helpful at all considering it was just booming in that background and someone saying there were explosions. that doesnt exactly support "explosions going off inside the WTC"

i wasnt saying it was cars blowing up. i was it could be them for all we know. or their tires popping.

J. Edgar Hoover famously said: "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

what the hell does that have to do with anything? besides you being condescending towards someone disagreeing with you

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ahhh yeah.....those small little explosions were just the boiler tanks erupting in the basement of wtc7.....you know...'cause the building burned out of control ALL day....

Nothing to see here......move along now..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest nothing saying that they werent windows blowing out due to the heat or cars blowing up.

Now, THAT takes the cake for most ignorant excuse by a GL to date.

Nothing seems to sway these guys, not even video/audio proof of several
explosions going off before the collapse of WTC7!

We are debating with disinfo agents. Honest researchers don't need this
much hand holding to accept that 9/11 was an inside job.

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

*facepalm facepalm punch to the head*

all of the explosions in that video were after the plane crash. the building was on fire.

clearly im a disinfo agent. yes.

i mean...i didnt point out that i meant THOSE specific explosions in that video at all

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm 90% sure that the audio on this video is faked. I have the original lying around my hard drive somewhere and it sounds drastically different.

I've heard at least 3 different audio tracks for this clip now.

Even so, "omg there were explosions" is not surprising. There were acres of fire.

Originally posted by Bsbray11

They were on fire. They contain flammable vapour.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Bsbray11

They were on fire. They contain flammable vapour.

That's one reason a vehicle would explode. Have you listened to the police radio transmissions where an officer at the WTC reports a suspicious van/truck in the parking garage with a mural of planes crashing into NYC, and then later says the same vehicle has exploded after 2 men got out and ran from it?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's one reason a vehicle would explode. Have you listened to the police radio transmissions where an officer at the WTC reports a suspicious van/truck in the parking garage with a mural of planes crashing into NYC, and then later says the same vehicle has exploded after 2 men got out and ran from it?

I'm not sure that I have heard police radio transmissions in relation to this. But I have heard the claim before.

It is of course ludicrous on its face. What sort of insane plotter would do this? If you were planning to kill someone, would you paint your car with a picture of you doing it, and then absolutely ensure the car was found by the police?

Of course not, who would?!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Save that argument for the police officer who witnessed and reported it live.

"We need the bomb squad and EAQ over at King."

"I got a message on that, uh, plane. It's a big truck with a mural painted of a airplane diving into New York City and exploding. I don't know what's in the truck. The truck is between 6th and 7th on King Street."

"With a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck, ran away from it, we got those two (inaudible) under."

"Are you holding those two guys?"

(An obscene comment; an officer saying he's going to '_____ beat the ___ out of em')

"All right listen you need anything further on those two guys over there? You all right over there?"

"We have both suspects under 'kay', we have the suspects who driv.. drove in the van, the van exploded, we have both of them under 'kay', let's get some help over here."

"You know we have both the (inaudible) driven that exploded."

I was mistaking this for something else when I said it was in the parking garage. It was actually found about a mile North of the WTC complex, and another van with the same imagery was reported pulled over later that evening and full of explosives.

Here's another video with more police radio transmissions:

[edit on 3-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Save that argument for the police officer who witnessed and reported it live.

What was his name? That radio communication seems rather dubious evidence to me.

Again, who would be so insane to do this?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Again, who would be so insane to do this?

Omg, you are so right! Sorry I posted this.

Think about what we are talking about. 9/11. Insane? Yes.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm up for hearing that "original, unedited version" there Exponent!

Hopefully the people react the same with their comments and expressions too...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Omg, you are so right! Sorry I posted this.

Think about what we are talking about. 9/11. Insane? Yes.

Think about it this way.

You plan to kill someone.

You don't plan to get caught.

Do you paint an image of yourself committing the crime, and then dance around with it in the middle of a major road a few hundred metres and minutes since the crime was committed?

Of course you don't, what sort of craziness is this?

edit:

Originally posted by turbofan
I'm up for hearing that "original, unedited version" there Exponent!

PM me if I haven't posted it here in the next couple of days, I am terrible for forgetting these things!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by exponent]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Of course you don't, what sort of craziness is this?

Dude, you don't have to understand what a criminal is thinking when he commits a crime, to realize that he is committing a crime.

Do you have NOTHING else to say about those transmissions, than you don't understand it?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Ever been to a car fire? Plenty of things to go bang.

Burning tires made a very loud explosion when explode from heat.

Many cars these days have air bag systems. They use a pyrotechnic
device (sodium azide) to generate gas to inflate bag. When go off create
loud bangs . If exploded from fire can detonate like a grenade and fling
shrapnel for some distance. Cars also have impact absorbing bumpers
which exposed to fire can explode hurling the bumper considerable
distance - many FF been injured by them

Then again is fuel tank which can also explode.

forums.firehouse.com...

Even today after years in fire service still jump when hear explosions at
vehicle fire...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Dude, you don't have to understand what a criminal is thinking when he commits a crime, to realize that he is committing a crime.

When your only evidence is a single radio broadcast with no other information, it's a bit of a leap to assume that this occured. You clearly can't come up with a good reason for it occuring, and neither can I. The officer was obviously under stress, so perhaps he worded it incorrectly, perhaps he did not witness it first hand. There are all sorts of spurious reports from 911 and you don't believe there was secretly a bomb in the Empire State I expect, even though that was reported.

Do you have NOTHING else to say about those transmissions, than you don't understand it?

Probably not, I don't see that you'll ever be able to get any more information about this, and I doubt that anyone without a rather dubious motive (notice the use of 'mossad' in the video) will readily believe it. Not that I'm saying you have a dubious motive, just that this claim is commonly associated with antisemitism and 'dancing jews'.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The New York Times

The Sept. 11 Records
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Not only do we have video proof and audio sound of explosions but, we now have 503 very creditably eyewitness who saw and heard explosions going on in and around the WTC including witnessing FLASHES going around the WTC.

These creditable eyewitnesses are so creditable, that the FBI went out of their way to hide their testimonies from the public. The New York Times sued the city of New York to release this information under the FOIA. Now we have them and guess what, many of these testimonies, “do not” reflect the OS. ( guess that’s why the FBI hid them)

What I don’t understand why is it most of the OS supporters ignore these creditable accounts, from Firemen, police officers, first responders, offices workers, and News crew.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join