It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collected H1N1/Plague/Pneumonia Defenses and Cures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

So I immediately took my onions from the garden and chopped each in half and put them in bowls.

I would bet a dollar to a donut home grown onions are even better.
Glad she feels better mon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
MODS MODS -

COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE ADD IN THE NEW INFO TO THE OP?

Or allow me to edit it again would be great also.

If you edit it - please add in a section on recipes using the healthy foods - because some of us non cooking type people would look at a raw white onion and wonder what the hell to do with it!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacekPL
I want to share my experience with colloidal silver.
2 years ago my Mother - old person - got severe flu/ pneumonia.
Nothing worked (drugs, even garlic ets.), when she complained she would die I remembered I had a bottle of colloidal silver. I just gave her just a little to drink and the next morning she was cured. It was amazing experience. Since then we use it when we see some signs of sickness and I can tell we are immediately well.

I have no experience with colloidal silver, but I'm aware of silvers anti biological character. Basically it causes microbes to asphyxiate - interferes with their oxidation processes I understand.

Now, I own a pile of silver I cant jump over, so having no further excuses - I went and built a colloidal silver generator today - so I am looking forward to using a lot of it around the place.

I have like an electric urn to make hot water for drinks and so on - and I just dropped some pure silver bars into it as well - I don't know if much silver will get into the water - but Im sure it cant hurt.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

As elsewhere, WHO strongly recommends early treatment with the antiviral
drugs, oseltamivir or zanamivir, for patients who meet treatment criteria, even in the absence of a positive laboratory test confirming H1N1 infection.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Has anyone any experience with air purifiers?
I have an ozone free purifier in my home which is suppose to destroy airborne bacteria and virus. Can't do any harm anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Does anyone know about the effects of Mediterranean Oregano Oil when it comes to treating the flu???

The only thing that it responded to for me was colloidal silver.
Now I will swear by the wild OOO when it comes to a toothache, infected tooth, or sore throat.
Whenever I feel a sore throat come on I will drop it right under my tongue, a couple drops, the swallow it back. It burns the heck out of my mouth but it takes the sore throat away quickly.

I agree about the oregano oil. I do a few drops everynight under the tongue and swish it around in case there are some little virus nasties in there - and let it burn the back of my throat as well - Always do it when I feel a sore throat and for toothache.

Also Grapefruit seed extract (antibacterial and antiviral) for sinus cleanses (or to add to warm water to drink) - in cleanses use a little bit of salt and a couple of drops of the grapefruit seed extract -

Also boiled onion and cayenne drink -
to drain the sinuses and as a natural expectorant.
I swear by this as well. It can help relieve the tightness of congestion in the head and chest almost instantly - also breathe it in the steam as you boil.

Don't swallow any of the mucus from post nasal drip - spit everything out -
Keep the mucus out of the body - This is important.
Caprylic acid tabs to keep yeast down in the body -
a natural way to get this is Coconut oil - Organic.

Probiotic -
Elderberry Tablets -
Vit D - Vit C - Vit E -
B6 - lots of positive studies on this for asthmatics - tight chest
Water - water - water -
Green and Black teas - (Black for the chest )

What kind of doses did you use for the silver?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Do let us know how you get on with your colloidal silver making venture.

There are lots of very informative videos on you tube on how to make your own. I really should try it.

I'm sure I heard that people used to put a silver spoon in a glass of water and let it stand for a while before drinking.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

93 people have died since 26 October this year from unexplained illness. Whether swine flu, mutated beyond recognition, or pneumonic plague, but death becomes only more. Arbidol, Amixin, Tamiflu - all excellent, but, as if we are not on lechimsya, what then?

rkm.kiev.ua...

Also prescribed in another eastern European tabloid - plenty of sex. Regardless of whether it works or not - I think that men everywhere should become believers - and convince as many women as possible that this is an officially recognized cure for flu.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have been studying alternative medicine for 20 years and this is the list I have accumulated from my studies:
In order of importance;
# 1- 35% Food grade Hydrogen Peroxcide (H2O2) Buy on line.
Cut it in half with distilled water so it will be about 17% then add 10-15 drops to a 8 0z glass of water. This can be used during and after a flu attack. It will eliminate just about any virus in your bowl system. It will convert to H2O or oxygen and boost the oxygen in your blood to help maintain a better immune system. If you take too much at once your body will just reject it and you will vomit.

There are several tonics on the market like Oxy-7 That are sodium chlorite based with other additives that are more microbial than anti-viral but they will help if you can take them at the very first sign of flu. The main thing here is to learn to recognize when your health is going down hill or your system is out of whack. You can also buy this on line under the above name or Aerobic-O2, Detoxygen from Trimedica labs on line.

I will name other later KMG

[edit on 5-11-2009 by kissmygrits]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
I have been studying alternative medicine for 20 years and this is the list I have accumulated from my studies:
In order of importance;
# 1- 35% Food grade Hydrogen Peroxcide (H2O2) Buy on line.

Excellent - ya - Ive heard of people promoting hydrogen peroxide, I didn't really know what it did, or how much etc to use.

Great input - thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

At the first sign of a sore throat take two desert-spoons of Olive Leaf Extract...
...let it sit in your throat...
...you will usually only have to do this a couple of times to be effiective.

Olive Leaf Extract contains Oleuropein that acts as a broad spectrum anti-infective agent, effective against virus, bacteria, fungus (candida).

Olive leaves have been used to make an antibiotic tea for thousands of years.

When you first use it you can get a Herxheimer response, or die-off of resident bugs...
...but this is a good thing as it reduces the pressure on your immune system.

Selenium supplementation reduces viral load by reducing the viruses ability to replicate using your cell machinery and reduces the viruses ability to mutate.

Vitamin C (1000ml+) and Vitamin D (D3 if you can get it) are essential.

If you do get some flu symptoms and want to get through the mucous stage rapidly...
...grate a knob of ginger, poor boiling water over it and allow it to draw like tea...
...add a tea-spoon or two of honey and sip it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ok - I decided to have a try at putting a few of these ingredients together into a super drink.

This actually tastes not too bad - I'm used to eating spicy food, so I rate this as not spicy - but others may differ - just cut back on the spicy stuff if its too much, feel free to add more if you want it extra spicy.

The 'Bloody ATS Tonic';

Finely chop 4 cloves of garlic, and saute them in 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a small saucepan.

Allow to cool for a minute, you can strain out the garlic at this point if you wish - and just keep the garlic infused olive oil.

Add 2-3 teaspoons of; turmeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper, chilli powder.
Add in 2 cups of tomato juice, and warm at medium heat stirring rapidly for about 2 or 3 minutes. Do not boil or overheat - might damage the spices benefits.

When it thickens slightly (you'll notice the olive oil has disappeared from the bottom - its emulsified) - then add 1 cup of alloidal silver water, and warm for about a minute.

Take it off the heat, cool slightly - add 2 tablespoons of apple cidar vinegar, and give it a stir.

Pour it all into glasses and drink it hot!

Enjoy - it tastes fine, and should fix just about anything
Could add some lemon juice or anything that might work

For the alcoholic version, use 1 and 1/2 cups of tomato juice, add half a cup of red wine. Haven't tried it - but it should taste ok too

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Cod liver oil is an excellent source of vitamin A & D, 1 tablespoon full contains 4612 IU (92% of RDA)Y of vitamin A and 462 IU of vitamin D (116% RDA). Plus it's rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Make sure that it's heavy metal free. Fish liver may be high in lead and other heavy metals if not removed. You can overdose on vitamin D, so watch your dosage. Tulsi or Holy Basil is a wonderful adaptogen used. To boost your immune. System, loosens mucus, good for your heart, et cetera. It's a wonderful tea, considered a "Divine" plant in Hinduism. Drink warm liquids. They may be helpful in washing any virus' at rest in the back of the throat. Practice "Neti" or nasal lavage to wash all of toxins out of your nasal passages and sinus's It will also keep the cilia (little hairs) free and able to thieir job. Meditate. Meditation will reduce stress and put you in contact with YOUR DIVINE SELF!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Early treatment of pneumonic plague is essential. To reduce the chance of death,
antibiotics must be given within 24 hours of first symptoms. Streptomycin, gentamicin,
the tetracyclines, and chloramphenicol are all effective against pneumonic plague.
Antibiotic treatment for 7 days will protect people who have had direct, close
contact with infected patients. Wearing a close-fitting surgical mask also protects
against infection.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by colec156

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Pneumonia vaccine, H1N1 vaccine, Seasonal flu vaccine, Antibiotics! It’s the way to go!

Take the H1N1 Vaccine
, No thanks.
I would rather not take a vaccine that has not had the time to be tested properly and to be told by any govt that it is safe......

I will keep my immune system bolstered by taking Vitamin C and eating as healthy as possible thanks.

No no, your right having H1N1 is much better.

No, no... YOU'RE right... taking a shot of formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, MSG, mercury, polyoxidonium, squalene, etc. along with some of the virus itself, is definitely much better and safer than any natural remedy. After all, those ingredients are good for your immune system, and make it able to fight the virus, while natural remedies are dangerous and have side effects.

With the flumist, it's been said that you can "shed" the virus out through your nose. So just sneeze after you get it, and you really won't have to worry about it.
Add that to the fact that the vaccine is effective 10 days after you take it, and you have definitely have the smartest, safest, best way of protecting yourself right there!

And if you're worried at all about possibly having the swine flu before you can get the shot, go get yourself checked out at a doctor's clinic or the hospital. The doctor will confirm for you, that yes, you do have swine flu symptoms, although you won't get a lab diagnosis to prove it.
Don't forget to touch the top of the hand sanitizer bottle on your way out, just like everyone else did.
And if you do happen to get the swine flu, you should probably get the vaccine anyway, because your body doesn't build up natural immunity to the virus after you get it, so you might get it again.

To actually, truly, in your heart believe this kind of crap, is very sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
for prevention i take:

Vit C- 3000mgs per day
Vit D3- 3000mgs per day....is this a safe amount?
fish oil
B complex
calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement
garlic pill

I drink tons of water and green tea everyday.

Im stocked on colloidal silver, but i do have some questions if someone can help, i started taking a teaspoon in the AM and one in the PM everyday, should i be using this as a preventative measure, or should i wait until i start to feel sick, and is the amount im taking enough, not enough or too much??

Ive been hearing lotsa good things about the MMS, im actually going to look into that right now!

edit: oh i also eat salad everyday and put 2-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar on it for dressing...been doing this for years.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by miss_sky]

edit again: oh yeah....starred and flagged

[edit on 6-11-2009 by miss_sky]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The evidence seems to indicate that most of the fatalities in Ukraine possibly result from cytokine storms. This is when your own immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks your organs.

The new swine flu vaccine contains squalene MF-59 - this artificially boosts your immune system by a huge amount. If you then suffer a cytokine storm, the chances of it being fatal are greatly increased.

The vaccine is designed to increase the chances of you dying from a cytokine storm, in fact it almost guarantees you will die.

For this reason, I had a look at possible methods to defend against a cytokine storm.

Acute Inflammation Kills by Fluid in Lungs

The swine flu epidemics in Spain and once again in Mexico kill by immunological inflammation that causes fluid to accumulate in lungs, i.e. acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) triggered by a cytokine storm.

Read more: diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

Some of the most effective approaches use recognizable anti-inflammatory compounds: aspirin, omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil; flax seed is not as effective) and curcumin (turmeric).

Read more: diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

Preventing and/or treating the cytokine storm associated with influenza with antiviral medications, prescription medications and vaccines that are approved (or may soon be approved) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA):

* Acambis Biotechnology Vaccine: Acambis announced on August 4, 2005 that it has entered into collaboration with a Belgian research centre to develop a single-dose flu vaccine that could offer permanent protection against all strains of both influenza A and influenza B, potentially offering protection against future influenza pandemics.
* ACE inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs) have proven to be beneficial in treating the cytokine storm (the major cause of lethality in Bird Flu). PUBMED: The cytomine storm and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. More information is found on ACE inhibitors and the Bird Flu in this e-book.
* Amantadine (Brand name Symmetrel: Treatment of influenza type A-2, but not type B). This drug cannot treat the cytokine storm associated with avian influenza, and has not been tested in patients with the bird flu.
* Aventis Vaccine: Preliminary research suggests the influenza A vaccine developed by Sanofi-Aventis is effective against H5N1 avian flu virus. The NIH (US National Institutes of Health) reported on August 5, 2005 (New York Times) that preliminary tests have confirmed that an experimental vaccine in development by Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceutical Company appears to be effective in preventing infection with the bird flu (avian influenza virus). Researchers believe that the avian influenza virus, an influenza type-A, subtype H5N1, could trigger the next worldwide flu pandemic.
* Oseltamivir (Brand name Tamiflu: a neuraminidase inhibitor for treatment or prevention of both influenza type A and B, indicated for use within 2 days of symptoms). This drug cannot treat the cytokine storm associated with avian influenza, and has not been tested in patients with the bird flu. Most of the avian flu victims in SE Asia and Turkey received Tamiflu, and still suffered mortality rates exceeding 50%. Tamiflu has been declared "ineffective" against the bird flu by a physician who has personally used the drug to treat 41 bird flu patients (19% of all reported cases to date). Details are found HERE
* Prednisone and corticosteroids: Treatment of active disease may involve the use of corticosteroids .
* Rimantadine (Brand name Flumadine: Treatment of influenza type A, but not B). This drug cannot treat the cytokine storm associated with avian influenza, and has not been tested in patients with the bird flu.
* Zanamivir (Brand name Relenza: a neuraminidase inhibitor for treatment of both influenza type A and type B, indicated for use within 2 days of symptoms). This drug cannot treat the cytokine storm associated with avian influenza, and has not been tested in patients with the bird flu. Most of the avian flu victims in SE Asia and Turkey received Tamiflu (a drug similar to Relenza), and still suffered mortality rates exceeding 50%. Details are found HERE

www.cytokinestorm.com...

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Amagnon]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I had occasion recently to be introduced to PubMed, a compilation of millions of articles/studies -- U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. I was looking for references regarding both "natural" compounds which studies indicate are at least somewhat effective as antivirals and/or immune system boosts, and "natural" compounds which studies indicate can be detrimental.

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, just a short list for your consideration, each compound linked to the PubMed source:

COMPOUNDS THOUGHT TO BE ANTIVIRAL AND/OR AUTOIMMUNE BOOST:

St. John's Wort
Vitamin E
Apple Juice/Vinegar
Astralagus Root
Resveratrol
Green Tea
Vitamin C
Vitamin D(D3)

COMPOUNDS THAT STUDIES SUGGEST MAY BE DETRIMENTAL, DUE TO MAKING CYTOKINE STORM WORSE

Honey (very surprising)
Chocolate
Echinacea (what????)

A note on Echinacea -- Echinacea is thought to be effective for regular seasonal flu. PubMed does not have a restriction regarding H1H1, however their findings suggest a possible increase in Cytokine Storm with Echinacea and H591 -- Avian Flu.

Again, our wellness strategy should be something that we research and arrive at ourselves. It's a very personal thing and we should't listen to anyone here, especially me. Consult a trusted medical professional, do tons of research. This is data to be considered, nothing more.

[edit on 7/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Your on the same trail as I with the H2O2. I've been researching how the military used H2O2 in IV form to treat the Spanish Flu successfully. One problem was the average Joe doesn't have access to set up an IV at home. I found another research from a Dr in NV who says the same dilution used in IV and put into a nebulizer was just as effective. I did this mixed with colloidal silver and amazing how effective it is. One thing I did notice is that as O2 increases in your body, your immune system will activate more and you will induce a fever similar to the adjuvents but without the toxins..

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

concerning the colloidal silver I do not take it regularly just after signs of sickness and it worked with about teaspoon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join