It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist, who heads WHO laboratory on influenza holds patent for bioengineered swine flu virus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asphodelven

Apparently they noticed a certain strain was decimating pigs (not killing but infecting many) and that a vaccine could be developed by stripping the amino acids to drastically reduce the reproduction rate , and heh yeah its a vaccine for pigs lol

oh and just to let you know this isnt a patent its an application for a patent denoted by the the year being in the beginning of the application number.

This generally speaking means that they havent completed research on what are doing. They filed for a provisional (meaning "dibs") in 2005 and have been refiling with all their new data each year.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well well
next thing you know we'll be figuring out the stimulus bill was really a good idea after all
cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lol i dont know about that but yeah this is actually pretty straight forward. When i first saw it i was going wtf no way! brought it up with my boss and she said aloud "Bull**** really?"

She did agree that with all the jargon they threw around that it sounded pretty scary.

and theres no profit for the inventors ... there research is dedicated to the institutions that were mentioned in the application.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Quite clearly it's a conspiracy to force vaccinate and kill large amounts of pigs across the US.

Why don't the people posting these things take the time to read it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic

While the presented patent has an 11 digit (20090010962) number.

Edited to say:
I noticed the 11 digit number is the application number, not sure if that makes a difference.

I was wondering about that as well, if you take a look at the two patent apps I posted 2 posts above yours (midway 1st page) they both look very similar in format and look offical to me, despite having different length numbers.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They engineered a strain that would have limited interference with the bodies immune response, and thus be useful in vaccination development. They also claim a anti tumor response.
They make no claim for a killer virus.

On one hand you could say it sounds pretty good, on the other you could say they are playing with fire, (my personal pick) And if you've got another hand spare you could say that the timing is extremely dodgy.

I only skimmed, and picked out what I could understand so I might be off the mark?

Watch out for the H3N2!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

The previous application you brought up is actually a a way to produce and preserve an antigen... doesnt necessarily have anything to do with swine flu either it does say h1n1 in tehre but theres alot more flus and deng fever mentioned as well

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That the flu is a bioweapon is not as important as the fact that the VACCINE is a bioweapon

[edit on 30-10-2009 by m khan]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What do you think of just the Scitizen article on its own then... it's still quite telling.

All in all that was a great Wellesian moment. I think I shall play a prank on Glenn Beck and Rush Limbauwwgh

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

i get a 404 error when clicking the link got a snippet you can throw at me?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hmm...got it
you can see why the combination of those two items just looked all wrong together...what business does the CDC have "creating a pandemic strain"?

�It looks like the H5N1 viruses can�t easily successfully switch genes with human flu viruses: that�s reassuring!�

11 Sep, 2006 11:44 am

* Enlarge text
* Reduce text size
* Send this article

Researchers from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, USA, have combined bird and human flu viruses in order to create a pandemic strain. They reported recently that the hybrid viruses are, at least for ferrets, relatively benign [1]. Richard Webby, virologist at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, comments on these results for Scitizen.

Why is it interesting to combine genes from human flu virus and the H5N1 bird flu strain? What scenario is being tested?

One of the reasons why we don�t have a lot of human pandemics with these avian strains is that they don�t generally grow very well in humans or transmit between them. One way that we know that these avian viruses can adapt to humans is by getting together with a human virus and mixing gene segments. If we look back at the last 2 human pandemics, the 1967 Asian Flu and the 1968 Hong Kong Flu, those viruses came about by the avian flu virus getting together with the human flu virus and mixing genes (what we call reassortant viruses). So what the CDC researchers wanted to test was whether this could potentially be one of the mechanism by which H5N1 becomes a human pandemic virus. They did this by experimentally mixing the H5N1 virus genes with genes from a human virus and then testing the resulting reassortant viruses to see whether they could grow and transmit in ferrets. The ferret is a model very frequently used as a surrogate for human.�

The recombined viruses were both less deadly than the original H5N1 strain and unlikely to transfer to other animals. What conclusion should be drawn from these results?

The conclusion from this experiment was that it looks like the H5N1 viruses can�t easily successfully switch genes with human flu viruses. That�s reassuring.
We need to keep in mind that there are a lot of different variants of flu viruses, within the H5 or within the human viruses. The limitation with doing the experiment is that you�re� testing one particular bird flu virus with one particular human flu virus. Even though the avian-human virus pair they looked at appeared not to work well together, who knows, there may be others that could possibly do it.���

In late August, the Global Initiative for Sharing Avian Influenza Data was launched. Do you feel that there is a lack of data sharing?

Yes, there is a lack of data and virus sharing. There are a number of reasons, it�s a very complicated issue.

Will you join the initiative?

Yes, certainly. Although we�re not very involved in the ongoing H5N1 sequencing initiatives, where we are, we will certainly follow the Global Initiative guidelines.

Would you say that pandemic vaccine show promises?

The results of the GSK� clinical trial study certainly appear promising: they�ve put an adjuvant with very low amounts of H5 antigen and claim good results [2]. We are eagerly awaiting the presentation of these data from this study. In the earlier trials, and particularly in the first trials in the US, you needed to put a lot of H5 antigen in the vaccine to get a response.
What we�ve seen so far is pretty much what we expected.����

Richard Webby, thank you.

[1] T.R. Maine et al, Proc Natl Acad. Sci. USA doi:10/1073/pnas.0605134103;2006
[2] See GSK's press release

Richard Webby is virologist at the Department of Infectious Diseases of the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Interview by Gilles Prigent

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Asphodelven]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah no idea about that , sounds bad... if you can find the patent for that ... i will be sure to lend a hand cuase yeah what business do they have of creating virus' that are intentionally virulent

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This same team three years before that was warning of the exact thing they were doing deliberately here.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Wish they'd get their damn priorities straight. CDC types...seems you can't trust them as far as you can fund them

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well they do have a point that the flu and its variants are pretty deadly. And its not like we havent had our share of scares, the first h1n1 bout in the 70's was likened to the 1918 flu and it kill only 3 people... so its not crazy to say its been thought of before

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I need someone to describe the ultimate plan...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Thanks for finding those.

So uhh the title is a bit misleading huh?

Obviously people don't get the fact that you need to have a virus to create a Vaccine.

Which is what this patent is all about...

Oh and for those who are too lazy to go and read for themselves, here's the invention summary:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03480b18ed4c.png[/atsimg]

No flag for you, Drunkenshrew!

lol that rhymes

[edit on 30/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Re: ProjectedLogics coment about the number of digits

The 11 digit number represents the patent publication number. It's when the patent application is published so other people who applied for similar patents at an earlier date can put in a complaint that the application from a later date may be infringing on the earlier application. The seven digit number is when the patent passes all the tests unopposed and is issued a patent number. The thing is you can file a nonpublication request so that the patent application is not exposed until it passes the patent agents review and becomes an actual patent. They do it with lots of technology and pharmaceuticals. Not sure why this was published since it seems pretty much an admission of the swine flu's existence years before it was on any sort of radar.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The actual filing date of any information relating to this patent application was in 2004 as stated below:

GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SWINE INFLUENZA VIRUS AND USES THEREOF

[0001] This application claims the benefit of U.S. Provisional Application No.

60/576,418, filed June 1, 2004, which is incorporated by reference herein in its entirety.

A provisional application is an initial filing that can pretty much be notes and not a totally formulated invention. It's filed so that the idea is given a date that can be used to show that the invention was already thought of even if it's not even ready to go through the actual formal patent process yet. You are given a year to file the actual application after filing the provisional.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

If the New World order is trying to reduce the population according to the Georgia Guide Stones, then it stands to reason that they do not 'like' the massive population of the planet and all that it entails now.

If the genetically engineered virus 'vaccine' projects are a method of mass extermination, I would say that the kind of people who are sheep-like, and taking the vaccine out of fear, with no questions asked, representing the vast majority of people, are not the kind of poor souls that this New World order would like to see surviving into their future paradise.

This means that if this vaccine is a method of mass genocide, then it would be the ones who do not take it that will tend to survive into the next 'test' whatever that sick game might be. This survival game isn't over after the fuss has died down about swine flu.

The way the world is set up now, with its addiction to oil etc, suits the so called Illuminati agenda perfectly. There are therefor TWO conflicting draconian agendas:
1) Keep the status quo (Illuminati)
2) Dramatically change it (Majestic)

This vaccine is an attempt by the second , represented by Elite philanthropists who are associated with the so called Majestic group, otherwise known as MJ12. Both camps are woefully misguided as they feel they are 'better' than the masses and/or above the law.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use SPAMMING – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
And some one tested it in Mexico.
That's what I want to hear.
But alas I saw no tendency to suspect such an occurrence.
Oh we of trusting minds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join