It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious golden disc from outer space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Today my attention distracted on a story that was discussed some while ago on national television.
I missed it but gladly I could review this. First of this discussion TV program is a very credible and reliable on source and authentic material so they don’t discuss crap for what I can say.

But to get back to the story the subject in person describes a woman that is the field of archeology a profound and respected archaeologist.
And she has great abilities to decipher old inscriptions in Latin and old Greek and many other languages.
So when she started in 1990 in a weekly repeated program that analysis Old Dutch art that are from normal civilians (like an auction) who can bring this art that have been earned or inherited to price.
So when the hosts of this program asked her what is the most bizarre happening you had in this art program she told this story:

One day a man came in and presented a golden disc .He told her that he had bought this at an antique store but sat in a blob of wax. When he melted the wax the disc appeared out of it. He was stunningly amazed.

So when this disc was lay down before her. She immediately frowned her eyebrows and lifted her shoulders. In all the archeology features she had learned in decipher ancient artifacts, this she couldn’t decipher. What was lying before her?
So after many studying this object, she had to price the artifact that she thought was coming from the medieval ages.
So she gave merely estimation of the price and said could be 10 gulden or maybe 10 with lots of zero’s. That the last had been picked up by the government, because this show was on national television.

So the whole press was down under and jumped right in the story. The rooftops were secured by the government and the disc had to be in safe place like a bank.

After while this Golden disc was analyzed by many world leading archaeologists’ and brought from Louvre to metropolitan and many other places all over the world. But finally the disc came in possession of NASA they eagerly wanted to know what this golden mysterious disc was.
But couldn’t decipher what this symbols on the disc mean .She said that many great archaeologists could conclude one thing NASA included this disc has to come from outer space.

Real golden disc image
source:Pauw and witteman 14 October 2009(dutch)

Person in quest(mieke zilverberg)

I did a quick search on Google about this disc couldn’t fount anything about this. Maybe that some bright minds could find anything about this that would be awesome.

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Interesting story but not too sure how believable it is ....I mean why would NASA end up with the object. Doesn't really make sense to me.
Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
tthe markings on those coins look runic

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That source you used does not mention any gold discs from space...Im going to call BS on this one. While we are on the subject Aliens have made contact

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have always wondered what an alien artifact would look like.

Never thought it would look like that.

Looks more to me like an old piece, carved by an inexperienced human hand, maybe Roman era.

But I have been wrong before.

Regards S_G

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The discs (almost look like simple gold-colored buttons) look crudely carved by a shaky hand. Story looks like a hoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax.

The fact they end up with NASA makes no sense whatsoever, and they look anything but extraterrestrial. As someone said above, they look Runic.

[edit on 29/10/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

That indeed doesn't make sense at all and makes it more curious I would say.
The disc has been seen after NASA.. cant find nothing on this item at NASA

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

This archeologist's sure did mention t this in the video.
But you can only hear that if you understand dutch.?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Yeah they do but if your an well educated archaeologist. You should know the language but she didn't. With her many other archaeological scientists.So the language can't be traced back. ?

new topics

top topics

join