It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine in Sweden • 190 Adverse Reactions 1 Suspected Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experienced such severe side effects that they felt the need to contact a hospital. Today the number is 140. The swedish newspaper Expressen is the only one in Sweden reporting on these cases and as usual this is most likely only the tip of a rather large iceberg. UPDATE: According to Dagens Nyheter, the number of reported side effects are now a few hours later 190. 1 person dies after the injection but “no direct relation with the injection has been established”. The biggest medical scandal in the history of Sweden has just started.

This is such a joke Annika Linde, director of The Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (SMI) says “The vaccine has more side effects than the normal flu vaccine. It is a sign that proves that it gives an effective protection.”

Thousands of Swedes have been vaccinated so far and the reports of side effects are “flooding in” to The Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (SMI). Annika Linde: “It is obviously so that the vaccine against the swine flu results in more side effects than the normal flu vaccines. That is because the swine flu vaccine contains adjuvants, shark liver oil, which triggers the immune defense to respond. That also results in that the protection against the virus becomes better.”

farmwars.info...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I see your propaganda agents are like our propaganda agents.

Keep the updates coming please, we need to keep the global community apprised of these stages.

I'd have to have the numbers of past years to apply this years adverse effects in similarity. Do you know if this is considered well above normal or your country?
Is there hint people may be more apt to report the effects of this vaccine because of the heightened scrutiny upon it?

In our country this happens every year but the news does not discuss it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
[edit on 29-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Hi

Do you have a link to share?
I visited expressen.se and first of all To me It doesnt look like a news paper, and I could not find anything that resembled that headline. I'm from Norway, so I do understand swedish

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The vaccine is such a great way for corruption to infiltrate our health. Medical fascism is here to stay. We are nothing more then pin cushons for Big Pharma.

Wait till the next man-made pandemic. It will never end now.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I suspect we will see more reports similar to this (though I hope not!), thank you for posting it! ( S & F ) While it is normal to have a certian percentage of adverse reactions, it is about impossible to tell by the reporting agencies right now if it is greater than 'normal'.

I have actually started a thread to try and consolidate the stories, if anyone would like to contribute:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So... From the roughly 1 million people vaccinated 190 got severe side-effects? Anyone have numbers on how many ppl usually get severe side-effects from the regular flu shot? Cause to me this sounds like nothing at all.

[edit on 29/10/09 by Edews]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

Like i said some where before the side effects usually wont start right away they might start like in Months after you have taken the shot.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Like i said some where before the side effects usually wont start right away they might start like in Months after you have taken the shot.

Source please? Otherwise this is just opinion.

Which of course it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
See also this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Meanwhile, 5 persons have died, after receiving the vaccine.

Today, Svenska Dagbladet reports that over 350 cases of side effects from the Pandemrix "swine flu" shot, has been recorded so far. It has also become clear that this shot contains the most deadly mix of substances of all the known vaccines manufactured against the so called "swine flu" H1N1 influenza. The official number of deaths from the "swine flu" vaccine is now five. And that is only those who have strong immediate reactons, the long term effects are usually never even investigated. If you would die from the shot two weeks after you took it, your death would not be considered to have anything to do with the vaccination. Severe health problems years after will of course be very hard to link to the poisonous injection. Even if these five official cases died within days, the official story is of course as expected: "none of these deaths has been confirmed to be linked to the vaccine".

www.theflucase.com... -planned&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105〈=de

The real numbers of side effects are probably much higher, because the authorities in Sweden have not instituted a programme to check systematically for side effects of the swine flu vaccine. They are instead relying on patients and doctors to report adverse reactions.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

top topics

join