It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the USAF Help pull off 911?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
BTW my Op is an opinion and don’t forget that.

Funny, you got your panties in a bunch any time myself and several others posted here, screaming, "That's just your opinion!!"

So, your opinion is OK, the opinion of your sources is OK, but anyone elses opinion isn't, and must be discounted?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Originally posted by jerico65

BTW my Op is an opinion and don’t forget that.

Funny, you got your panties in a bunch any time myself and several others posted here, screaming, "That's just your opinion!!"

So, your opinion is OK, the opinion of your sources is OK, but anyone elses opinion isn't, and must be discounted?

My whole OP is base on my opinion what is your point?

Do you think debunking my opinion is going to be done by your opinion, no it’s not.

You see that is not how it works ok. You have to prove with “facts” and creditable sources that my opinion is false. My “OPINION” IS MY OP.

Do you think scientist, think their opinions are facts? No, they have to prove them.

Did I show proof of real evidences that a small elite group of USAF pilots help pull off 911, not really.

All we have done on 19 pages in this thread is giving each other’s opinion. However, you have not proved that a small group of pilots could not have pulled off 911.

jerico65, do you think your ridiculing is going to earn the casual readers your respect?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

However, you have not proved that a small group of pilots could not have pulled off 911.

I have proved that actually, pointing out that your idea would have involved thousands, across various branches of the USA military and resulted in the Air Force having 4 civilian jets that they would somehow have to get rid of!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

However, you have not proved that a small group of pilots could not have pulled off 911.

I have proved that actually, pointing out that your idea would have involved thousands, across various branches of the USA military and resulted in the Air Force having 4 civilian jets that they would somehow have to get rid of!

Well where is it? What are you waiting for?? I am sure you have lots of credible source. Let’s see this proof?

The only thing you proved was the military did not own or fly Boeing 767, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Well where is it? What are you waiting for??

Try reading this thread, but you refuse to do that as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory! You cannot handle the truth!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well where is it? What are you waiting for??

Try reading this thread, but you refuse to do that as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory! You cannot handle the truth!

I cant handle the truth. If I couldn’t handle the truth I would not come to a website that would wake me up in the first place, don’t you agree.

Is that the best you can come up with (Try reading this thread,) LOL

What is the Truth? Why don’t you demonstrate what your truth is with creditable internet sources that I cannot dispute, I dare you.

You have not proved my silly conspiracy wrong yet perhaps, in your fantasy world you have, but not in reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why don’t you demonstrate what your truth is with creditable internet sources that I cannot dispute,

already done that, but we all know "truthers" refuse to visit those sites!

You have not proved my silly conspiracy wrong yet perhaps, in your fantasy world you have, but not in reality.

Yes I have, but as you live in a fantasy world, thinking "a hand full of corrupt Air Force officials and pilots loyal to Dick Cheney flew those planes into the WTC. I do not believe those planes were United or American airlines. I believe those planes came from our military because, they own the same planes Boeing 757,767 and that is a fact

It was not a fact, but a lie.

So these handfull of officials and pilots managed to get the funding to buy 4 civilian aircraft, get them painted in the colours and buzz numbers of the aircraft that crashed, service them, refuel them, install radio control equipment in them, test fly them (without anyone noticing) avoid ATC, then get the 4 civilian aircraft to land , kill all the passengers and crew, then take off and crash them into the WTC, the Pentagon and the land, and no one else noticed anything.

Oh, the same people managed to convince special forces troops to smuggle tonnes of explosives into the WTC's and wire them up, and no one working there noticed?

you really are living in a fantast world thinking that!

[edit on 16/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
So these handfull of officials and pilots managed to get the funding to buy 4 civilian aircraft, get them painted in the colours and buzz numbers of the aircraft that crashed, service them, refuel them, install radio control equipment in them, test fly them (without anyone noticing) avoid ATC, then get the 4 civilian aircraft to land , kill all the passengers and crew, then take off and crash them into the WTC, the Pentagon and the land, and no one else noticed anything.

Thanks for stealing my thunder!

One of the biggest problems with this theory is where were the aircraft kept? You're going to need an awfully big runway to put that sort of plane into the air; no remote grass strips for these planes.

And as I had said before, they weren't on any AF base; they would have been noticed and someone would have talked.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

One of the biggest problems with this theory is where were the aircraft kept? You're going to need an awfully big runway to put that sort of plane into the air; no remote grass strips for these planes.

And as I had said before, they weren't on any AF base; they would have been noticed and someone would have talked.

Not to mention the fact that how do you build 4 large airliners without
anyone noticing

If I remember only producer of 757/767 aircraft was Boeing

Now how does one build such aircraft without anyone noticing?

It takes tens of millions of dollars, an army of skilled workers, a massive
assembly facility and months to build 1 such aircraft, lest 4 of them

Or does Boeing have a sooper sekrit aircraft plant at Area 51?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Why don’t you demonstrate what your truth is with creditable internet sources that I cannot dispute,

already done that, but we all know "truthers" refuse to visit those sites!

LOL ok we just proved your “OS is a fairytale,” how does it feel to believe in a fairytale. LOL If you don’t believe me start reading all the millions of posts on ATS. Oh that’s right you denier wont visits those sites!

Yes I have, but as you live in a fantasy world, thinking "a hand full of corrupt Air Force officials and pilots loyal to Dick Cheney flew those planes into the WTC. I do not believe those planes were United or American airlines. I believe those planes came from our military because, they own the same planes Boeing 757,767 and that is a fact

It was not a fact, but a lie.

The only thing that was proven wrong was the USAF doesn’t own Boeing 767. Nothing else was dis- proven so my theory is not * ALL * proven a lie as you would like everyone to believe.

Now will YOU show with proof that a hand full of corrupt Air Force officials and pilots loyal to Dick Cheney flew those planes into the WTC buy remote control, is a lie?

The military does own Boeing 757 that is a fact.

Just because our military doesn’t own any Boeing 767 it does not mean they can’t get any secretly from any country anywhere in the world. Or do you think the USAF are to stupid and not smart enough to pull of a false flag operation but a hand full of cave dwellers can. You want the people to believe that cave dwellers are smarter than Americans that they hold a higher IQ and are better educated than the American people yet they live in caves. LOL These cave dwellers are so smart that our trillion-dollar satellites that can photograph a dime on the ground anywhere in the world cannot photograph their movements on the ground even in or outside their caves, I find that so laughable.

test fly them (without anyone noticing) avoid ATC, then get the 4 civilian aircraft to land , kill all the passengers and crew, then take off and crash them into the WTC, the Pentagon and the land, and no one else noticed anything.

You really are living in a fantast world thinking that!

Now look who is making up stuff.
I never said that, where did I say that?

Oh, the same people managed to convince special forces troops to smuggle tonnes of explosives into the WTC's and wire them up, and no one working there noticed?

I do not know how explosives where planted and that has not been proven yet.

My opinion is that chemical super na-no Thermite and Thermate was painted on the steel during the 9 months the elevators were being upgraded in the WTC.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

One of the biggest problems with this theory is where were the aircraft kept?

You are joking right! You are ignorant than I thought, to think our military cannot hid airplanes.

You're going to need an awfully big runway to put that sort of plane into the air; no remote grass strips for these planes.

who said anything about remote grass strips.
Who said that the only way our military could pull off this false flag operation, that they need to have a secrete “remote grass strips.”

You may have said this before, but you never have dis-proved it, this is just an opinion by you, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You are joking right! You are ignorant than I thought, to think our military cannot hid airplanes.

You're more ignorant that I thought if you think that four aircraft of that size could be purchased, serviced, and hidden without anyone knowing it.

So, where do YOU think they were hidden until they were to be used?

Who said that the only way our military could pull off this false flag operation, that they need to have a secrete “remote grass strips.”

If you actually read my post, what I was saying was that these aircraft will be needing a long runway to take off, and that you couldn't use some small runway or grass strip.

You may have said this before, but you never have dis-proved it, this is just an opinion by you, nothing more.

Ah, yes, my opinion which is automatically discounted, unlike yours and whoever supports your wild ideas.

Ever been near a real Air Force base? Kinda busy, aren't they? Lots of aircraft on the flight line. The aircraft are usually all painted grey, and don't look anything like the ones used on 9/11.

And so, you're saying that these four planes could have been sitting on some ramp somewhere, and no one would have noticed?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You're more ignorant that I thought if you think that four aircraft of that size could be purchased, serviced, and hidden without anyone knowing it.

You just proven to ATS casuals readers how ignorant you really are.

So, where do YOU think they were hidden until they were to be used?

Why don’t you use your brain and figure something out, can you do that?

If you actually read my post, what I was saying was that these aircraft will be needing a long runway to take off, and that you couldn't use some small runway or grass strip.

It is you that said grass runways, not me.

How these planes were used or where they took off from is really unknowing just like your OS, the FAA destroyed all tapes of all four airplanes you have no information and what is being told certainly looks fabricated. The FBI has already been caught lying already, almost about everything concerning the events of 911 why should any of us ever believe another word from their lying mouths.

I will say this AGAIN: You have no proof of that. I guess you never heard of classified secretes have you? When careers are on the line people like to keep their mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sure I did, toecheese.
Casual readers are noticing that your story is falling apart.

Why don’t you use your brain and figure something out, can you do that?

Hmmm....avoid and deflect. What's wrong? Know that you can't hide four aircraft that size just anywhere?

Sorry, Ace. Can't explain my post any more clear than I did at first. If you can't understand it after that, sorry about that.

How these planes were used or where they took off from is really unknowing just like your OS, the FAA destroyed all tapes of all four airplanes you have no information and what is being told certainly looks fabricated. The FBI has already been caught lying already, almost about everything concerning the events of 911 why should any of us ever believe another word from their lying mouths.

I will say this AGAIN: You have no proof of that. I guess you never heard of classified secretes have you? When careers are on the line people like to keep their mouth shut.

Proof? Ace, drive to your nearest AF base. Even YOU can see the flightline from a road that runs near the perimeter. You don't even need to be on base to see it.

Now, how are you going to hide four aircraft that are painted like airliners on a military flightline crowded with AF aircraft? It's not like they are C130s and the AF has about a gazillion of them. These were widebody jets.

And people keeping their mouths shut? WTF, over? As I've said countless times, you can't hide civilian aircraft on a military base. What, are you going to raise a curtain around the entire flightline?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sure I did, toecheese.

So, now you have resorted to name-calling. Yeah you sure are going to win the casual readers over perhaps the one who like to endeavor in silly childish games.

Hmmm....avoid and deflect. What's wrong? Know that you can't hide four aircraft that size just anywhere?

Sure you can, any person with half a brain knows that.

Sorry, Ace. Can't explain my post any more clear than I did at first. If you can't understand it after that, sorry about that.

Denying your own post and remarks doesn’t make it go away.

***One of the biggest problems with this theory is where were the aircraft kept? You're going to need an awfully big runway to put that sort of plane into the air; no remote grass strips for these planes.

Proof? Ace, drive to your nearest AF base. Even YOU can see the flightline from a road that runs near the perimeter. You don't even need to be on base to see it.

Now you are making up fantasies.

Now, how are you going to hide four aircraft that are painted like airliners on a military flightline crowded with AF aircraft? It's not like they are C130s and the AF has about a gazillion of them. These were widebody jets.

Any place they wanted. Use your imagination, or do you have one?

And people keeping their mouths shut? WTF, over? As I've said countless times, you can't hide civilian aircraft on a military base. What, are you going to raise a curtain around the entire flightline?

People are known to keep their mouths shut all the time, is this new to you? Try to do some real research into 911, instead of ridiculing everyone who does not believe in your opinions. It is ok to disagree but to continue to deny your mistakes and bring up mine, after I have admitted it, and to call me names is not what ATS is about and it is very childish, and does not contribute to meaningful discussion.

Conspiracy theory

en.wikipedia.org...

You might learn something.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OK. Impressme. How about we recap a little.
First.- Your question, "how many of you think??"
How can I answer you?? I can only speak for myself right??
So, I would ask you.
Have you kept count??
So that you can tell us, how many people agree with your theory??
I´ve seen posts pointing in different directions but since this is your thread I think you should be carrying some kind of statistic so that you can tell us this.
Now, you have been pointed to some mistakes that you´ve made.
Can you recap for me what those are??
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So, now you have resorted to name-calling. Yeah you sure are going to win the casual readers over perhaps the one who like to endeavor in silly childish games..

All casual readers will get is that you have a very thin skin and have trouble with reading comp.

Sure you can, any person with half a brain knows that..

Really? Going to hide four widebody jets anywhere? You have got to be kidding me.

Denying your own post and remarks doesn’t make it go away.

I'm not denying anything. Just saying you can't understand it.

Yeah, I did. I said that you COULDN'T use a grass strip for these aircraft. Go back and reread it a few more times.

Now you are making up fantasies.

Any place they wanted. Use your imagination, or do you have one?.

Right. Geez, you think that they could have hidden four widebodies at, for example, Little Rock AFB, AR?? Why don't you do a google earth search and see how wrong that is.

"Any place they wanted"? Once again, your lack of knowledge of aircraft and their care and feeding is showing.

Use my imagination? OK, the aircraft were kept in a hollowed out volcano carved in the likeness of Dr Evil. How's that for imagination? And yes, it had liquid hot magma.

People are known to keep their mouths shut all the time, is this new to you? Try to do some real research into 911, instead of ridiculing everyone who does not believe in your opinions. It is ok to disagree but to continue to deny your mistakes and bring up mine, after I have admitted it, and to call me names is not what ATS is about and it is very childish, and does not contribute to meaningful discussion.

Dude, you're the one with the problem. You misread a post of mine, then try to turn it around and make it look like I made a mistake?

You try to tell me that four widebody airliners could be hidden anywhere???

You try to say that these same airliners could have been on an Air Force base, and that no one assigned there would have noticed???

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

So, I would ask you.
Have you kept count??
So that you can tell us, how many people agree with your theory??

Have you?

How about answering my three questions in my OP. 19 pages yet the OS believers do not want to answer the questions.

Now, you have been pointed to some mistakes that you´ve made.
Can you recap for me what those are??
Thanks.

Time to move on. The topic in this thread is not about my mistakes.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
So, now you have resorted to name-calling. Yeah you sure are going to win the casual readers over perhaps the one who like to endeavor in silly childish games..

All casual readers will get is that you have a very thin skin and have trouble with reading comp.

Sure I did, toecheese.

Thin skin? Calling people insulting names doesn’t win respect.

Dude, you're the one with the problem. You misread a post of mine, then try to turn it around and make it look like I made a mistake?

No, you are the one turning your own errors around after I showed how silly it was. Try again.

You try to say that these same airliners could have been on an Air Force base, and that no one assigned there would have noticed???

Tried to say?

Please try answering my OP three questions.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join