It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu, U.S. Government Psychological Operation (Psy/Op)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Can it be possible that the US is wagging a (Psy/Op) with the swine flu pandemic to see the reaction of the public?

I was reading this site in the internet and it kind of opened my eyes to this type of possibility.

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

The government did it in 1976, the pandemic that never was, but managed by propaganda to vaccinate almost 50 million people before the vaccine became deadly.

This time around you have no rights against big pharma or the government.

What can the government get from doing this to the population.

First will be control of the population and making the people willing to accept any government mandate in an established national emergency.

Second will be having he people willingly been taken to detention camps and quarantine designed areas.

Third mandatory vaccinations with nefarious purposes.

This will reap huge profits for the multi billion pharma industry.

The truth is that many competent doctors has already coming forward warning the people about the mass vaccination and the implications of unsafe untested vaccines.

How all this started back in 1976 and how is now again but with more money and more means to make the racked behind the swine flu pandemic successful this time.

At the present writing, October 1976, a group of medical opportunists have taken upon themselves the dictatorial authority to declare the threat of a sweeping epidemic of SWINE FLU which they said was similar to or related to the 1918 epidemic of Spanish influenza which wiped out 20,000,000 people world-wide. This declaration was supposed to scare all the people into their vaccination centers to be shot full of experimental vaccine poisons, while they, the promoters, raked in the profits. During the big polio vaccine drive, a spokesman for ParkeDavis one of the five drug houses making the vaccine stated "Our company will clear over $10,000,000 on Salk vaccine in 1955 " Before they were through they had fleeced the people of over $4 billion dollars on the Salk racket (See the chapter on POLIO CAUSED BY VACCINATION)

Most of the people had their eyes opened during the polio vaccine fiasco so now when the same poison pushers started to beat their drums again for swine flu vaccine customers, they were smart enough to see through the hoax and refuse the shots, even though the scare-head propaganda slogans said swine flu is contagious and you can die if you don t get the shots

Sounds familiar?

When the high pressure sales committee, Doctors Salk Sabin, Sencer, Mathews Cooper, etc marched into Ford's office in March (76) and told him to hand over $135,000,000 to support their private money making racket, he handed it over like a simple child without even bothering to ask them for a guarantee that their unproved vaccine would not kill the people—as it did in other vaccine drives—or that their claims were justified.

Their claims of safety, effectiveness and need have all been proved to be false during the past few weeks when the vaccine killed 113 people, nation wide, and paralyzed 75 in California alone. We do not have the reports from all 50 states, but if it is the same as in Calif. that would add up to 3,675 cases of paralysis. Many coroners have been given orders by the doctors not to give out the swine flu casualties. So, we don’t know all the facts yet, and we may never know unless we have a "Watergate" investigation.

www.whale.to...

The greed of the few resulted in a $5,000,000 LAW SUIT FILED AGAINST FLU PROMOTERS FOR CAUSING PARALYSIS

Is this time around any different from the last time in 76?,

Believe it or not the WHO was behind the mass vaccination in 76 and involved in the same tactics used back then that now are use again today.

This time around the reasons for this Psy/OP could be found not farther than in front of our own eyes.

Economic collapse, unemployment, debt deficit the nation as an open house and the government becoming increasingly afraid of what a population of angry citizens can do.

The perfect weapon is a mass induced pandemic to increase the government powers and take away the public and the masses rights

While making profits at the same time.

Is the government wagging a Physiological Operation on the masses? can this be possible?

Well we know that this time around Obama will not be rolling his sleeves in public with his wife and daughters for the media and big pharma, like Ford did back in the days, after the vaccine promoters "took" Ford for $135 million.

But Obama gave then the national emergency declaration that is as good as rolling the sleeves.

What you people think.

BTW I don't believe this is for depopulation in the world that sounds kind of radical

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great post.
I was just thinking.... what about counteracting this kind of operation?
For example...instead of people accepting the "National Emergency" and living life as normal.....why not live it as if it really were an Emergency?
So we should stop sending your kids to school. Stop going to work.
Boycott all places of gathering, like restaurants, bars, movie theaters.
Live as if we would live in a real pandemic....then maybe this operation would fail???
I realize it would be a hard thing to accomplish, but maybe if some people would take a stand for their rights, people wouldn't be able to be pushed around so easily.
Personally..I'm just tired of being manipulated.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Agreed.

My father asked me if I was going to take the H1N1 vaccine. To retrace, the company I work for offered for free, seasonal flu shot. I declined, and even though my boss asked for no reasoning, I offered "I haven't gotten the flu since I was a kid. And coincidentally was having flu shots. I'm healthy, I'm not worried." Simply put right?

I told him the same thing. And he said something to the effect of "But you're in the healthcare field? I thought you would out of most people in your position?"

To reiterate: out of the 7 clients I have daily M-F and the 5 clients I have on mon-tue, all of them have been sick within recents months except for maybe two. I work with them, in their personal space, with them coughing on/near me, and I am not sick. None of them with the H1N1 flu though, and of the ones gone to the doctor (fevers above 101 go to the doctor) none having the seasonal flu. And I'm not sick.

A worker came into the workplace after having been gone for a week do to seasonal flu, and worked for a M-F work week and did not come back on monday. She went to the doctor sunday, and apparently, she had the swine flu. Yes. This is a true story. I quizzed her on the symptoms and how it felt for her, and it matches. she had a low fever and reported less pain than persons with a high fever report.

Anyways, I'm still not sick. My wife, who I made a cake and special dinner for her birthday on sunday, threw up and was also sick, which was the high point in her feeling ill. And I'm... still... not... sick. In fact, I haven't used a sick day in 9 months, and even then, I was not sick. Merely sleep deprived.

Vitamins and power of mind over matter, who knew?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Great post Marg!

S&F

I've been telling people around me to learn their history! This has indeed happened before!!

It's all a stupid hype!

I work in a call center with ~400 other people. My supervisor, and one of my co-workers became ill with the swine. Both fully recovered, but my Sup had accepted tamiflu, and had his 5 kids and wife vaccinated.

I work with them 40 + hours a week, and have yet to find myself sick. No vaccination, not since my school days, about 10 years ago, and get sick maybe once every couple of years.

I'll keep you guys updated if anything with either of them occurs.

Peace & blessings to all.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Kevinquisitor]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For those of us over 50, taking the vaccinations are probably not necessary, especially when it comes to h1n1. Reason? Most of us have had at least 3 cases of flu in our lifetimes, and if we've lived this long, any bug that bites us is probably going to die immediately.
It won't do much good for the government to mandate mandatory vaccinations against h1n1, because there's not enough to go around now, and by the time it peaks, (probably in the next month or so, unless they release a more virulent form of it) we won't need the vaccine.
Now, I have to say this. There is something hinky about this swine flu. The pattern is different from what we normally see in flu outbreaks. I've been in health care for 40 years. The flu season officially starts in October, but we don't normally see major outbreaks until December or January. This started last spring. My question is, did this originate at Fort Dix?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I was born in 1974 so I was around in 1976 swine flu scare. Does that make me immune or at least in a better position for this current swine flu?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
At this point, they still aren't forcing it on the population. I have signed the waiver to NOT give this or the regular flu vaccine to my son at school. No one in my household receives either vaccine. My mother-in-law does work for the county government, and she also will not take these. We chose as a family to create our own immunity to these things.

Any flu vaccine (to our knowledge) is a guessing game. They guess what flu strain will show up on any given year. I also don't allow my son to use antibacterial soaps, but he is 7 and just loves the hand sanitizer type soaps. Oh well, I can only lead him in the right direction. He does wash his hands quite frequently. He's on the right path.

If they try to force it, he knows to contact his mother at any costs and not to allow them to give him any vaccines at school.

A_L

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, I have to be honest even for me that research and try to find every article, news, bias and unbias about the situation going on in this nation, the propaganda is so big and very financially backed, I mean millions of dollars to promote the flu pandemic that I get doubts at times.

But then again this happen before we are nothing than experimental subjects to all kind of government programs.

Our nation have changed, we are not longer in power in this nation as citizens, too many private interest, profit making and greed.

Who should we trust in this day and times, I say trust your instincts, trust your common sense, don't let the pandemic rule over your lives, look around you, weight your options and live as usual.

Every time I feel doubts I got around the town, go to the places as usual and guess what people, nothing is going around my neck of the woods.

I feel that the so call pandemic has not touched us here where we live at least yet.

No even my doctor that I went to see last Thursday mentioned anything about me getting the seasonal or swine flu shots.

But by all means, if anybody gets sick to the point that they feel is not right the way they feel that is what hospitals are for, hopefully the hospitals will know the real medical emergencies from the paranoia cases.

perhaps that is one of the reasons now the government is scare about shortage of medical staff.

My sister in PR keeps me informed of what has gone on in the hospital that she has worked for over 25 years, she said that the paranoia is growing, people flocking the hospital because all kind of symptms, the emergency rooms are full, but as soon the nurses see the patients they thin out the real emergencies from the none emergencies.

She tells me everybody tell that they are sick with the swine flu, she works with this people everyday, she has not swine flu shot and refused to take it, so far she has not gotten sick with anything, that makes her wonder. . .

If everybody runs into the hospitals because they feel sick the real medical emergencies will be in more danger of getting prompt medical attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The truth is that the swine flu has been around in the US for decades in some degree or other, have you ever hear somebody telling that is a rare case of flu out of season? yes it happens.

We all may have been exposed to some degree to the swine flu in our lives but to be honest, only a test done in a testing facility can tell you if you have been exposed to the swine flu.

I even had thoughts about asking my doctor for that test and even pay for it out of my pocket just to find out.

But this test are not cheap and with the economic woes we all feel the pinch.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
All I have to say - is -
yes - yes - yes.
There are clearly covert actions taking place.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
April 13, 2009 we start getting coverage of swine flu in Mexico. April 16, Obama is in Mex City. April 17, Felipe Solis, a famous archaeologist dies of flu. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis.
April 25, Mex. President Calderon declares a state of emergency.

April 27, Air Force One flies into New York City. Residents describe feeling like they are under attack like in 9-11. (Obama cannot produce the pictures the plane was supposedly there for to begin with). People watch the news, plane flying into NYC. Next news item, swine flu panic in Mexico.

People watching it would correlate 9-11 fears with H1N1 to produce a subconscious fear that ordinarily would not take hold (since it is purely fictional).
And now that it is "real", anybody who gets sick now has "swine flu", so dreaded and yet so laughable.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Now that you mention this I get to link more dots to the game been played here, we didn't need another 9/11 a nice mass created pandemic is having the same effects ad the 9/11.

Even news channels are calling the H1N1 as bad as terrorist attacks, I guess it does work in the mind of the people.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Also cost of the swine flu state of emergency 16 million dollars that the federal government is pouring for the propaganda of the swine flu vaccination.

Ford cost during the 70s 135 millions I guess Obama has not been as generous as the former president, but is OK big pharma has poured also millions to promote the vaccinations.

theswineflunews.com...

top topics

join