It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Heads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
These are heads of what we know as reptilians. I've had these images for a few months now. But was uncertain as to share them online or if they would be to much for most people to see.

I can't give much more info about the images at the moment(I do have info though, but can't share it untill I get a green light from the person that gave the pictures and the info to me).

What I can say is that the first image is taken in South America.

But feel free to discuss them, if you have images like this, please share, if you can't post them online, at least send them to me.

These images are the first photographic evidence I've ever found of reptilians.

EDIT: If these images are debunked, suply links or info to where they are debunked or to debunk them. Don't just say they are.

When I saw the first image, it honnestly totaly freaked me out.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The first one is a photoshopped hoax. It was debunked here in ATS a while ago I believe.

The second one looks like a Peruvian mummy or a shrunken head.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
EEEWWWWWY!!!

Why is that kid sticking a stick up its nose? LOL

Kids will be kids I guess...

LOLOLOLOL

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
The first one is a photoshopped hoax. It was debunked here in ATS a while ago I believe.

The second one looks like a Peruvian mummy or a shrunken head.

I did a search and I couldn't find anything about it on ATS or other sites.

Please don't just go "its a photoshopped hoax and was debunked" without suplying links to where its debunked or evidence its fake.

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If not a reptilian, any ideas as to what the head really came from? Looks like maybe a dog's head? I don't remember ever seeing any lizards with teeth like that.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by mrq]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yeah, i was thinking a bit of the same about those teeth.

But then I started looking and well, the teeth themself, individualy can be found in several reptiles, from the past and current time. But how can we know how the teeth would look in a non or short snouted head? I don' t know of a single earthbound reptile that has a non or short snouted head.

Then second, if its extra terrestrial, we can't really compare it to earthly reptiles can we? We only call alien reptilians reptiles because thats what they remind us of or what they look like, we have no clue what they really are.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Once again- we see that first image AGAIN on ATS. Someone provided a link and some artist made it who put strange creatures into his artwork. So- its fake, I assure you that. Now, I hope someone can dig up that link.

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is this the old thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
And in one of those threads, they link to this guy's site, who it seems, created the first pic:

www.artincontext.org...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thematrix, contact me when you get additional information.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, first image seems to be made by an artist, in that thread someone says he contacted the artist, he admitted making it, but didn't say if it was actualy doctored :@

Second picture still stands open though.

A shrunken head or mummyfied head? Of what ... Not human, thats for sure.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
yeah, that second head is very interesting. We kicked it around that it is a small head judging by the grain on the wooden base. We could be off by far though...

Its too bad, we were never able to discover the source of the second picture. Man, there was a news article around 6 months to a year ago of people in the southwest US reporting lizards running on their hind legs. Very interesting.....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
On national geographic, they have these 2 guys inspecting and researching all kinds of mummy's, both real and fake "freakshow" display ones.

I'll contact them if they ever seen this one and see if they can give more info about it. If they don't know of it, I'm sure it'll spark some interest with them and they'll be able to give a good analysis of the image and maybe even track the thing down.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This site seems to be a disinfo site whose only purpose is to discredit the picture.

The site has no substance. Only 2 pictures? Come on people, look at the picture. The guy is leaning to counter the weight of the head. Look at his arm, its bent as if he is holding 10 or 12 pounds. Look at his hand, it has dried blood on it. And why on earth would anyone call this picture, "Art"?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Other thing about the first image is that the 2nd picture of that artist is so obviously fake its rediculous.
The 1st image though is incredibly real looking. I'd find it hard to believe its CG or an edit on.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Please don't just go "its a photoshopped hoax and was debunked" without suplying links to where its debunked or evidence its fake.

Ok - try this
Charlie White Images

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Re: the second picture....
Mummified comes to mind...and..I can't really see the teeth so well, definitely not as well as in the 1st pic. From the jaw though...doesn't it look a little like a horse's or pony's jaw? Maybe the specimen was poorly preserved, or damaged and then preserved, giving it the snouted appearance? Or else just a deformed horse or pony?
Just ideas...trying to place it amongst images of animals I've seen.

jra

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye: How do you come to the conclusion that the sites only purpose is to discredit that image? You clearly did not go anywhere else on the site. From what i can tell there are hundreds of artists listed on that site. The artist in question has only two image uploaded to that site though. But this site is clearly not to discredit that image. It's an online library for artists or some such thing. I suggest you look at the site further before making such claims. And why wouldn't anyone call this art? You really can't define what is or isn't art, but that's a completely differnt discussion.

I don't think it's hard to believe that the first picture is a fake. It is really well done though. I imagine that the photo would have originaly had the guy holding up something else and then the artist put a new head in it's place. That's my guess anyway.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who is charlie White? Only 2 pics? Come on.........

Couldnt the CIA come up with more info than that?

Someone in NY stop by 525 West 24th Street, New York, New York 10011 and tell us what you find..............

Tell us if you see any Charlie White pantings, or artwork, and see if this picture is hanging on the wall.............

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join