It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Victim To A Vaccintaion In June This Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

In fact it is two victims as his wife now has to look after him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Jerry Emmons got a tetanus and a pneumonia shot in June 2009. Now hes in a wheelchair. His legs are p...

See Video....Source

This one hits close to home, for it happened in my area.
The vaccine is as the game Russian Roulette. Might as well take a revolver and load one chamber, give it a spin and pull the trigger.

And to top off the horror, get this...
Five (5) (FIVE), count them...FIVE...
Doctors couldn't diagnose the disease this poor soul got from the shot.

When asked if he would take the H1N1 or any future flu vaccines he said no more shots.

How about that. You take a shot, it F$(*&&S you up and all these lying money worshippers act like it is more likely you would be killed by Michael Jacksons Ghost than have a medical life ruining event.

I am going to put on my boots because the S$(&(T is getting deep.

It also mentions the one, (1) (ONE) count it...ONE death from the '76 Swine Flu that sparked a vaccine campaign of a massive scale, but akin to a swarm of locust, the vaccine left devistation in it's wake Killing hundreds and disabling scores, forcing a recall, but much much too late for the victims of this horror of a crime perpetrated by the same money hungry villians (or possibly their inbred offspring) as in the past.

On another note, How 'bout the mumps epic in the East coast?

I bet they got a shot for that too. Give me a shot, but it better be Eagle Rare Bourbon, or I aint having any of it.

On judgement day, I hope these criminals get their just desserts.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Cut and Paste...My Bad...the title was as all caps. However, I blame myself. Salutations for the heads up.

[edit on 23/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My daughter asked me, how did you not know about this vaccine and flu epdemic in 1976? I said, well, I was just minding my own business and I didn't pay attention to the hype, plus your mother and I were living in relative solitude in the mountains of California. We didn't have a TV and we only listened to a radio in the evening and it was set to the most popular rock station of that time and they just played music.

I can't say I am very well insulated against all this hype about a swinemanbird flu stuff and the shots to prevent it. However, I will pretend I am still in that wonderous mountain situation and ignore all this hype and continue to live.

If I die, I die. If I live, I live. Either way it's a good day to die or a good day to live. OR, if I get sick, it's a good day to get sick.....
and if I get better, it's a good day to get better......

join