It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, a gun, and a camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Helena, maybe that's it...maybe you've been kidnapped to be fed to Bigfoot, ooooh noooo
(Don't worry though, I have a bag, a sword, and a dog, and I know hot to use 'em :roll

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i would shoot it just to stop all the bs. then i would want it mounted in my livingroom. i don't think i would eat it though!!!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would hire him, so he could teach my agents his stealth tactics. with the mind of man and the cunning of the bigfoot we will rule the world

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe snap a few photos for my own photo album.. but I wouldn't want to be the man known for taking down bigfoot. I want to aquire fame the old fashoned way (like civil disobediance
) or not at all.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'd give him the gun and take a picture.

Just a thought but what makes anyone think that bringing back a body doesn't mean it wouldn't be debunked? Hell the NSA could step in and fix that real quick.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The people who would kill/shoot one of these for reasons that AREN'T self defense make me sick!

You're saying that to prove that it is real is more important than its life/freedom.

Shooting it the legs so it's not able to move is just sadistic whether it's considered an animal or a man!

I'm certainly not cruel enough to think fame and fortune are worth a creatures life or freedom. Blowing it's legs off and kneeling down next to it with a big smile on your face posing for a picture is evil!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Take his picture. I would know he's real and that would be all that mattered to me. It would be nice to prove to others that he's legit but not at his expense.

I wouldn't mind taking the time to teach him to ride a bike and then take another picture, given the chance. I would have the only pics of Bigfoot riding a bike, at least on my block anyway.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Since its not specified what kind of gun, id use a tranq gun.
Tranquilise it, Photo it and collect samples, eg Hair, Blood (from tranq dart entry ?)

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
The people who would kill/shoot one of these for reasons that AREN'T self defense make me sick!

You're saying that to prove that it is real is more important than its life/freedom.

Shooting it the legs so it's not able to move is just sadistic whether it's considered an animal or a man!

I'm certainly not cruel enough to think fame and fortune are worth a creatures life or freedom. Blowing it's legs off and kneeling down next to it with a big smile on your face posing for a picture is evil!

*hands Faceless a duckbilled platypus egg to hug*

For a harem of raver girls rolling on X with glow-in-the-dark nipple piercings I'd shoot Jesus dangling from the cross.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is where gun cameras come in mighty handy. But seriously I would not shoot Mr Bigfoot unless he was coming at me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Psssssssshhht! Some of you would urinate on yourself just being in the presence of Bigfoot (if it exists) so the whole "self defense" concept for some of you is sheer fantasy.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would kill it and then take pictures. Then have a BBQ.
If I only took pictures no one would ever believe it.

j/k about BBQ

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I would take pictures and run. I wouldn't think of shooting it; however, some of you would be useful for target practice.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
if I ever see a Bigfoot I promise you will all see a dead Bigfoot. if they do exist and you are close enough to see it you are in danger. wild animals are unpredictable. anyone who wouldnt shoot it, thats fine...you can risk it if you like. from all the accounts I have read they are stealthy, as fast as a deer, and strong enough to snap a 6" diameter tree like a twig. thats not something I'm gonna let get out of my sight. I hope all you picture taking animal rights activists dont end up on one of those "when animals attack" videos

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wait, first is it a male bigfoot or a female bigfoot? Because that would make all of the difference.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I shoot it good and dead but when I'd walk up to it I'd probably get a little remorseful because I'd see that I just shot the only spieces of bigfoot that exists to this day! The rare and elusive Manus Ina Suitus.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If I ever saw a bigfoot, I'd probably # myself on the spot.

Anyway, if I didn recover from the shock, I'd try and snap a few photos. I think I read somewhere a law was made, killing a bigfoot is the same as killing a man. Don't need murder charges nibbing at my buns.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by SlayerDaMan]

[edit on 7-6-2004 by SlayerDaMan]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'd shoot it no question. Not just for proof either. Because The fact is only will a bdy ever be incontovertible proof, not that i'm prejiduced If I ever saw an alien I'd shoot that too.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would probably grap the camera, make sure its out of focus, move it around a lot...just to irritate everyone.

I'd ask him for his autograph...in the form of a foot print.

Then as he walks away, shoot him and run as the other 10 big foots come after me out of nowhere heaving boulders and attempting to crack my skull.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would kill it and take bunches of pictures of the carcass. Then I'd skin it and wear the pelt around town causing a Bigfoot uproar. That'd be kinda funny.

Until one of you sees me and shoots and kills me, I guess.

Maybe, I'll armor a bulldozer and drive through town knocking stuff down.

"Sasquatch drives armored bulldozer through metro area!"

That'd be kinda sweet.

(of course, I'd still eat it. Big-Feetloaf. Sasquatch & Cumquats. Yeti Spaghetti. you know, the typical stuff....)

(Yeti Spaghetti is kinda funny though, hehehe)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join