It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The communist connection Glenn Beck doesn't want to talk about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Source

One powerful man Fox News' irresponsible nutcase demagogue won't paint red and yellow? His boss.

Yes, I heard about Murdoch ties with the CCP, the original article was dated 2 years ago from new york times. New York Times

Personally I don't think this is a big deal, but perhaps some ATSers who haven't read this article, thought might want to know.

Murdoch is a capitalist, it's that simple. If a capitalist ships jobs from US to China, it's because it's a capitalistic view of things, china has cheaper labor. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with capitalism, or free market capitalism to be precise.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I don't have a problem with that at all. After all, a CEO's job is to maximize profits. Cheaper labor is one way to do that. Even though China is communist it is still more friendly to business and more capitalistic than the US. Ask anyone who has done business in both countries. China encourages and supports business instead of regulating the life out of it.

You said it yourself, Rupport Murdoch is behaving like a true capitalist and the Obama admin is behaving like Marx, Groucho and Karl.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by VitalTimes]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by VitalTimes]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalTimes
You said it yourself, Rupport Murdoch is behaving like a true capitalist and the Obama admin is behaving like Marx, Groucho and Karl.

No, Obama does bailout the capitalists, but he just doesn't want to bail them out all the time, hence he wants some control. But some of the capitalists don't want to compromise, (but they love the bailout money), hence we have this situation in the US. That is why I'm against the bailout from the very beginning, but both president don't want america to go down the drain on their watch, so they bail them out.

No president will be able to fix this mess in a matter of months, some americans are simply spoiled brats and unrealistic.

And the chinese communist are not true capitalist either, far from it. The CCP doesn't want free market capitalism, they want a more chinese controlled world economy. A world order where they can entrench their position without firing a single bullet, this is because they realize they cannot match the US military at this time. And all of you are falling for their trap.

That's it, back to topic.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Communism and capitalism are complete opposites so chinese communists can't be capitalists at all. It's like saying a republican isn't a true democrat. My second question is what the heck does Obama have to do with this? I might remind you it was George Bush who bailed out the banks.

join