It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does God hate the left?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Right hand... Left hand.... If one hand stabs the other the whole still bleeds.
We're in this together, please don't stab your opposite hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by heliosprime

ok I'll try to explain my position on your premise in another way.

The bible was written 2000 years ago. The concept of left and right labels for political ideology would not be developed until 1791.

To quote from the book of mathew and say it refers to this modern concept of political thought, is where I'm disagreeing with you.

If you want to state that the "left" are cursed or God hates them that debate can be done. I just don't think your starting premise holds given the history of the terms.

So you can not see Matt 25 in terms of prophesy? That in the end times those who oppose God and his commandments would be on the left and those who follow him on the right?

It has nothing to do with being left-handed.....

It has to do with following God, in God's specificed way, doing his WILL by following Jesus and doing his commandments.

Those on the political "left" tend to be opposed to God and his commandments or try to "update" and old book in their view to fit thier lifestyle.

Those on the right the so called christian right tend to follow God's teaching a bit closer.

Is it not possible Jesus being the son of God could forsee this and prophesy about it?

Do not "dismiss" this possibility so easily......perhaps some deeper thought is needed...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gajayoga
Right hand... Left hand.... If one hand stabs the other the whole still bleeds.
We're in this together, please don't stab your opposite hand.

4/5's of the "whole" will die a mortal death because the left hand is blind, deaf, and ignorant of God.......

new topics

<< 1   >>

join