It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate 911 No Planer PROOF Page - Help Debunk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
That's a little apples and oranges. The steel hulls of ships are not very think and structurally different the outer steel beems of the WTC.

You're right it is different. In those pics the planes went through a solid sheet of steel. In the trade centers they went through beams with lots of glass and concrete between them. Or is glass supposed to be harder than steel?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
such poor quality pictures on that site.

Plus he gets his left and right wing confused. I cansee how one might mistake it, as it's a sillohuette, and there's a bit of an optical illusion going on, but in all the shots, the RIGHT wing is higher than the left, as it should be.

Ibelieve planes did hit the towers, but I think well placed explosives were used to bring them down at free fall speed. Too many witnesses reported, multiple explosions.

But that page has such poor quality pictures, and half the you tube links don't work. Nothing to see there.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i totally believe TPTB have the cojones to do this to their own people.

i do not believe they have the cojones to CGI planes, when there were people walking the streets at the time of both impacts. that leaves waaaay to much room for them to be caught.

when i hear arguments like this, i want to join the other side because they sound more sane at the moment.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
CGI planes is a far out conspiracy, i wouldnt buy into it for the sake of the truth movement please. Although while reviewing the website when he talks about the news crew filming pot holes then conveniently seeing the planes hit the towers is a little iffy, i got the same feeling when i first saw that clip. It was staged, don't get me wrong.. just CGI planes, and false-tapes are toooooo far out there for LOGIC, TPTB wouldn't make a mistake like that when they could fly the real planes into the buildings.

jmo

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
CGI planes is a far out conspiracy, i wouldnt buy into it for the sake of the truth movement please. Although while reviewing the website when he talks about the news crew filming pot holes then conveniently seeing the planes hit the towers is a little iffy, i got the same feeling when i first saw that clip. It was staged, don't get me wrong.. just CGI planes, and false-tapes are toooooo far out there for LOGIC, TPTB wouldn't make a mistake like that when they could fly the real planes into the buildings.

jmo

agreed.

and I really, really looked hard into this theory for a while.

But all of it can be explained by different cameras, different POVS, equalling different shadows and different colored planes as well as "it appearing" to look like different trajectories.

Disappearing wings is a result of poor video, I mean we see that type of stuff on you-tube all the time.

But these people have no concept of perspective, or parallax (I believe that's what it's called, ie the moving bridge).

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Even if the video is fake, what about eye witnesses? There were thousands of people in Manhattan that day watching those towers.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That's a little apples and oranges. The steel hulls of ships are not very think and structurally different the outer steel beems of the WTC.

You are right it is little apples to oranges...

Think to compare a WWII fighter weighing in at 8000lbs going 200-250mph
penetrating side of ship to modern jet airliner weighing at 300,000 lbs
and traveling at 500 mph blasting through WTC

Now do the math....

Which has more energy?

So if a WWII fighter can penetrate 3/8" steel hull of ship can a modern
airliner penetrate the exterior columns of 1/4" steel (which was thickness
of columns ) BOLTED and WELDED topgether ?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
one question. What is the white dot on the building just in front of the airplane?

Holy mother of... How many times do we have to go over this??? Do you not know how to use a simple search function on ATS??? This has been covered over and over and over again...

It's a piece of paper.

If you find the FULL length video, the camera operator keeps on it long enough that it all comes down and lands around them. They even grab some out of the air.

nwodeath - I think you need to really focus on one notion of 9/11. At one point you seem to think there were no planes, then it's laser guided missiles or planes...

Do you HONESTLY believe this stuff, or are you just trying to throw up something controversial?

Rewey

*Snip*, i just ask a simple question. I didn't assume it was anything, am i not allowed to do that now. Actually i don't put much stock in the 911 crap. if you look at my posts i don't spend much time in the 911 threads. Why dont you read my other post in this thread instead of assuming i didnt sidnt see that video. Dont assume it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I wouldn't take that to serious. Its just that most of us here see that same question over and over again and it can be frustrating. Its like swatting at gnats again and again and they don't go away. Its just a human thing.

There is more serious research and questions you could look into before you decide its all crap.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Well, like i said im not into it that much, there isnt anything i can do no matter what i find. What has happened, happened and nothing is gonna bring all those poor souls back.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
If we didn't already know the videos were faked

You don't know that any of the videos were faked. You think they were faked because of your lack of knowledge of physics, photography, and logic. Not one single original video has been obtained and professionally examined for fakery. Therefore, you have zero proof of fakery.

That means you only realized the videos were fake because of you lack of research, lack of comprehension of physics, photography, flight dynamics, and logic.

Originally posted by nwodeath
You wasted a lot of space. Nothing more, and your post was worthless. No plane impact reaction on the face of the building......besides the aluminum penetrating steel, which is impossible.

Looks like your posts continue to be the waste of space on this forum and the internet as a whole with your uneducated logic. Not a single piece of aluminum penetrated steel. Why does it have to be said over and over again that none of the steel columns were severed? Why can't you do the simplest of research and look at the damn photos of the holes and see none of the columns were severed?

Why can't you get it through your skull that that only things holding those colums together were welds and bolts. The welds and bolts broke, no steel column was penetrated or severed. And it's getting really tiring seeing disinfo artists peddling the same BS disinfo over and over again when the facts are to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Weird how the coloring is so different in all the shots. You'd think the coloring would be more consistent.

Weird how the no-plane disinfo artists don't have the slightest bit of photographic knowledge or education. If they did, NPT wouldn't even exist. They think there were no planes because of the "different flight paths" when in actual reality there were just 40+ different camera angles.

The no-plane disinfo artists also mention the different coloring in the different shots. This would be funny if it weren't one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard. No two cameras have the same contrast and color. Maybe if they were the same exact model with the same exact hardware and software, but that's as close as you get to getting the same contrast and color out of two cameras at the same time.

I'm not even going to comment anymore on the absurdity and ridiculousness of the different colors in the different camera shots comment. So many different cameras from so many different companies and years and they all are supposed to be consistent with their contrast and color?
You gotta be kidding me!

Ath, what ever universe you came from, you should go back there because the things you and the other no-planers are bringing to this universe don't work here and nobody is falling for it. Not now, not ever.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You don't know that any of the videos were faked. You think they were faked because of your lack of knowledge of physics, photography, and logic.

This is not limited to the no-planers.

This is true for the whole TM.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Also, aluminum, does not penetrate steel.

Hmm, if we're going to base this on something 'soft' not being able to penetrate something harder, then how does 2"x4" lumber penetrate brick walls at about 100mph?

I will admit that I can't explain the light 'dot' in that one clip. I probably have about the best quality version of that clip you're going to find and have always puzzled about it. It is strange, but it doesnt PROVE CGI hologram whatever. It is strange, and its really in the versions of the clip that circulates around, so it appears to actually be something, unlike the other 99% of all the No Planer smut 'evidence'.

And even if it was somehow added in live feed, that doesnt prove that the planes didnt hit it, instead it more shows attempts to later fuel a later COINTELPRO operation designed to take down any potential truth movement (which it can be argued that it has).

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Weird how the coloring is so different in all the shots. You'd think the coloring would be more consistent.

Weird how the no-plane disinfo artists don't have the slightest bit of photographic knowledge or education. If they did, NPT wouldn't even exist. They think there were no planes because of the "different flight paths" when in actual reality there were just 40+ different camera angles.

The no-plane disinfo artists also mention the different coloring in the different shots. This would be funny if it weren't one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard. No two cameras have the same contrast and color. Maybe if they were the same exact model with the same exact hardware and software, but that's as close as you get to getting the same contrast and color out of two cameras at the same time.

I'm not even going to comment anymore on the absurdity and ridiculousness of the different colors in the different camera shots comment. So many different cameras from so many different companies and years and they all are supposed to be consistent with their contrast and color?
You gotta be kidding me!

Ath, what ever universe you came from, you should go back there because the things you and the other no-planers are bringing to this universe don't work here and nobody is falling for it. Not now, not ever.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by _BoneZ_]

Bonez

LoL!! I can't believe people are questioning the color in the different shots, when the World Trade Centers themselves appear darker or a different shade of color, next thing you know they are going to be saying that the WTC was CGI as well!

This is unbelievable. I can't honestly believe anyone would take this seriously and it really looks like whomever is peddling this garb is trying to make people look silly for believing such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
one question. What is the white dot on the building just in front of the airplane?

Holy mother of... How many times do we have to go over this??? Do you not know how to use a simple search function on ATS??? This has been covered over and over and over again...

It's a piece of paper.

If you find the FULL length video, the camera operator keeps on it long enough that it all comes down and lands around them. They even grab some out of the air.

nwodeath - I think you need to really focus on one notion of 9/11. At one point you seem to think there were no planes, then it's laser guided missiles or planes...

Do you HONESTLY believe this stuff, or are you just trying to throw up something controversial?

Rewey

Honestly though if that was a piece of paper, it sure is pretty big.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Seriously, how does NPT explain the thousands of eyewitnesses?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join