It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Explosions Heard Loud and Clear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is a video compilation of various explosions heard in news footage of the day. But a couple of these I had seen, and more importantly not HEARD before in the footage, as often the audio is removed to make way for voice overs.

Now what gets me is in a couple of these clips where I had not heard the explosions before (though had seen the footage), these explosions sound real deep. Like as in underground type explosions with a rumble. Not the more surface type explosions as is clearly the case with the first clip in this compilation. That sounds like an above ground explosion to me.

So could these be additional evidence of explosions in the sub basements, as has been stated that happened by Willie Rodriguez for example?

Judge for yourself, and be sure to watch all of this, because much of the footage will seem very familiar- except in this case the audio remains:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
But arent't there little office kitchens with things that can explode, and fire extinguishers, and stuff like that which would blow up in the area of the fires..?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And generators..?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I can hear what you are referring to here. Very loud, muffled explosions.

I was also intrigued by the "related video" that came up at the bottom called 'WTC demolition sequence revealed". Those look like some sort of charges going off.

I, myself, have heard theories about the old gas lines going through the center of the buildings possibly having been used as an avenue for the placement of demolition charges.

Thanks for the informative post.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
But arent't there little office kitchens with things that can explode, and fire extinguishers, and stuff like that which would blow up in the area of the fires..?

That's what "they" claim. But I am specifically referring to the deeper, more muffled sounding explosions. An underground explosion would sound just like those, as the real low frequency portion of the signal would get through, while the higher frequencies would get attenuated much much more. Anyone into audio real deep that has knowledge of sound proofing could tell you that. And seeing as I would be such a person, I am telling you that.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

That would be a negative. The building code prohibited explosive devices as such. Meaning you couldn't have tanks of butane to cook with or other similar object. The fire extinguishers were of the non-explosive variety as well. If you're looking for the extinguisher that would explode in a manner as the airtank used in the movie JAWS, that's been debated and debunked before.

I'm not saying there wasn't anything in the building that couldn't explode, but it was a violation to bring anything of potential explosive harm. Especially after there were some bomb threats and attempts from previous years.

Edited to add - that the explosions (plural) actually sounded like the exact same explosion (singular ) in all clips. It sounded the same in all respects minus the different hearing angles. Meaning the speed of explosion, the resonance time and the fall-off sound were all equal. Have you heard any more of that strength that don't sound the same?

Edit # 2

The Rodriguez story: didn't he say that the explosions were very close to when the actual plane hit? In the clips shown, the time frame is waaaaaaay after the initial hot, there's reporters, firefighters and a slew others. In one clip the reporters mentioned "even hours after"

b

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind, possible air tanks exploding, if there was construction going on then maybe Oxygen-Acetylene tanks exploding.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also found this clip that shows some examples of things exploding.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The only problem with this stuff about things in the building exploding, is that, well, the whole buildings EXPLODED! There was no progressive "pancake collapse" that's not what actually occured, and all the official story has to say about it, in the FEMA, NIST and 9/11 Commission Report, is that once initiated, at around the area of impact and fires, what occured thereafter was automatic and inevitable, as seen in the vidoes - but what's seen in the videos, is the buildings being exploded.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sigil23

There were no gas lines in WTC towers - fire codes prohibited it

For example - Windows on the World restuarant at 106/107 floors of
Tower 1. All the cooking was done in a kitchen in the basement
and food shuttled up by the express elevator.

As for hearing "explosions" - it has become a generic term for all sudden
loud noise, whether caused by actual explosions

As the floors and other parts of the building collapsed would have been
loud banging noises as things fell

Were plenty of sources for the "explosions" claimed by people......

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Were plenty of sources for the "explosions" claimed by people......

Including bombs. They are a source as well. But somehow the people that investigated all of this never really bothered to check into all of this, and it took a freedom of infomation act to get a lot of the testimony from the EMP that mysteriously talked about explosions.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I don't have a link to the source of my information on the gas lines right now,
but I read that when the buildings were first built, they were designed to be gas heated; and that those gas lines were no longer in use.I will see if I can find a source for that.

new topics

top topics

join