It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther harrassed by phone calls... details inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I myself believe that the calls he received were people that he may or may not know, but HIGHLY unlikely to be any governmental office.

His number is posted on various places on the web.

Someone already pointed out the iPhone App that allows you to change your phone number on caller ID's and has a built in voice changer.

I'm in the mind to think that if the government is going to go the trouble of voice masking to call this guy, that they would atleast be smart enough to use a line that would not be traced back to the White House.

People want to give the government more than enough credit to pull off 9/11, but that same government isn't smart enough to hide a phone number?

It's also quite egotistical of him to think that just because he hands out flyers and posts on web sites about 9/11 being an inside job, that he's a top list target of the government and/or "NWO".

It's not like the guy is on every major news network presenting absolute facts about 9/11 that points the finger directly at Bush/Cheney/CIA/NWO or whoever else.

IMO opinion, this guys actions are damaging to the Truth Movement that he's representing.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Detailed Perfection]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
I myself believe that the calls he received were people that he may or may not know, but HIGHLY unlikely to be any governmental office.

I tend to agree. Darn, I even took three government agencies to court and the only harrassment I got was from truthers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
UPDATE:

UPDATE???

He video tapes the meaning of a few words then video tapes himself reading an alleged police report. I may have missed it, but I couldn't see the police officers signature. Does he have the name of the officer? I would like to follow up with him.

Thank you,

Dr. P

new topics

<< 1   >>

join