It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by antiopression

If their life was sooo wonderful, why would they bother messing with us.

They are jealous.

When Atlanta was destroyed, they had nothing to come back to.

...last I checked the Falcons still play in the Georgia Dome.

And last time I checked the Guidestones are in Georgia.

Atlantis-Atlanta.

before you start singing “I got Georgia on my mind,” its worth considering this is not a state of America, rather it is a former Soviet Republic with a long history. The Greeks have certainly had a remarkable influence on the history of this country. In fact, the entire Black Sea region was home to hundreds of ancient Greek colonies and Byzantine (medieval) Greek cities. The name Georgia is also a Greek word, meaning farmer which is indicative of the main occupation of the people in the region.

Remarkably, the earliest Greek colonies commence between the years of 1000 BC and 550 BC (this does not include the Kingdom of the mythical Aeetes’ in Colchis 1200 BC) founding Naessus, Pitiys, Dioscuria, Guenos, Phasis (modern Poti), Apsaros and Rhizos. These cities formed the territory in and around Colchis, with the Miletians being the main sponsors of these colonies. A parallel kingdom was founded in the interior of Georgia. This was known as Iberia and it covers most of that country’s modern territory. Unlike Colchis, Iberia mainly consisted of people native to Georgia, however, over time they became Hellenised.

herculean.wordpress.com...

I call it, the Golden Fleece.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by antiopression]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OK lets say 'discloser' happens, what country gets to announce it first?
This 2 hour slot could be Obama talking to the USA and the world (who made him world leader) or it could be live from the UN, which to me would be more credible. An announcement from the UN with all nations represented.

And how the hell do you start that speech?

"What we are about to tell you could well shake your beliefs to the core. Some will say it's like watching a Hollywood movie, and to a degree it is, as Hollywood has been preparing you for this very day...."

Anyway, could an event like this unit the world? Not in a TPTB way but in a more peaceful, spiritual way. That would be nice but nah ain't gonna happen, humans just love killing, suffering and pain.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think it would be good to say Yes, there are other intelligent life forms in our Universe that can travel and yes to earth, I dont know about saying they live among us. That might be a little to much for Humans to handle. But I guess it depends on what you believe. What about the Samerians writings and ancient India's writings about flying craft, missle's, wars in the sky. Do we believe those, that we as humans started out by a higher intelligence coming to earth manipulating their DNA with a human life form already here (lucy, Ardi) one of them. And that they made us their slaves, they interacted with us for how long before they left us on our own. We have books like the books of Enoch also that support this, Enoch was a biblical figure not a lot is talked about him, but wonder why. The left us with a lot of information how to survive here on earth without them. Math, agriculture, how to build. And left mankind to fend forthemselves with this information they have left us. This part of our history that has been kept us for a reason. And yes the vatican said they are our brothers and sisters and were made from God. But look at this, The aliens screwed God up for us, the Old Testament was all about our relationship with these aliens who made us, the were vengeful, made us worship them.

Its a lot to think about if this all comes about. I just hope that if they are living among us, they have changed and would be willing to work us as their equal and help us along in advancement in health care, space travels. I would love to know the truth whatever it may be. But we could be asking something that we really dont want also. I guess it what you believe.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
And, regarding any stuff that David has for sale, the sales BARELY cover his costs of living, his costs of keeping his website going, his costs of putting his information out there. BARELY. I have personally sent him money whenever he needed it, as I believe in him and his work.

I applaud you for helping out the cause when it comes to people like David. However, even George Noory told David on the show that he "..said too much already."

It seems there is a pattern of huge mis-steps and promises when one reaches a certain level of notoriety in the UFOlogy/Conspiracy community:

(see also: Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot Dr. Greer interview/Alex Jones fake Obama Interview/Blossom Goodchild).

I would LOVE to believe what David is saying. But I have been let down too many times. I actually feel bad for him now, because much of his credible work will be overshadowed by this latest claim. I would also love to be wrong.

Originally posted by antiopression

And last time I checked the Guidestones are in Georgia.

Atlantis-Atlanta.

...that MUST mean that REAL ATLANTIANS built the Guidestones!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by Alien Mind
Even if the government does come out and say that aliens are real it won't matter anyway, Everyone on ATS will say what they are saying now and that is "The government is lying", so does it really matter.

Obviously it doesn't matter to you, nor does it seem to matter to you whether the Government is lying or not.

I don't see why you're named AlienMind then.

It's pathetic when people start with the name thing.
Where did i say that i don't care if the government lies or not.
Your a very sad man.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
Even his own sources are couching their comments with the disclaimers that this TV event may not happen, even though that it's planned to happen.

I can see you are already equivocating, so when this disclosure doesn't happen you can tell us he wasn't wrong, for whatever excuse.

Will either you or Mr. Wilcox be ready and willing to admit you were wrong when this disclosure doesn't come?

Will Mr. Wilcox be willing to out his sources when this disclosure doesn't happen? After all, it will be apparent they are spreading disinformation, so shouldn't they be exposed?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Will Mr. Wilcox be willing to out his sources when this disclosure doesn't happen? After all, it will be apparent they are spreading disinformation, so shouldn't they be exposed?

Good call. Game,set, match I say!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If you people actually think that the government is going to do "Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end" then you all really fell off the deep end. The government doesn't have a reason to release info on ETs, so why would they?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
But here's the thing about this whole cry wolf scenario........to make a pretty big statement like that and then it doesn't pan out. The guy would completely lose credibility in most people's eyes. So why do it?

Assuming this guy really had "insiders" give him this information, it usually goes like this:

"Insiders" (also know as the agents) show and/or give information to their target that make him completely convinced it is true, real, will happen etc. The target is so convinced that he has reliable information that he will spread that information. Once that is accomplished most of the work is done, and then depends on the intended goal.

There could be many goals behind a disinformation operation, but mostly it's about confusing people, discrediting people or smoking out someone.

I doubt in this particular case they're trying to smoke out someone, so it's most likely about discrediting this person, or muddying the waters, or both.

All of this, of course, assuming this person was really given information by "insiders" and isn't just making this up in order to get attention/sell whatever.

An idea generally is more important than a person. So the general target might be "human looking aliens".
Maybe they want this out of the way before they start disseminating propaganda for another alien style, or even for repeating an old pattern. In today's disinfo scene Gray's stocks seem to be in a steady decline and all..

[edit on 8-10-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

simple, 2012 is on our doorstep. for some reason the bozos on
OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES
www.youtube.com...
are letting down their guard, (possibly because there is just no time left)
(or someother machiavellian reason. ).
but things are moving quickly.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antiopression

So your saying humans on Saturn breath helium. How do they live there when the gravity is far greater and there is no real rocky surface? Could you tell me more on this. Since I'm aware of the mythology of Saturn. Being "where satan is called after it". Saturn has been a lot of interest to Nasa incomparison to the others. But why would humans live on Saturn and not earth?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

My feeling is they can't do it. If they do they will come up with some very angry E.Ts who keep our planet guarded from the outside. Everything is planned down to the T. It can't happen any other way.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey thanks DD for sharing the thread. S&F

Historical Mozart- Your my kind of guy.

Mountain_Jim - I have never seen or read David Wilcox but I had heard of him. I will now go and read his books. I have my own theories but always open to new thinking.

Hey everybody I am glad you are not holding your breaths or it could be mass skeptical ATS depopulation.

Joking I have also used that phrase.

Oh and PS: edited to add.
If our American government has anything to do with "disclosure" then it would have to serve them in some way, so I would not be dancing in the streets.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
If you people actually think that the government is going to do "Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end" then you all really fell off the deep end. The government doesn't have a reason to release info on ETs, so why would they?

To be fair, I'd like to ask you on what authority you have that the government doesn't have a reason to release Disclosure? Are you a White House aid? Mr. Wilcock claims that he has some inside government sources. I'm willing to take the man at his word. Is he being deceived? Quite possibly my friend. But what if they're telling him the truth?

And what right do you have to insinuate that members here who are giving Mr. Wilcock the benefit of the doubt have fallen off the deep end? I mean, I'm all for free speech and all, but must we insult others just because we can? If this turns out to be wrong Intel, then I hold nobody here at fault for at least having the cautious wait and see attitude.

Mr. Wilcock has put himself on the spot this time so I hope his sources aren't hanging him out to dry. I actually like Mr. Wilcock because he's one of those few research/theorists that tries to give us a positive message instead of the continual doom and gloom that most of the others are always touting off about. I think we all know who I'm talking about here.

You also ask why would they? I've already given some possible reasons (granted they are only speculations) as to why they might Disclose back on page 12 of this topic. Go ahead and read it. You might not agree with them at all but they are possible reasons never the less.

On a lighter and more humorous note, in my 20s I was a Commercial Diver. I'm quite accustomed to being in the deep end so to speak.

I hope this rebuttal has not insulted you and that I have misconstrued your accusations here. If I have then you have my sincerest apologies.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I can see you are already equivocating, so when this disclosure doesn't happen you can tell us he wasn't wrong, for whatever excuse.

I am not equivocating at all.

Will either you or Mr. Wilcox be ready and willing to admit you were wrong when this disclosure doesn't come?

First of all, it's Wilcock, not Wilcox.

Neither one of us need to admit ANYTHING "wrong" if the event does not happen. Neither of us need to "admit" that we were "wrong" if the Disclosure event does not happen.

It is not us who came out with the information, it is the insiders and I can name one of them, Dr. Pete Peterson, who has been in interviews on Project Camelot and I've edited transcripts of his vids. I rely on the viewpoints of my close friends, each of whom (three of them) felt that Dr. Pete Peterson is genuine and telling the truth, including his information about the upcoming official, televised Disclosure event. I'm nearly deaf, so watching any vid or hearing any audio is useless for me, hence I rely on my friends to help me out in this regard.

Right when Dr. Pete Peterson was disclosing the fact of the plans for a televised Disclosure, he made it VERY CLEAR that, just because this even is planned and on the books, it does not mean that it would necessarily happen.

And keep in mind that the Peterson disclosure happened more than a full month ago, right on Sept 4, which was my b--day, and it was in that vid that Peterson talked about the fact of the planned TV-based official Disclosure.

Now fast-forward a full month later and we have David Wilcock not only talking about this planned event, but adding in additional information that I did not even know about. This additional information -- the planned introduction of bona-fide ET humans -- probably came from his other unamed sources.

And, believe me, David has extremely good sources of information on many, many topics and he personally has told me that fact, as he has people coming to him from everywhere, but he is very careful about whom he takes seriously as any source of information.

So think about it. Here's David, a full month later after the initial release of the TV-Disclosure information, talking about the event that is still apparently planned to happen. A whole month has gone by (from early Sept to early Oct), during which this planned event could have been eliminated, but, not only is it apparently on track, it's stronger than ever, it seems.

Dan Burisch also fully supports this event, but I don't know if he is one of the sources of information, but I do know for a fact that Dan Burisch is under direct orders from the former DNI, Mike McConnell (Mike will deny this, of course, to maintain plausible deniability) to disclose a LOT of once-classified information that the intelligence agencies know that needs to GET OUT THERE, so that the agencies can manage the flood of changes that are now hitting our world.

Dr. Pete Peterson hesitated for a while when Project Camelot had interviewed him, as the Dr was very, very nervous for his own safety, but we (my transcript team) went ahead and transcribed the vids in private and sent them to Project Camelot, upon their request, but did not release them, of course. Then Dr. Pete Peterson finally got a green light from his own higher ups that it was OK by them for him to release once-classified information.

Dr. Pete Peterson may come across as a cranky old fart, according to some people, but he's really brilliant and is responsible for many, many inventions that were used in the covert elements of government and agencies, hence most people would NOT find any of his inventions on the open markets.

Dr. Pete Peterson is a bona-fide insider who has been given permission from the higher ups in the agencies to come forth and start to disclose once-hidden information.

More bona-fide insiders will soon emerge as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It is been done to see how the masses react. Tptb are not going to just pick DW for some random reason from three different sources and then go oh # hes gonna go on radio and tell the world. It's again problem, solution and reaction. DW is a pawn in this. He's really showing his naivety imo. I'm here to say that if this disclosure is true. You can bet it's the anti christ.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Tptb don't just release info to DW like this out of the blue. It is obviously done in a way that your even blinded. If Tptb were so keen on disclosure they would of done it 300 years ago. If not then they should of done it when JFK was going to do it. If not then they should of done it during the cold war. But no they didn't. They had the chance to do it at every given opportunity.

They could go out tommorrow and spill the beans but no.

They get top secret agents to tell DW at random. So he can spill the cofee during a radio show.

I don't know if you can see things literally. But to human beings like me, I find it hilarious still how the "awake people" such as yourself and Wilcock to be so gullable of this game. You don't even see it.

Read this post again. Oh and if you really want answers to whats really going on PM. But I want you to personally tell DW this message about the above I've stated.

I would love if you could get back to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Historical-Mozart,

What is with the rift between Dan Burisch and David Wilcock?

Dan also dissed Bill and Kerry on his website...

Are you aware of this?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh my God!

It is a race of who is going to introduce their own "alien" first.

An Open Letter from Dr. Peter Gariaev, the Father of "Wave-genetics"

In particular, we have found it possible to regenerate endocrine glands in animals. By the same means, we have significantly curbed the aging process in human cells and even grown new adult human teeth in individuals who had lost them.

Currently, we have a situation in genetics, molecular biology and medicine in general, that is simultaneously paradoxical and promising. Long ago, science decided to investigate the human genetic code. Science has now completed the 10-year-long effort to map the DNA sequences of human beings, known collectively as the genome. All of the letters and sequences of human DNA are now known.

Owing to these preliminary results, the forces of transgenetic engineering have been gathering momentum. Already, scientists have introduced artificial gene sequences into plants, animals and bacteria, which are being used as carriers of such artificially introduced genes. Such experiments have been thought to hold great potential for human health applications, promising possible cures for many diseases and disabilities as well as the creation of disease-resistant foods--meaning greater abundance of food.

It must be one version versus another. Different ideologies and different perspectives and outcomes. Like the plan for Global domination is different for Democrats and different for Republicans.

it's not about aliens at all. No alien race would have the incentive to intervene if they exist and if they follow protocols like a "Prime Directive" if everything was a fabrication and a product of our own. If it is purely a domestic issue of earths own inhabitants. We are alone in this.

We used to have a race for the first atomic bomb. Has the race for power and control transpired through the science of genetics to a race for the first totally engineered creature as a WMM, Weapon of Mass Manipulation?
Now this gets scary.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe
...If Tptb were so keen on disclosure they would of done it 300 years ago. If not then they should of done it when JFK was going to do it. If not then they should of done it during the cold war. But no they didn't. They had the chance to do it at every given opportunity.

I beg to differ.

TPTB never did have any plans for any sort of official Disclosure at all, you are right... UNTIL the world events derailed their carefully laid-out plans of total world domination by year 2050. There was no way in the hell that they'd do any ET/UFO Disclosure -- you are right about that; HOWEVER, the world's events have totally derailed their carefully-thought-out plans, so now they have had to suddenly scramble and do a very sloppy speed up of their attempts to continue their plans for total domination of our world.

The coming 2012 event is THE big thing that has upset their plans terribly. So now the very top of TPTB are very clear that the coming 2012 event is a reality that soon will hit us, so now they are scrambling to save what they have, in order to prevent further losses of their assets, their wealth, their power, for they realize that, if they fail to act proactively by releasing once-classified information, they would lose EVERYTHING that they've worked hard to steal from us, the masses of the world.

And don't think that we can't find those TPTB b*stards and get them -- we can, since there are only a few of them, compared to the sheer numbers of the rest of us.

They get top secret agents to tell DW at random. So he can spill the cofee during a radio show.

That is a scenario that has already been considered, but has been discarded.

I don't know if you can see things literally. But to human beings like me, I find it hilarious still how the "awake people" such as yourself and Wilcock to be so gullable of this game. You don't even see it.

I do not appreciate your negative pejorations, so I want you to take them back. We are not gullible and are long-time veterans in the game of information and mis-information.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join