It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's No Conspiracy Folks; Just Get Your Damn Vaccines!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

After watching this video, and hearing how there's no conspiracy, and "Just get the damn vaccine"......... I think it is obvious now more than ever that there is a deliberate attempt at killing us.

I don't really have anything else to add.

Peace in the resistance,

Sancho

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey, those chemtrails????? Those are agents that were spread as the first dose....you know....the prep..... Now comes the KILLER VACCINE, WHICH WHEN COMBINED will be lethal.

Two for one. We're dead.

See you in the afterlife.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What chemtrails? There are no such things
:

Actually I agree, it's a double dose killer and the chemtrails were the first dose.

Star and flag Sancho! Great find

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know if they want to kill us. They may just want us to have weakened immune systems so nature can take it's course. The more people that end up suffering with disease the more money big pharma can make. They make money on symptoms and if everyone ends up sick they will rake in the money.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'll give You something to digest. Imho the chemtrails are involved, but in such a sinister way; it still give me the creeps.

Population *****control******** is the key. It is not total population eradication.

I had my hypothesis for several months now, and in the last month, or so the amount of chemtrails has diminished across at least the USA. The elite have finished part of their plan, imho.

I think they had two basic chemtrails sprayed. I do 1000% believe they have already administered a working, and very real chemtrail vaccine over certain community areas they wish to keep populated for a future Orwellian slave populace.

The other chemtrails are as You say, to help in the killing.

The sinister part is that the Elite planned out the strategic importance of which populations will live, or die.............already.

I have no clue as to which chemtrails are which, BUT back around the time of the initial outbreak is when I believe the smaller areas were vaccinated for real via "good" chemtrails.

The heavy spraying since was part of the killer chemtrails, and have slowed up as they've completed the mission

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I saw that interview when it originally aired on MSM and was completely turned off by her lack of understanding of the public's concerns. The concerns and questions are valid and her total disregard and implication by tone and message that those concerns are "idiotic" and just "do what you're told, no questions asked" implication was annoying, to say the least.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think the real conspiracy is people telling people NOT to take the shot.

There's always gonna be a conspiracy element involved when it comes to shots and stuff. Always.

And if there is this NWO trying to depopulate - all these people wanting to fight against it, what the hell makes you think you're gonna win anyway? When I see threads about people getting their guns up, it's just like "wow" to me. Especially in a public forum.

If you people are so concerned about the NWO trying to kill us all (gimme a break), then WHY do you post your battle plans here? Are you kidding me?

This flu shot, I don't think, is MEANT to harm. And if it does, I don't think it's going to be intentional. Not EVERYTHING is a damn conspiracy.

And no. I don't work for the government as a disinfo agent, haha. I'm just using logic here - something alot of people fail to use.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
interesting to note that in this area, where there are huge amounts of "contrails", (mostly NOT dissapating, take it as you may) there are none now. Even though, well, it's much colder than it was two or three weeks ago. If there's so much air traffic and previously noted, many left "contrails" that did not diminish, why then am I not seeing any more? Is there no more air travel at 30,000+ feet?

The combination concept of chemtrail and shot sounds about right concerning the disinformation that the main stream corporate advertising companies are spewing.

Prior to tuesday, I wasn't very outspoken concerning flu shots, even though my knowledge of such was not any less than now. But at this time, it does in fact make me 'on edge' to hear the BS that the media spews out.

Fair... AND Balanced?

A person, being sick, gets tested for the special H1N1 flu, gets a positive result, and then gets a vaccine of some sort. This same person, dies within a extremely short timeframe and is blamed on the variation of the flu.

Does anyone remember any stories of false positives? People not having H1N1 or any variation of the flu, getting a shot, and then dying? After the fact finding that what it was that "plagued" them was a nonlethal or minor illness?

Why hasn't the media (being FAIR and BALANCED, remember) reported on the misdiagnosis of H1N1, false positives, leaking/exploded/damaged virii containers, ect.? Probably because, after all, their corporations who are run by bigger corporations, who make *snip* tons of money off of being government contractors? Since when was it not communist (negative connotation) to have your media owned by and superceded by people who make billions+ off of negative incidents? (War, sickness, ect.)

Here is an example of an average person who lives an average life, low-middle class income, house, kids, claims Christian, not super conservative. Two quotes:

"I don't know about any of that (concerning 9/11) but I am a Christian, and I voted for Bush twice."

"I'm not getting the seasonal flu vaccine, I never get the flu. but I want to be prepared, so I'm going to pay for the H1N1 vaccine."

Hey, have a nice day folks.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It should always be a red flag when you are told to trust the govt.

Liberty doesn't come from trusting the govt. Just ask MLK Jr.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi Ignacio Nacho Sancho

Star and flag good find

I will be hanging around our local hospital watching the health care workers car park get emptier and charging $4.oo hour to visitors

then I will rent a apartment block for the influx of Indian health care replacements and charge exorbitant rent .

Then I might Just have enough money to have influence to survive and enjoy life with the elite.

ahh stuff that !! what the heck ill go get my shot now and go book a hot air balloon ride for the morning what a great life!

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
great post!!!! (SF)

still watching right now.

i don't like the way she said there were no conspiracy to it. it can possibly lead to autism, and other side-effects.

although, i liked the way the FF7 Lost city theme was used.

Just finished.

im spreading this video!

[edit on 10/1/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well now I got to get in line for the shot, all my fears and/or paranoid delusions have been proven unfounded and if I don't get this vaccine I will die.../sarcasm

Scare tatics leading to population control by the man, that is all the shot is going to be. If it wern't for the "researchers" and NWO this "pandemic" would not be among us. The medical reports I have read about the swine flu show it being equal or less than the seasonal flu.

Also look at who are the ones they want to vaccinate first: expecting mother, those with pre-existing conditions, children, and the elderly. Looks to me like they are picking off the weak.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it is a two part killer, but I suspect that we are looking at this wrong. They have been working on this since the turn of the century, why rush now. I think they are going to reduce populations. The vacine and chemtrails will make you sterile. If you want children you have to get the antidote shot which only those who serve them well will get. Or you can have kids if you agree to be part of the slave race.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

ROTH would you consider renting me a spot to sell hot dogs from? Americans love their hot dogs

I think the vaccine is made to slowly overwhelm and kill your immune system, that it's designed in a way, that when introduced to another virus they release in a year or so will kill hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Let me preface this with something -- firstly, I have always been a huge fan of the conspiracy theory, I love reading about them, I love speculating about them, but realistically I put about as much weight into them as I do that some guy 2,000 years ago walked on water, turned water to wine, and came back from the dead. I simply don't buy that our government is actually organized and intelligent enough to pull off some of the conspiracies that people claim.

That said, I have been very committed to not taking any kind of vaccine for anything, regardless of what its for. Why? Not because of conspiracy theories, but simply put, I don't really get sick, so what's the point. Why put artificial stuff into my body when my body basically has proven itself to be able to take care of itself.

Now, the interesting thing I've noticed is, that its not the "mandatory" thing that everyone has claimed it to be (or feared it to be). At work last week, our HR department sent out a notice that the H1N1 and normal flu vaccinations would not be available until late October due to high demand, but that if you like you can go to Walgreens or any number of drug stores and get vaccinated, and our insurance would cover it.

I inquired back to our HR department if it was mandatory to get the H1N1 vaccination, or if it would be optional. She said it was optional. I then went to the walgreens by my house, and asked the pharmacist the same thing. They said it was also optional.

So I went back to my HR lady the next day, and told her I went ahead and got vaccinated at Walgreens (which I did not actually do). She said "OK great, hang on while I make a record of it". At this point I got a little weirded out that anyone would want to record that I had the vaccine, but whatever. I watched her enter some information into her computer, and off I went back to my desk.

I then stopped back at the Walgreens on the way home that night, and asked the Walgreens pharmacist how they know if someone received the vaccination or not yet, and what harm there is if someone accidentally got vaccinated twice. He said there was little risk to getting vaccinated twice, but that they issue a small business card with a stamp on it showing you were vaccinated, and that my insurance carrier may keep records on it. I thanked him and went home.

The next day I went back to the Walgreens, and asked the pharmacist if I needed to do anything with my pharmacy records at that location if I've already received the vaccination at work. He said not at all, but if I like he can make a record in their computer that would be relayed to my insurance carrier just to make sure that I don't accidentally get vaccinated twice. I said "please do that, as I did get vaccinated at work yesterday".

So, yes, I did a lot of lying. However, the net result is that both places where they would likely try to 'force' one to get vaccinated have records now that I was indeed vaccinated. There was no requirement of proof, no need to play games, etc.

Realistically I think that the "oh no forced vaccinations!@#" concept is a bunch of garbage, but in the event that forced vaccinations do come along, then I'm golden. If it gets to the point where they're testing anyone who claims to have been vaccinated, well, we're in bigger doo-doo than worrying about who's right/wrong, and I'll be in my basement with a shotgun and a year's supply of rations.

Don't freak out about this stuff, be logical and rational, and 'work the system', don't let it work you!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Ghostt]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

I'm already sterile. There's no need for fear of anything else. My wife and I plan on adopting at some point, in the future. Maybe two years from now, say that, life still exists in a state similar to now. lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How about this.

The H1N1 vaccine is designed to protect people for when the PTB send out their "killer virus" later in the year.

They know all the conspiracy theorists are saying that the vaccine is bad, and they are counting on them not to get the shot. That way, they will all be killed by their "killer virus".

ATS will be a very quiet site after that.

Sleep well, children. And don't forget to check under the bed tonight.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So what will it mean when the flu season has passed and an exponential number more unvaccinated people will have died from the flu? Thousands of people die from the flu every year, so many that it's just accepted; although when a single person dies from an allergy to something in a flu vaccine it's all over the news.

So I'm just curious, when the numbers come in like they do year after year and a tiny, tiny number of bad reactions to flu shots are there, along with thousands of preventable flu deaths, what will that tell you? How does it make logical sense to create a weapon hidden within flu vaccines that kills less people than the flu does? Why not then just not waste money on making a useless weapon and let the flu kill people on it's on. This whole thing really does baffle me year after year.

It would be like putting trace amounts of peanut butter in epi-pens given to people allergic to peanuts. Why would you do that when you could just as well not give the person an epi-pen to begin with?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostt

You've got some great logic. Should You read any of my posts, and all of them, then I've always said mandatory forced vaccines would never happen. I do believe they have every intention of trying scare monger, and scare People into them. I also believe, and my posts reflect they will try limiting "movement" based off of the vaccine.

Simply put, no vaccine no problem, but the ability to live will be restricted.

Enough word has gotten out about the possibilities that I think the PTB are backing down from their intentions a little............after all in 1 weeks time We went from 3 to 4 shots, down to 1 single shot.

It's all up to the People.

I do believe there is a NWO, but that it operates through the private corporations who in turn control govt.

The governments of the World are intentially made to look stupid, and of such complexity so as to make common Peoples heads spin........... The trick is for People to be in shock, and awe with govt., and never see the parallel control mechanisms of the corporate industrial complex.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
While this vaccine from hell will do great harm in a variety of areas, the one that ought to grab everyone and yank them to attention, is that this evil vaccine will sterilize all of the children who take it.

They intend to kill us, and if that doesn't work, they want to deny us our right to reproduce.

May the purveyors of this so-called vaccine all spontaneously combust.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join