It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who here IS taking the vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Im just curious and wanted to know if anyone here is planning on taking the vaccine?

I really dont know whether I should or shouldn't, who knows it may be good to take it so you dont become sick, or it could be bad as they say here.

But I cant really make a choice my parents do and they think most of the things here are BS and they believe what is on the REAL(lol) news, as they say, by that they mean TV, or CNN.com, and sites like that.

Although they are not going to make my brother.sister, and me take it as soon as its out but rather wait a while to see what are the results of people having it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Geolion1

Are you under 18..? Your parents seem to be the chief obstacle here...

If so, you could always conspire to get rid of them and hope for adoption, followed by copius amounts of vaccine...

Just a thought...

Mod Edit: COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Roll of the dice like pretty much everything else in life. I have never taken a flu shot in my life and have had it maybe 3 times in 36 years. Being as how the normal seasonal flu kills "way" more people than Swine Flu, why in god's name would I????

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Are you under 18..? Your parents seem to be the chief obstacle here...

If so, you could always conspire to get rid of them and hope for adoption, followed by copius amounts of vaccine...

Just a thought...

No, the main problem would be school.
Thats the reason my parents would make me take the vaccine, because they have read that if you dont get the shot you dont have work, and they believe that this will happen with school.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
simply show them evidence that some of the things in the H1N1 vaccine are bad for you health. If your parents are smart then they will decide to follow the evidence.

Or you could check a government site (yikes!) and get the full information on the contents of the vaccine, and then use another government site (double yikes!!) to check that some of the elements of the vaccine are not good for your health.

Usually the government does not think that people will research PARTS of the vaccine, so finding this information shouldn't be too difficult if you try hard enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My parents are also forcing me...

I am about to go home for fall break in a week or so and I have a doctors appointment. My parents are saying that I should get it. My dad is a bit into conspiracy as well, and he says that they are defending against something that we have no clue of. I told him that that was definitely not the case. I told him about all the evidence and my parents are still insisting that I receive the vaccine. Truth be told, I think I have already come down with the swine flu while at college. I was sick for a week, and that was abnormal for me, especially at the beginning of September.

Anyways, I am going to have a very long conversation with my doctor about the vaccine.

Also, my University may be forcing students to become vaccinated...I really do not know what to do

What happens, happens...I guess. I am definitely going to pick up some garlic tablets and other materials to detox. Anyone know any, be free to tell me and everyone else who has to get the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Good question. I asked who was going to take it and didn't think to ask who wasn't, but most of the people who answered said they wouldn't touch it.

Star and flag

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

ROTF! That was an iced coffee through the nose comment.
I so didn't need that

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Wow! Your university is contemplating mandatory vaccination? I would love to know where you are, but understand if you don't want to post it. On campus (here where I am) you cannot even get the H1N1 vaccine, should you even want it. Campus health dept. is referring anyone who does to their private physician.

My only thought to you is that you cannot be "forced" to take a vaccine, by your parents, I don't think. You do not live at home, you are in college (therefor not a minor, right?) So this is a choice you will have to make on your own. Wish ya the best.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Although they are not going to make my brother.sister, and me take it as soon as its out but rather wait a while to see what are the results of people having it. "

Well if you dont have a choice, id say thats your best bet.
OR
If you really dont want to take it compile some evidence and present it to them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Just a thought...

He don't need to conspire that...just allow the parents to take the vaccine first, get some excuse to take it some days later and voilá...meanwhile his parents die due the suberb vaccine...!

[edit on 30/9/09 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My wife is choosing to get it.

I am not.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I gave the vaccine to my cat, the results were, well, let's just say the results were less than desirable.

www.youtube.com...

Me, I will take my chances without the vaccine. I trust the pharmaceutical companies as much as I trust Dick Cheney.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was all gung ho about getting the swine flu vaccine.

Bit I'm giving it second thoughts now.

Two of my grandchildren had swine flu and now my great niece has it.

My granddaughter had it while she was staying with me and I did not get it.

I will probably wait awhile and see what happens when the population starts getting vaccinated.

Also still doing research.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geolion1
Im just curious and wanted to know if anyone here is planning on taking the vaccine?

I really dont know whether I should or shouldn't, who knows it may be good to take it so you dont become sick, or it could be bad as they say here.

But I cant really make a choice my parents do and they think most of the things here are BS and they believe what is on the REAL(lol) news, as they say, by that they mean TV, or CNN.com, and sites like that.

Although they are not going to make my brother.sister, and me take it as soon as its out but rather wait a while to see what are the results of people having it.

Not me. And I am one of those who have been identified as at risk. Oh, well, I might die. 56 years later and I might die? Um, well, I have lived this long with all my silly chances I have taken. Oh, well. Today is a good day to die. All hail Jesus, all hail Buddha, all hail Mohammed, all hail the Sun what the f ever. I know where I am going and you can come, too. kicking and screaming or just being passive, you will be there, too. And a damn shot won't change it all.Welcome, friends. I am the welcome wagon, there is no gatekeeper, because there is no gate to keep.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh I don't even care anymore...

Damn thing is showing up three weeks AFTER I got H1N1 anyway

There a bunch of god damned idiots

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Not a chance.

I am less fearful of the actual flu than I am of what cocktail they have in those shots.

My gut has been telling me that the purpose of this engineered plague isn't to kill anyone via the flu, the focus is on making lots of people sick and in turn herding the others towards taking the shot.

Sad when one trusts a bio-engineered virus more than they are able to trust their elected representatives down in DC.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This whole mandatory vaccine thing will never happen.

It's just something the medias like to repeat, so that people start getting fearful and angered.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have a 2 1/2 year old and a four month old. My wife asked me tonight about getting the shot and I told her I did not like the sounds of it. She said at least we can have the kids vaccinated. What if we are wrong and it turns out to be a harmless shot. It's easy to decide for youself, but how about those who depend on you?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
This whole mandatory vaccine thing will never happen.

It's just something the medias like to repeat, so that people start getting fearful and angered.

Doctors and people who work for the medical field already have to take forced vaccines, what do you mean by it not being forced?

<<   2 >>

join