It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I will do when they come to get me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think this needs to be explored. People need to evaluate their plans of action. Oklahoma is a sovereign state. If genocide starts, the state is automatically independant and the federal laws are null and void. Of course they have codified this all on the state level to be state law, but the point is the cops will or might back down. But what to do when you personally are being dragged out of your home is something we should think about.
One option is to hide. That is the best one for the individual. If you can somehow escape the roundup, the people will eventually get the upper hand and you will survive if they do, but probably won't if they don't.
Another option is to comvert your attackers. Tell them they are working for the Nazis, that what they are doing is illegal and is murder and that they are part of it and probably won't live themselves once their usefullness is past.
I am opened to other suggestions

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry for the typo, I haven't figured out the edit feature, when I edit I lose whatever changes I make.
If you can convert your attackers. If they are people and not nazi-trained clones that our military has been putting out for soldiers, if they are human beings you can appeal to their humanity and logical thinking, as to WHY this is happening. They don't have the whole picture. You can fill it in for them about the way the Rockefellers took over the medical profession and falsified information about the safety of their vaccines from the get go, because they are thieves and robbers. That the Rockefellers funded and directed Hitler and built Auschwitz though their company I G Farben which was a Standard Oil subsidiary, (for using slave labor to convert coal to gasoline) and directed the atrocities that happened there. That Allen Dulles, a Rockefeller employer, after wrecking Germany with the help of his brother and set the stage for WWII, was responsible for putting the CIA together as secretive and undercover and totally without accountability to the US presidents, to be used as a enforcement tool of the Rockefellers. That they had the CIA kill Kennedy when he was getting rid of the FED and about to dismantle the CIA. That they had the CIA put a bullet through Ronald Reagan when he didn't want George HW Bush for his vice prez. That 911 was an inside job. The twin towers were named David and Nelson for these murderers. That these murders want to depopulate the earth and run what is left as their private game preserve and have the European nobility in on it building bunkers in Colorado for their new capitol and to protect them if the people actually get the upper hand and go after them.
If your attackers are foreigners from NLE 09 you can still try to appeal to them. People usually speak some English. Tell them that their families are also being killed and that they will be killed when their usefulness is past.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did you watch the G20 protests? The police, military, APF, etc. are not going to listen to anything you have to say while they drag you out kicking and screaming. In their mind, they're simply following orders. Sure, maybe some could be swayed, but all in all, I believe most of them will mindlessly follow through with what they're told to do.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

When the time comes... I will fight back.... They are going to have a had time taking a normal citizen down... And an even harder time taking down one they trained... Best of luck to them XOXOXO

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

If you can convert your attackers.

hahaha. That reminds me of the character The Misfit in Flannery O'Conner's story.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They better hope they are invited in, if not have fun with the 100+ fully charged capictors in and around my house, "ask my nieghbors dog!"
He don't relieve himself on my wheels anymore!
Just think like your in the movie Home Alone, the most dangerous things you own, are common things we use everyday, just change the way you think/look at them..
Or if your really paranoid "like me" dig yourself a basement, and make it so it is only accessable from your attick, they won't look there for a door to your basement.
Keep a couple of small lunch bags "brown paper ones" and find a small yellow jacket nest, after dark slip the bag over the nest and pinch it off in the bag....then you can refrigerate them "they will hibernate" you can them remove them at anytime and the cold wearing off is a great timed fuse..leave them on the back of anydoor knob, so it will fall open!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bro, you can't let it get to that point. Don't let them "come and get you". If you want to live, YOU have to choose the battlefield, and just fortifying your house ain't going to work.

If "they" do decide to "come and get you", make sure that you have decided where and when and even possibly how they will do that, and maybe you have the chance of living to fight another day.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry I always presume that "not being there" is the 1st thing that everyone will be doing, either leave before they get there or as soon as you realize they are coming.
The things in my house, will make them think there is someone/something there worth protecting a "stall" to give me more time to get further away.

I have to admit, I will want to see the vid replayed at a later date so if they just waited a week or two, they might catch me trying to get my hard drive from my security cams..it would almost have to be funny..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I like reading what ppl think they will do, but remember what site you are on...
L"Ets not give it all away.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's not just about 'you' though is it. What about your mum, your dad, your child? I think there is a lot of bravado talked on these sites. It's easy to imagine you are Rambo when you are sat at your computer. It's quite simple. If 'they' come to get you and you are not already out of the way, you will play ball. Or you will be arrested or you will be shot.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You won't be able to reason with them, they'll be in groups which makes it next to impossible to reason with them, they'll have too much mob mentality.

If you can't put up a fight (and win!) just run and/or hide until you come to a point where you are able to fight back and live for another day, for example you join up with an resistance force or are able to get your hands on some powerful weapons (Will certain nations attempt to arm the resistance for a proxy war, like the Americans supplied the Afghans for their war against the Soviets?)

Of course running will have to be done before they come for you, otherwise you are surrounded with nowhere to run. Decide then what to do. Surrender, and they may take you to the camps where you might have a chance to escape later, or they might simply kill you in the streets. Your final action might be hunkering down in a remote recess in your home, waiting for them to come...

I'm not sure how it will go down. Will they try to convince people to go to the camps or will they go after the most troublesome folks first IE: us? They can't just go to a well armed city or town with a group of soldiers pointing guns at people, there's not enough of them to do that, they will have to perform selective arrests and hope the rest of the neighbors are submissive sheeple who won't fight back for their neighbors in trouble.

Wherever it can be done (the roundups) is debatable.

Some areas will give no resistance and some areas will unleash hell, some towns armed, some disarmed, and so on.

What you can do now is try to create or secure kinetic weapons and ammunition, food and water instead of hastily cobbling together something when SHTF.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If they come for me we"ll be having court on my door step...!!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've wondered about this hypothetical (no, I'm not convinced it will happen) but that aside, for the moment... In my situation, I live on campus at an urban university, though not dorm-style housing, I do not have roommates. My place is less than 200sq ft. and not set up for stockpiling of any sort. I seriously doubt they'd allow firearms, though I've never actually looked into it and wouldn't know how to use one, even if they did (though recently been thinking about finding a friend to teach me this). Most of "us" don't even have cars do to parking permits and actual places to park are either absurdly expenses or just non-existent.

Additionally, due to the location of campus (in between the flood plains of the rivers and the mountains) it is the designated emergency site, should agencies (FEMA, Red Cross, Emerg. Mgmt staff, Police, Fire, etc.) need to set up command centers (USGS has a location on campus for earthquake and volcano studies)... So, lots of Agency staff will be here immediately or are already here for research purposes, should any situation (natural or otherwise) occur in the city.

Given this, where's the options? Leaving the city is an option, it would be a heck of a hike on foot... though not impossible, it would take days to make it to family in the rural areas or up in the mountains (assuming no issues arose) to prevent that.

Currently, I have a pack with a few essentials should I need to rely on myself a few days (primarily in response to natural disaster or storms (think floods, earthquakes, power outages, etc.) but in a true SHTF scenario? Well, as you all have pointed out, I doubt anyone in the cities are going to weather those for long. If they cannot get out, do not have a Plan B than they will be complying...

In reality (on topic) It would come as a total shock should the university mandate shots. In fact, H1N1 shot is not even available through campus health services... you must actively seek it out on your own through a private physician.

I guess my point in this long post is that the reality of true Agency/Security lock down is so far out of the realm of the general public that if it happens, I would expect most to comply and those who do not better have an evac. plan already in place... No, I take that back, one better be already gone (ahead of the storm) because if they are caught/stuck in the cities if this scenario goes down, getting out will probably not happen. At least, not in large groups.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone care to predict where the next, "after hospitals" set-up will be?

1) Schools

2)I tend to think, that it will most likely head toward religion..
Get the pastor to go along with it and anouncce it in church, these are the people they want anyways... the ones that follow orders without questioning it!

3)After that, it will be almost passe' so many ppl will have it, by then the few left, will feel like a minority and "want it"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Sorry I always presume that "not being there" is the 1st thing that everyone will be doing, either leave before they get there or as soon as you realize they are coming.
The things in my house, will make them think there is someone/something there worth protecting a "stall" to give me more time to get further away.

I have to admit, I will want to see the vid replayed at a later date so if they just waited a week or two, they might catch me trying to get my hard drive from my security cams..it would almost have to be funny..

know what's in the basment?

your IQ .

your IP is tracked and a flag is put on your profile cut and pasted all this text to it..for Fed notes.. wait you think they WOULDN'T do that?
yeah this guy is threatening us with fatal traps and bees as weapons ... lets NOT record his admission to the fact... ahem..

i hope you're making all this crap up about your attic basement thing and the bees.

because it sounds rediculous.

but it's hilarious to watch you screw yourself over like this publishing all your secrets for the world to see....

no video is going to be made of them getting trapped by your wonderous Home Alone traps.

they'll probably just burn it waco style.

-

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You know what this thread reminds me of?
the tv show "DEXTER"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
You know what this thread reminds me of? the tv show "DEXTER"

Ahh, yes - everyone's favorite serial killer. You cannot truly appreciate that show until you've worked in counseling and mental health for some time... jesting, just jesting... (though I do like that show)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I never claimed to be real bright, but if my lil cartoon skit that I played out in my head gets me on some ISP tattle tail board, at least they will approach me slowly, now that I reread it......it does sound kinda silly ty DJ

None of the things I stated are fatal/they are no more dangerous than the standard issue taser "in my comic book"

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I like reading what ppl think they will do, but remember what site you are on...
L"Ets not give it all away.

I agree. I think the best option for us all is to mass strike. What are they going to do? Can't sue us all and/or jail us all. If every state protested, it would be a nationwide chaos and the government would be forced to reconsider but no martial law if we all managed to be civilized. Of course, this is only a dream....a dream...ouch! "Sir, wake up. it's over. You've had your shot. Here's your certificate! Go get'em tiger."

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If I know they're coming, I will take my family and leave.

If I have no notice, and they just kick in my door, I'll treat it like any other home invasion. I will not submit. I will do everything I can to effect an escape for my family. I can't kill 'em all, but the first guy in will be the only one who doesn't think about his own future before entering my home, and I certainly won't be the only one bleeding when they're done with my address.

This is reality though, and NOBODY should be fooled into thinking they can make a stand at their house, and actually survive. You have to get out. In this situation, you have to run. When you cant run, walk. When you can't walk, crawl. Just get away.

They can't do something like this on the down-low. If and when the round up of vaccine-resistors begins, it'll be near impossible to keep a secret. That's when i'll be heading for the high country, and donning the label "insurgent".

I really don't see it going down this way though. It's not covert enough to result in success. The PTB can't be ignorant enough to actually think they could come out on top if they instigate a violent uprising. There are too many people in this country, who are too well prepared for a fight, even for our own military, who's effectiveness against its own people is nowhere even close to what it is against a foreign enemy. And the Military is what it would take to pull something like this off. State and local police simply don't stand a chance when lines are drawn and sides are chosen. There's just not enough of them to begin with, let alone enough of them willing to take part in a round up. It's amazing how destructive someone can be when they have nothing to lose. It's one thing to defeat a man fighting to keep what is rightfully his, a man fighting for revenge though, is a whole different kind of animal. When you put a bunch of revenge driven fighters together, you now have a death squad, that doesn't care about freedom, justice, or the American way, only making someone pay.

Fight 'em 'till you can't, and give them nothing but pain on the way out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join