It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix should have asked the 9/11 crew for demolition advice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here's a video of a building in Phoenix being demolished. It's only 10 storeys, but they didn't seem to do a very professional job of it. It came down slower than the twin towers and they didn't even bother with the central columns...they just fell sideways!

www.kpho.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh wow! Did you see how the core steel columns were left standing until the supporting structures around them were completely demolished?

That's crazy. Thanks for this.

S & F.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why do they bother with explosives. If they had set a fire off instead, it would have fallen down in one neat pile, in a much shorter period of time.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Ah come on be fair,
If a guy with a lot of money said "pull it" all we would need is the pancake syrup!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Why do they bother with explosives. If they had set a fire off instead, it would have fallen down in one neat pile, in a much shorter period of time.

Now, when you say, "fell down in one neat pile" I'm presuming you actually mean "a violent collapse that threw wreckage in 360 degrees, damaging and destroying over a million square feet of Manhattan, and killing over 3,000 people", otherwise I'd say you're just mindlessly repeating nonsense you read off some conspiracy web site, somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I think you are right on that conspiracy site . It was all about floor sagging and exposure to high temperatures caused the perimeter columns to bow inward and buckle, spreading across the face of the building causing some kind of neat pile pancake type collapse . I forget that wretched source now. I must read the sites that tell me about pulverized concrete spread over a million square feet of manhattan , and what might have caused that.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I think you are right on that conspiracy site . It was all about floor sagging and exposure to high temperatures caused the perimeter columns to bow inward and buckle, spreading across the face of the building causing some kind of neat pile pancake type collapse . I forget that wretched source now. I must read the sites that tell me about pulverized concrete spread over a million square feet of manhattan , and what might have caused that.

Gosh drex
Halloween is just around the corner but the spooks are already here.
I wonder if they have minds atoll. If they did they would know for a fact
that is was controlled demolition that took down BUILDING SEVEN when the owner gave the order that he has repeated often Pull IT.
I wonder if the spooks do it too!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I like how it took this small shell of a building longer to fall than any of the towers. 15 whole seconds, and most the the building was already missing...

new topics

top topics

join