It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fast food French Fries and Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Will you stop eating these genetically modified horrible excuses for food.

Scientists from Russia’s Ministry of Health are warning in a secret report to Prime Minister Putin that they have discovered a ‘critical link’ between the H1N1 influenza (Swine Flu) virus and genetically modified amylopectin potatoes that are consumed in massive quantities nearly exclusively by Westerners and sold in fast food restaurants as French Fries.

According to these reports, the protease enzyme genetically modified in the potatoes being sold through Western fast food restaurants as French Fries to protect against Potato virus X causes an “explosive” replication of the H1N1 influenza virus by increasing the acidic conditions of the endosome and causing the hemagglutinin protein to rapidly fuse the viral envelope with the vacuole's membrane, then causing the M2 ion channel to allow protons to move through the viral envelope and acidify the core of the virus, which causes the core to dissemble and release the H1N1’s RNA and core proteins into the hosts cells.

Evidence confirming these dire findings by top Russian scientists is also supported by the World Health Organization who in their reporting on the current Influenza Pandemic, clearly shows that the H1N1 virus is nearly totally confined to those Western Nations allowing their citizens to consume these genetically modified potatoes, and which include: The United States with over 17,000 cases being reported with 45 deaths; Canada with 2,978 cases; the United Kingdom with 1,226 cases; and Australia with 1,823 cases.

macedoniaonline.eu...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by remymartin]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Note: Do Not Alter Or Remove Staff Edits.

[edit on 24/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey good find. I'm glad i haven't eatn fries or drank soda in the past year. star and flag for you!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, thankfully I stopped eating that junk long ago..

No fast food.
No soda.
No chocolate.
No alcohol.
No cigarettes.
No drugs.
No red meat.

(Yes, my lifestyle may be boring, but; )

No swine flu..

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wonder what else is in the pipe line for gm food, could this be the start.
I try and stay clear of it but its difficult you dont know what goes in to a lot of our food.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do I have to give up french fries? They are one of my favorites

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I ate some Mcdonalds french fries on Saturday now i have a flu. Uhm, help!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Only the gm ones thats if your local restaurant will tell if there gm or not.
And i doubt they would if they were gm.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Do I have to give up french fries? They are one of my favorites

They're my favorite too! But just make your own..

Home-made baked french fries are WAY better than that artifical fast-food! I make them almost every other day.. They're very easy.

- Mea

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This would not surprise me one bit. They can make corn and other crops produce their own pesticides and we eat that same stuff. The government is in with Monsanto. You can forget the FDA looking out for the peoples health. "Profit before people", should be Monsanto's new pitch line to the world.

These people modify things without understanding the complexity in which they release it into the biology of the planet. They can't afford to do that much complex testing. They are not going to spend that kind of money in seeing how it effect this or that. They are just targeting plant diseases with little regard for human health or other species.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Major has some bad news for you recruit; you've been duped.

Your story is just that, a story; perpetrated by the most heinous of frauds; Sorcha Faal.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

You aren't the first private to be taken in by David Booth and his cross dressing hoax alter ego.

The Major would send you to KP duty peeling potatoes but the Major is reluctant to engage in such obvious irony.

Dismissed.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Major Discrepancy]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dont want to break up the party but are GM potatoes even used in fries?

From the comments..

Amflora, the GMO potato referred to as "genetically modified amylopectin potatoes" is not used in food for humans because it tastes awful. Therefore as the potatoes mentioned for having a critical link to h1n1 are not used in fries, this article is wrong. GMO potatoes may be bad, but people aren't eating them in fries.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is I think the tip of the iceberg, GMO's maybe causing an increase in viral mutations. I've got a some info & will start a thread 14 posts to go...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The head Russian virologist has the most dire predictions for deaths due to a pandemic, so they may know something that we don't.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

I wonder what else is in the pipe line for gm food, could this be the start. I try and stay clear of it but its difficult you dont know what goes in to a lot of our food.

Watch out for the Spermicidal Corn

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Blame Luther Burbank.
Wasn't he in a secret society, too?

The aliens are directing all the genetic experiments.

top topics

join