It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Polls - what do people think of the OS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I watched the video and it seemed a bit deceptive because it obscured the view of the top floors.

1. I dont see squibs. I see air and debris blowing out through the windows of floors below the pancake event of the floors above.
2. I saw no flashes.
3. Air is compressing by the floors actually seperating from the supports causing the concrete to fall in mostly one massive peice onto the floor below, thus compressing the air in the floors below.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

If the video I posted won't convince them, how will this one?

You can show them jets of cement firing out 30 stories below the threshold of destruction and they will still maintain that it's "air pressure" from the pancaking floors causing the windows to bust open and vent this material, although how it goes down that far, between all the floors in the first place, at a rate much faster than free fall in this case, they prefer not to say, or they say it's just smoke, which must have gone down the core shafts when it's plainly obvious that it's pulverized cement.

What concerns me is the phychological and spiritual aspects, in particular with well researched, bright, intelligent, scientifically minded people who ought to know better, and some who are trained to be the very "cornerstones" of our civilization, who go out of their way to defend the OS, and who appear to do so knowingly, and in a very careful and cunning manner, so as to elicit just the right type of response in the readers, and although I may be prone at times to read too much into things, I trust my instincts and evaluative skills, so when I see, well (sigh), it makes me angry, and gives me the heebie-jeebies and makes my skin crawl.

Some are only concerned with appearance and "toe-ing the line", while others are legitemately duped, and simply cannot accept the alternative view BECAUSE they are good people, and cannot fathom such a monstrous thing authorized or perpetrated by insider groups.

And I think, in the final analysis, part of the problem in attempting to debate this issue, is the magnitude of the evil at the heart of it, whereby if someone HAS been duped, ah never mind I'm just rambling, but there's something at the heart of this whole independant investigation into 9/11 which makes even me sick as an independent 9/11 researcher. The natural inclination is to want to turn away from it, and it's never fun revealing a monstrous evil or educating people in what the shadow government is capable of.

I give up..

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

If you were presented with videos and images of jets of debris firing out many many stories below the threshold of destruction, after it's well underway and there is no longer any sealed floor or floors doing anything, since all integrity has gone - would you then consider the explosives hypothesis..?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
take this for example if 9/11 wasnt really commited by terrorists and was infact an involvement of cia and nsa what would your take on it be??
EG,

According to secret and long-hidden documents, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government – a fake terrorist attack on citizens.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

One idea seriously considered involved the launch of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the earth. On February 20, 1962, Glenn was to lift off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on his historic journey. The flight was to carry the banner of America’s virtues of truth, freedom, and democracy into orbit high over the planet. But Lemnitzer and his Chiefs had a different idea. They proposed to Lansdale that, should the rocket explode and kill Glenn, “the objective is to provide irrevocable proof that the fault lies with the Communists et al Cuba. PDF file showing the original documents.

now this was years ago but who says it wasnt the way 9/11 happend??

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Well I just want you to know that I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am just stating my opinion like you asked me to do in the OP. You shouldnt give up just because people dont agree with you. If it is what you believe, you have every right to believe it was the most elaborate, successful deception committed in the history of mankind. So dont let me get you mad enough to give up. That was not my intention.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Seventh

If the video I posted won't convince them, how will this one?

You can show them jets of cement firing out 30 stories below the threshold of destruction and they will still maintain that it's "air pressure" from the pancaking floors causing the windows to bust open and vent this material, although how it goes down that far, between all the floors in the first place, at a rate much faster than free fall in this case, they prefer not to say, or they say it's just smoke, which must have gone down the core shafts when it's plainly obvious that it's pulverized cement.

What concerns me is the phychological and spiritual aspects, in particular with well researched, bright, intelligent, scientifically minded people who ought to know better, and some who are trained to be the very "cornerstones" of our civilization, who go out of their way to defend the OS, and who appear to do so knowingly, and in a very careful and cunning manner, so as to elicit just the right type of response in the readers, and although I may be prone at times to read too much into things, I trust my instincts and evaluative skills, so when I see, well (sigh), it makes me angry, and gives me the heebie-jeebies and makes my skin crawl.

Some are only concerned with appearance and "toe-ing the line", while others are legitemately duped, and simply cannot accept the alternative view BECAUSE they are good people, and cannot fathom such a monstrous thing authorized or perpetrated by insider groups.

And I think, in the final analysis, part of the problem in attempting to debate this issue, is the magnitude of the evil at the heart of it, whereby if someone HAS been duped, ah never mind I'm just rambling, but there's something at the heart of this whole independant investigation into 9/11 which makes even me sick as an independent 9/11 researcher. The natural inclination is to want to turn away from it, and it's never fun revealing a monstrous evil or educating people in what the shadow government is capable of.

I give up..

Have to agree here, we see the dust as 80% of the building ends up outside it`s foot print, we see no lumps of concrete that would obviously be seen if pancaking compression was happening, we see flashes and perfectly symmetrical rows of squibs as floors are being severed, 503 first responders in over 19000 pages of testimonies explicitly explaining of explosions, we see steels that have been cut and are told the rescue workers cut them, even though there are no traces of oxy-acetylene cutting on the steels, etc, etc, etc.

I feel your angst bud

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join