It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Narrows down the Bin Laden hunt to two options.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wonder how long they looked for an expert that believed neither before they realized there wouldn't be much argument?

...experts also agree that I'm either on the internet or not on the internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Im with everyone else on this one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CNN- YA THINK!?!?

I THINK YOU SOLVED THE PUZZLE!!! It will be anytime now.
We better hurry and spread the word for this breakthrough find!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

slow news day on the NWO front, eh?...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That was a good one Seventh. You would think the MSM could at least beyond a few possible choices.

I guess not!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm more of an expert- I know WHERE he is. He's under glass:

I dare someone to send it to CNN (with my permission, it's my image), as proof of his status.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
CNN really disappoints. I really don't know how in the hell they let something like that be broadcasted. I really would like to know who is the retarded at CNN in charge of the headlines.

That's cheap crappy journalism at it's best.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
CNN really disappoints. I really don't know how in the hell they let something like that be broadcasted. I really would like to know who is the retarded at CNN in charge of the headlines.

That's cheap crappy journalism at it's best.

Well that makes my mind up

Someone told me the other day in reference to Americans- ask them to hit any key, and they say where's the 'any' key- I thought it was a joke but maybe it wasn't

That you have any free thinkers at all is nothing short of amazing, the garbage you guys are subjected to is just madness.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Please pick one of the following:

1) Dead
2) Alive
3) Ghostly apparition walking around fondling people.

I choose 3

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Any "expert" can claim Bin Laden is alive or dead - but if you don't have the evidence to back up your claim you're just wasting our time!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That is actually pretty old. Over two years old I think. Unless cnn aired it again recently, they showed that same segment either two or three years ago. Not meaning to stop the fun or anyyone's laugh, just sayin.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Seventh

some of the US military's brightest

apparently there is not that many

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
No no no! Everyone you're misinterpreting the headline and taking it way out of context. Osama Bin Laden has traveled back to the 80's and joined the musical group Dead or Alive.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
must be ZOMBI Bin Laden the living dead

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would try to post something intelligent when I stop laughing but the collective loss of IQ points from the the people who watched that is rubbing off on me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

About sums up the quality of US news channels.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks to CNN for narrowing down the possibilities

It's hard-hitting, critical journalism such as this that takes all the hard analytical work out of it for the readers!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
very funny. the only time i laughed as hard was actually just two seconds ago, when i viewed the video in your signuture. i laughed everytime that guy said "no eyewitness said so"!!

RedPill

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
it's not just CNN, obviously
your government and military
also narrowed it down
to those two options

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I guess if CNN says he's alive or dead, it must be true. That problem really had me wondering.

Originally posted by Rewey
Hmmm... it appears that the instigator of 9/11 and the mastermind in charge of Al Quaeda is actually Schroedinger's Cat...

Ha ha...

Schroedinger's Cat...

I crack me up...

Oh those radical fundamental physicists. ... but wasn't the cat both alive and dead at the same time? So CNN should be able to figure that problem out too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Seventh

After 8 years, millions of dollars spent on intel, drones, CIA operations, some of the US military's brightest, THIS!

My goodness, I don't know what's worse, the actual stupidity of the person responsible for that, or the fact that worldwide, a hundred million people nodded their sheeople heads in agreement!

Nice job!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by kiwifoot]

I laughed reading your post and i could just picture a conversation between to old ladies for some reason.

Margaret picks up the phone and calls her friend
Ethel: Hello
Margaret: Hi Ethel, you know I was just watching the news and they said that Osama Bin Laden is either dead or alive.
Ethel: Oh my god.

RedPill

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join