It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Tv-presents 9/11 Truth (Subtitles)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would suggest you guys take a look at this. It is very interesting and compelling, I am sure it will open up a lot more debate. There are subtitles so we all can follow what is going on. Anyway, grab some coffee/tea or whatever else and watch!

scroll a little down and you will see what you have to click to "play"

LINK

Neils Harrit is shown for most of the interview

[edit on 21-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I can't believe the architect interviewed actually came up with such lame excuses for the buildings coming down and expected us to believe him.

The need to get to the bottom of this thing is just so pressing I can't stand it. We have to keep the pressure up to get a legitimate and valid assessment of what happened that day.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by talisman

I can't believe the architect interviewed actually came up with such lame excuses for the buildings coming down and expected us to believe him.

The need to get to the bottom of this thing is just so pressing I can't stand it. We have to keep the pressure up to get a legitimate and valid assessment of what happened that day.

Yep, I thought that guy looked really, really bad and his excuse for such was truly pathetic.

The interesting thing was that an independent chemist who is skeptical, admitted that the nano-thermite could do the job, only that a very large amount would have to be used, and he was more unsure of the way they came up with the dust. The samples were not that well controlled-at least he gave that impression.

Well, I think we should thank the Gov for making it so damn difficult for anyone to really do some independent research on this, since so much of the material was disposed of.

I also think the chain of custody is not that problematic as that chemist worried, since it seems to show up in all 4 samples. see USGS on finding IRON RICH
Spheroids:
pubs.usgs.gov...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by talisman]

new topics

join