It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof finally of independent explosions at WTC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Eye witness report stating explosions in WTC6..

killtown.blogspot.com...

And another camera never lies moment, i`ll see the governments `It was WTC2 collapse dust`, and raise - the video showing WTC2 still in collapse status thus no dust stream, picture of WTC6 with huge damage before WTC2 fell, huge crater in WTC6, eye witness account, and this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fafddf6d767a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Heres the whole sequence then, it is clearly debri from the collapse:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is definitely the South Tower's Collapse.

If anyone here knows......did David von Kleist the maker of "In Plain Sight" ever withdraw his claim?

I recall this as being one of the claims in that video, but clearly you can see it is the debris and cloud from the South Tower's collapse.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hmmm...a explosion like this would explain the demolished lobby's in WTC 1 & 7 people spoke of...

The damaged 6 World Trade Center building
www.stagedterror.com...

Take notice of the already blackened and damaged 6 world trade center at the left of the North Tower, prior to the south tower's collapse. (note that there is no dust or debris in the streets). What has happened to WTC6? Eyewitnesses reported explosions on ground level at the same moment flight UA175 hit the south tower and everybody was looking up. There is a lot of discussion whether CNN did or did not caught a ground level explosion inside WTC6 on video.
More at link...

And these?

REPORT FROM THE CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT
www.fireengineering.com...

(1) Personnel establish a water supply to fight fire in 5 WTC (Church Street side)

(2) Firefighters attack fire in 6 WTC, as seen looking down Vesey from West Street. Large amounts of smoke issue from 7 WTC (upper left of photo).

(3) View of 6 WTC

[edit on 9/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11deaa9f8674.jpg[/atsimg]

okay, am i the only one who can see the picture?
every frickin' thing has been "debunked".
like, the way "mythbusters" "debunked" the idea that thermite can melt through steel.
well, "brainiacs" "debunks" "mythbusters" by going through four inches of steel safe with thermite, in seconds. i personally believe "mythbusters" used lousy thermite that couldn't eat it's way though a jamtart.

back on topic, look at the frickin' rooflines. BOTH TOWERS are still standing at full height, and no collapse has begun. i believe what your seeing there in the red rectangle, is the smoke cloud from the AIRPLANE IMPACT which happened minutes before.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
It is definitely the South Tower's Collapse.

I recall this as being one of the claims in that video, but clearly you can see it is the debris and cloud from the South Tower's collapse.

it is definitely NOT the south tower's collapse. because, as i pointed out in the last post, you can still see both towers plain as the nose on your face standing at full height.

jeewilligers, do you not have eyes, people?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

YES! both towers are still standing.And anyone who argues that there is not two roof lines in that picture,is either very very vision impaired ,OR! trying to help ditract people from looking deeper at the pictures and news clips of that incident to help hide the truth.

and if you look also building 7 is in the bottom right ,and that building 6 smoke is almost as tall, that one hell of a smoke cloud

edit to add .

not to mention the smoke in the red rectangle , you can see the sky though (back drop) it. It is clearly just smoke and not colapse smoke/debree cloud

because any of the collapse smoke / debree is way way to dense to even think of seeing the back drop,

[edit on 20-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

is it in mid collapse?

is it just the quality of the video? it looks like the towers are still fully intact in that clip.

EDIT:
OMG IT IS STILL IN TACT!

What the heck was that explosion?

[edit on 9/20/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f64ecbb9dab1.jpg[/atsimg]

WOW where did this come from, Anyone have an explanation?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Looks like explosions to me!
This is proof that supports of the 503 eyewitness accounts of explosions going off at the ground floors of the WTC. This is the smoking gun that we have been looking for.

Well the disinformationist will be in here to ridicule you for posting proof that the WTC were demolished by demolition, which I believe to be true. I mean the plane hit high up around the 80th floors what are explosions doing going off at the ground floors.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by ugie1028

Looks like explosions to me!
This is proof that supports of the 503 eyewitness accounts of explosions going off at the ground floors of the WTC. This is the smoking gun that we have been looking for.

Well the disinformationist will be in here to ridicule you for posting proof that the WTC were demolished by demolition, which I believe to be true. I mean the plane hit high up around the 80th floors what are explosions doing going off at the ground floors.

EXACTLY!! this thread should be front paged so everyone can see it!

this is without a doubt, the smoking gun we've been waiting for!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Guys slow down. The *TWO DARKENED AREAS* near the TOP of the Tower is the North Tower. Look carefully again. You can clearly see the areas that are darker.

The South Tower didn't have an area that high up that was darkened. The North Tower did becasue it was hit higher up. Notice it is darkened in 2 places.

What your seeing is the North Tower and behind it is the South Tower collapsing, the "smoke" from below is the cloud rising from the collapse of the South Tower.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

OK explain this to me then. the smoke on the left side (bot left) is no where near the tower you claim to be collapsing on the right. (top right.) how did it get across the street without making the same dust cloud between he towers and the explosion?

the smoke is obviously independent of the towers themselves. the towers were NOT collapsing in those frames... this video was taken shortly after the 2nd plane struck as one poster mentioned. (think it was seventh)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bc639951cfa.jpg[/atsimg]

YOU can obviously see a line in the inverted color image... the towers WERE NOT COLLAPSING!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cb812202015.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is another, outlined... the towers were not collapsing.

Please tell me what you see.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
On this page the poster VintageEnvy has the full sequence from a different angle. You can clearly see what it is. It is a result of the South Tower's Collapse. Just scroll up and look at his link to the external image.

Again Look at the Darkned Areas Near the Top. There are two gapping holes. Only the North Tower had those features.

The South Tower's holes were lower down since it was hit lower down.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

but this video is all you need, it shows the tower in tact, were talking about the video at hand, not that image.

the towers weren't collapsing.

If what your saying is correct, how is that smoke over there already when the tower is half way collapsed as you say?

explain that one.

For the (smoke) it isnt from the plane striking the building. if you look where the gap is between the explosion and the towers, there is no debris, or smoke visible... how can i believe your theory when my logic on this video tells me otherwise?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

but this video is all you need, it shows the tower in tact, were talking about the video at hand, not that image.

the towers weren't collapsing.

If what your saying is correct, how is that smoke over there already when the tower is half way collapsed as you say?

explain that one.

For the (smoke) it isnt from the plane striking the building. if you look where the gap is between the explosion and the towers, there is no debris, or smoke visible... how can i believe your theory when my logic on this video tells me otherwise?

Look at this:
LINK

Everything can be seen there. There is a more distant shot of the same angle. Look at the images at the side.

Again. ONLY THE NORTH TOWER HAS THOSE DARKENED FEATURES

That should let you know that it is the North Tower you are looking at.

The Video you are talking about Does show the South Tower collapse. It is an illusion of perspective to think both Towers are standing.

Also THIS
www.911review.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

IM going according to the video, not your wild goose chase, i see what i see. my eyes don't lie. BOTH towers are still in tact when the smoke comes into view.

the smoke doesn't even start spreading until the tower is 3/4 collapsed.

the video DOES NOT show tower collapse, or we would see it in the video as well... which we dont.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Also if you go to this link you will see a better quality IMAGE that shows the Two Darkened Areas near the Top:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

IM going according to the video, not your wild goose chase, i see what i see. my eyes don't lie. BOTH towers are still in tact when the smoke comes into view.

the smoke doesn't even start spreading until the tower is 3/4 collapsed.

the video DOES NOT show tower collapse, or we would see it in the video as well... which we dont.

This is a Video in Gif format
www.911review.com...

The White Smoking Rising is clearly Seen to be from the South Towers collapse.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Both of those images are contradicting! (in your link)

how can this be used to support your theory? this is obviously an independent explosion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join