It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Edit: Nevermind, just paper appearantly:) 45 degree squibs on video ..matches 45 degree cut steel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hey all.

I just noticed something really weird in this latest video that was released from 9/11. In the video you can clearly see what looks like squibs popping out from the building. I've seen this before and yeah, I know, could be compressed air and all that. The weird thing here is that it looks like these squibs go straight down in a 45 degree angle and end up right above where the plane hits.

Take a look at the video (stupid YT embed wont work on safari).

Here, I made a 3 frame annoying GIF to highlight my point in case your blind

Now when I saw this I for one thought about this image:

And the steel that seems to be cut in a perfect 45 degree angle.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by lasse]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The steel was cut at 45 deg by ironworkers with torches during the cleanup/recovery

Check these links

home.hiwaay.net...

www.motorsportsartist.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lasse

Thedman is correct, the cuts showing 45 degree angles and melted steel residues are indeed cut by oxy-acetylene, the cuts you are looking for have been made blast directional cutting charges that basically snap the steels, also notice here the three truss seat fixings have been removed also....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689011d2e373.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't understand what you guys are trying to say...

Are you saying it took you guys 7 years to figure out that the steal was cut for "them" to place the charges so the towers could be blown?

Has this fact been added to the "movement"?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
WTF? That is NOT no squib. That's a proven piece of paper, that was once mistaken for a "targeting laser" as another theory in conjunction with remote controlled planes.

All you have noticed is a piece of paper, and it has nothing to do with squibs.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What a minute.
You're saying that from that video you've concluded that they set squibs off before the second plane even hit?

You can see in the video that the piece of paper being blown by the wind carries on the exact same trajectory after the impact.

Maybe you should also check out this video were you can see from 4 different angles that no such thing is happening.
www.youtube.com...

You can't say you think something is happening without checking all the other videos to see that they contradict it. Do some basic research next time.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

You can't say you think something is happening without checking all the other videos to see that they contradict it. Do some basic research next time.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

geez. i said it looked like squibs. i didnt say they were squibs. i posted it here to get peoples take on it. of course i can say something without checking everything. that's why it's called a F-O-R-U-M. why don't you look that word up and learn some basic manners?

i don't spend all my time looking on 9/11 videos or doing "research", thats why i occasionally hang out here - to learn what other people know.

thanks for the info and clearing that up!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Those beams must be sub basement and the outside wall beams
are behind the workers.
But the core beams are worth a good look if the floor fasteners
tore them apart.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasse
Hey all.

I just noticed something really weird in this latest video that was released from 9/11. In the video you can clearly see what looks like squibs popping out from the building. I've seen this before and yeah, I know, could be compressed air and all that. The weird thing here is that it looks like these squibs go straight down in a 45 degree angle and end up right above where the plane hits.

Take a look at the video (stupid YT embed wont work on safari).

Here, I made a 3 frame annoying GIF to highlight my point in case your blind

Now when I saw this I for one thought about this image:

And the steel that seems to be cut in a perfect 45 degree angle.

guess you missed the many threads on what that is...

Its LAZER TARGETING showing how an amateur captured the INFARED PAINTING on the WTC for the drone/missle that hit.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911

Its LAZER TARGETING showing how an amateur captured the INFARED PAINTING on the WTC for the drone/missle that hit.

So if its infrared why can you see it ? Infrared is not visible to naked eyes

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911
guess you missed the many threads on what that is...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Orion7911]

Did you not even watch the video you posted?

"invisable to the human eye, and cannot be seen by a camera without a special lens"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So not a big piece of paper but something sensitive to the camera.
A few more minuets and the hit took place.
If other than airliners hit the towers we have people to find.

new topics

top topics

join