It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Training Exercise In Washington on 911? This time they failed. Good job Truthers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Coast Guard to review exercise after Potomac security scare

The exercise involved a Coast Guard vessel on the Potomac River apparently trying to stop a boat from getting past it. It took place near the Memorial Bridge, where the president's motorcade was crossing after a 9/11 commemoration event at the Pentagon.

www.cnn.com...

Later, Coast Guard officials said they were looking into the possibility that it may have been a training exercise. Watch as Currier describes a "normal training exercise" »

When the Coast Guard came out with information that it had been a training exercise, officials said a training frequency was used for communication. Currier said the transmissions generally begin with an announcement that it is a training mission but said he did not know if that was done in this case.

Same thing on September 11th, 2001. Training exercises that shadowed the attack. The training exercises on 911, 2001, had multiple (+10) fake and real) hijacked aircraft aimed at buildings. This is why 9/11 happened. The good people at NORAD and other agencies thought it was "all part of the exercise", till they got home and saw it on the news.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

[edit on 11-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Currier said that the exercise takes place four times a week and that other agencies are generally not informed.

www.cnn.com...

Just like in 2001.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

There may be elements in the forces that want to shake things up but it didnt work this time.
Anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ack! I just said "holy crap" out loud about this at world..lol

My wife dreamed of a plan crash a couple of weeks before 9/11. We did not think much of it *shrug* It was just a dream.

Middle of last week, she told me she had another strangely vivid dream. This time a boat. Very creepy....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Someone says "Bang, Bang" on a phone during an exercise and CNN thinks it's a terrorist attack.

Good Job CNN!
Biggest non-story of the year.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Eh??? Nothing happened. Is any training exercise anywhere now considered dodge by truthers?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What a slap in the face to have another drill on such a horrific day....I think thats far worse than the plane flyover picture in NYC....

There is no respect for anyone anymore over there in Washington. They have no souls.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Routine training exercise blown out of proportion by CNN.

Note to CNN: Someone saying Bang Bang is NOT real gunfire.

I guess since CNN decided not to cover yet another ACORN scandal, that they decided to make up their own?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Routine training exercise blown out of proportion by CNN.

Note to CNN: Someone saying Bang Bang is NOT real gunfire.

What do you mean? My index finger is a real gun it is!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Eh??? Nothing happened. Is any training exercise anywhere now considered dodge by truthers?

Yes. Any time any federal agency has a drill (whether it be FEMA, the Coast Guard, or the National Guard) and a terrorist attack does not happen it is the work of a small group of message board posters. Doesn't matter that nobody knew about the exercise; The fact that nothing happened proves it. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
1> since 9-11, mil and civ LE organizations have been limited in their ability to do training missions on 9-11, specifically because of the civilain impact

2> Current protocols and procedures require that radio communications that initiate training "incidents" begin with "this is a drill".

3> The original response from CNN (now hard to find) to criticism from the 6th grade "spokesman" Gibbs, verified that they called the CG for verification adn were told that the CG could not verify any info.

It is only through mistakes, like this CNN report, that the truth is revealed.....

EDIT: to clarify, I am NOT a CNN fan...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by habu71]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thank you CNN for one more shining example of just how big the media can screw up!!!

BTW, Some posters seem to think that law enforcement and the military shouldnt drill on 9/11...why shouldnt we? If the morons of the mass media do their jobs right, there are no problems.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71
1> since 9-11, mil and civ LE organizations have been limited in their ability to do training missions on 9-11, specifically because of the civilain impact

2> Current protocols and procedures require that radio communications that initiate training "incidents" begin with "this is a drill".

3> The original response from CNN (now hard to find) to criticism from the 6th grade "spokesman" Gibbs, verified that they called the CG for verification adn were told that the CG could not verify any info.

It is only through mistakes, like this CNN report, that the truth is revealed.....

EDIT: to clarify, I am NOT a CNN fan...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by habu71]

There was a major effort today to keep terrorism out of the news.
Curious to know how close this Coast Guard incident was to the Pentagon.

CNN's Christian Ananpor is one of the biggest Islamic apologists out there.
Anderson Cooper isn't far behind. They think that their touching investigative sympathy building journalism is helping but in the long run... it is quite diasterous to America.

Islam goes by a different calendar. They will attack on 9/19 Rosh Hashannah. Jewish and Christian holidays as always.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Good points.....Something happened today......The press releases say DCA (Reagan airport) closed because of the CNN video release. DCA does not close because of a CNN report, DCA closes because they are told to close by DHS, the WH, DOD or the FAA......

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

It most certainly can shut down at the discretion of airport officials.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Didn't hear about that. Maybe it was the FBI. Earlier this morning I heard that they were not made aware of the exercise ahead of time and they would likely be the folks to make those calls.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Of course, DCA officals can close the airport, but any shutdown of departures (17 at last count) is accountable to the FAA,who despite their ineptness, need a documentable reason or instructions from above.....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Having been in the Coast Guard and been on many drills, unless there was live fire, or cooperation with several agencies, "this is a drill" was not always issued unless there were calls about activity.

As far as government agencies drilling on 9-11; why not, remembrance is a very good initiative causing one invovled to realize the seriousness and severity of failing to do their job in similar events.

IMO, if CNN heard something over the scanners, they would have also heard if this was a "drill" or "no drill", of course that is left out of the report they gave. If there was a true emergency the Coast Guard would have stated over the radio to the home base station "(the emergency) this is not a drill" prior to opening fire on any vessel. Unless fired on, they would then request permission to fire. Therfore the report from CNN is biased towards creating a story as they use quoted statements supposedly heard over scanners, yet fail to relay the corresponding information that would have made or broke the story.

CNN is the false flag IMO

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

Pappa bear,

Thanks for your info........my info was a bit generalized, I would be interested in anything you get from your still active friends in the USCG....please do not interpret anything I said to reflect negatively on the USCG......they have wayy too much to do with wayyy too little......

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

not taking anything negatively, just wanted to get some basic protocols out there for those that may not know. As well as my opinion on why train on 9-11 and CNN's report.

waiting on replies from 1 individual stationed in DC, unfortunately he is on duty and will not get back to me until tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join