It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Travel Unless You are Micro Chipped to prove you are vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Maybe they will implement something like this somewhere, but I doubt they will be able to effectively enforce it if there's much resistance towards taking the vaccine.

They would have to have tens of millions of enforcers out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I posted this in another forum. I think it may be something for us to investigate.

The RFID chips are IN the vaccines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Right - have you ever held an RFID chip?

I do and have two in my hand right now - one is large enough to be superglued to the back of my watch - my MiFare Oyster chip the second the same size but resides in my local councils residents card allowing me to park for free.

They are both way to huge to fit into an innoculation needle!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Searched ATS and found this thread.

www.technovelgy.com...

You should take a look at it, as it's a MUCH more developed opinion then my current one. But it does seem like it is possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So if its a real worry, why not learn to program the chip in question?

a simple change of a little informaton would indicate that you were vacinated, irregardless of if you were or not..

A biz wating to happen..

wait till they are forced to wear the arm band, pluck the customers info, change a little and re-write it to the chip...

imagine what you could charge.. make some good cash. as it stands there are no laws aginst it that i know of.. although i'm sure they would frown on it... but i cant remember reading any law's governing RFID chips..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I hope the government is stupid enough to try this. It will
blow up in their faces so hard they won't know what hit
them. It's time to get some real change happening and
I see this as an opportunity for it. By all means, bring
on the vaccine and see if you can force me to take it.

They will probably smell the reaction ahead of time and
chicken out until they can find another way to try to weed
out the "disloyalists". There seems to be a whole lot of
us that are learning to just say NO to drugs. I have a
sneaking suspicion that we are the majority.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skycopilot

I live in Oklahoma and have been looking for verification of this video's information for 2 days now. The video seems to have gone viral so everyone is just forwarding the same unverified information.

Exemption form from Oklahoma: exemption form

RFID info

possibility of it becoming true

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

You would think people that frequent here would know how things work. This is not a right wing plot against the current administration. Politics is like the WWE. They fight in front of the cameras and are buddies back stage.

There is no left wing, right wing crap...only among the population that believe that crap. There is only the people that think they rule over us and that's it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just type in the name of your state followed by the words "pandemic flu" and google should bring you to a page outlining your states emergency plans for dealing with the flu.

In the utterly verbose and politically correct beaurocratese that some tool from Oklahoma came up with, here's ours:

Oklahoma pandemic flu

As you wade through it there are a lot of non medical people involved in dealing with a potential pandemic flu in Oklahoma: FEMA, SWAT, federal and local law enforcement, etc. Restricted travel is mentioned as "will consider" along with "social distancing", "mandatory quarantining to safe facility", etc.

Sounds like it has the potential to be ominous. However, I did not see anything about RFID bracelets utilized for travel or any other purpose. Admittedly, I skimmed the info because it's dry as toast, but feel free to peruse it at your leisure and let me know if I have cause for concern.

Edit to add that if we do have to have bracelets there's always this

[edit on 12-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is another video from someone claiming to be in the military. She sounds legit.

At the end of the video she shows her evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...

DELRAY BEACH, Fla.& CHASKA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VeriChip Corporation (“VeriChip”) (NASDAQ: CHIP - News) and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC, a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN™ chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today that VeriChip plans to fund its existing partnership with RECEPTORS to continue the development of a triage detection system for detection of the H1N1 virus. As previously announced in April 2009, the partners executed a Memorandum of Understanding relating to the expansion of their development partnership and published a white paper entitled, "An Integrated Sensor System for the Detection of Bio-Threats from Pandemics to Emerging Diseases to Bioterrorism," which is available at www.verichipcorp.com.

This was in the news today. They are planning to use chips in regards to the virus.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Just type in the name of your state followed by the words "pandemic flu" and google should bring you to a page outlining your states emergency plans for dealing with the flu.

I took your advice and did this for the state of Arkansas. Just browsing through the document I discovered that the folks who force you to take the vaccine or drag you off to a camp, are immune to prosecution. They can do anything they want to you and you have no recourse.

Intermittent disaster-response personnel benefit from the same immunity from civil liability granted to employees of the U.S. Public Health Service. This effectively means that the only remedy for damages for personal injury, including death, resulting from the performance of
medical, surgical, dental, or related functions by any commissioned officer or employee of the Public Health Service (acting within the scope of office or employment) is against the United States, and not against the officer or employee (or her estate) whose act or omission gave rise to
the claim. The U.S. Attorney General is also required to defend these individuals (42 USC 233(a)).

Source.

If you want to check your own state, You can by clicking here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join