It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie - Loose Change 9/11, An American Coup, by Dylan Avery and Korey Rowe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Goddess Almighty, not again.

I would have thought these morons would have learned, but I guess not. Another adolescent documentary made by an adolescent punk who thinks that making documentaries of mass tragedy and people dying, with dubious information and faulty "facts" with hip hop/house music dubbed over is somehow going to convince semi-intelligent, mentally and emotionally mature people that something other than the OS is afoot.

Why the hell do people, especially the post adolescent crowd, only believe in something because it was shown on video or some kids with not enough information and too much time on their hands made it?

I will not watch this one. I already subjected myself to the first and the "Final Cut", thats a couple hours of my life I will never get back. Why would I give that Avery punk another couple hours, let alone a dime? Screw that, I'll pass.

A budget of 1 million? Hello, wake the hell up, kids. Dylan and Co. have made so much friggin money of their crap, but if they really have a flying *SNIP* about 9/11 truth, they would have put their money where their spoiled little mouths are and hired a crack team of investigators and lawyers, and gathered enough evidence to take their case straight to the courts. 1 million is a hell of alot more money than what our government spent on the 9/11 commission fraud, they could have actually done something with all that dough.

But they haven't. No, they are investing it to make yet another BS documentary that really isn't gonna do squat except line their pockets, and you people are PAYING for it.

Loose Change has done nothing to further 9/11 truth, has done nothing to get us closer to a proper investigation, except make it look even more lunatic and juvenile, and thus, make fewer people take it seriously.

Bollocks to them all.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by alien]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dude, the evidence stands on it's own. Just keep an open mind and watch the movie, and then comment. Never assume, especially in such grave matters as this.

"There is a principal which is a bar against all information and proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principal is contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by microcinema
Hello,

I work for Microcinema International. We curate, exhibit and distribute the moving image arts, and "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" happens to be one of the films we are distributing. Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup." We appreciate your support! In regards to some of the comments made earlier, I wanted to inform you that we are having the theatrical, world premiere of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" tonight 9/9/9 at the Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland, CA. I know this is late notice, being that I found your discussion forum this morning, but all the screenings are listed at www.loosechange911.com or at www.facebook.com/loosechange for future reference. We hope that you all can at least make one of them. In case you weren't aware, it will also be available through Netflix, so spread the word and "ADD IT TO YOUR QUEUE."
For further "Loose Change" updates in screenings, events, photos, links, videos, articles, reviews, etc. please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or Youtube. Become our fan, and suggest the links to all of your friends and family!

Twitter: twitter.com...
Facebook: www.facebook.com...
Myspace: www.myspace.com...
Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Good luck on getting the truth out there.

I am TOTALLY PSYCHED about this upcoming release.

I sure hope you can get a wider theatrical release however, both in the US, Canada and overseas. I really do think this film lends itself perfectly to that medium, so that people can gather together and have the same experience, uniting them to action and organization, and to making DEMANDS, of their Government for answers, via a new criminal investigation, where the 9/11 Comission Report has all but fallen apart and can no longer serve justice, as a permanent historical rendering of the 9/11 event itself, which needs and MUST be understood correctly, within the larger historical framework, for it to serve any purpose whatsoever. There MUST be a new investigation, for the sake of the victims themselves, and for the sake of American justice and freedom, not the least of which is the freedom, to think rationally.

So please, if need be, crack a deal with a larger distributor such as Lion's Gate Films, like NOW, and get this film playing EVERYWHERE and all at once, and raise the ROOF on this issue, to the degree that the questions themselves will demand answers, answers which are more rational than presumptive ad hominem attacks, which ultimately won't work, in the face of what's been presented factually in the film itself.

This movie ought to do more than go viral on the net - it requires the common square meeting place of old, the local theater, as it's screening grounds, and then with ad hock screenings everywhere as well, you can go full out critical mass with this RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE!

If the movie warrents it, then for God's sake, take it to the MAX!

Time is running out - theaters, more and more theaters, please? Thank you.

Sorry Dylan, you know I can't help it right? It's come a longgggg way though hey, the little film that could..?

Nice letter btw! Very well done.

To our friends and supporters,

Another year has passed, and we find ourselves reflecting on the events of September 11th, 2001. Throughout this past year, large strides have been made in the Movement's efforts to bring both closure and much-needed answers surrounding that day to all of those that were affected. The year 2009 brings a new version of our film: Loose Change 9/11 - An American Coup, narrated by Daniel Sunjata. Sunjata’s participation in American Coup provides not just a new voice for the film, but also establishes him as a strong and unwavering spokesperson for the 9/11 Truth Movement, who has even gone so far as to defend his beliefs as the character Franco in the fifth season of FX’s Rescue Me.

We also have partnered with distributors, Microcinema International, who are making great progress in getting this new film placed in broader mainstream retail outlets such as Barnes and Noble, Netflix, Walmart.com, Blockbuster.com, and many others! Additionally, we are thrilled to report that we have established the Avery Foundation, a not-for-profit organization which will use a portion of the proceeds made from the sale of American Coup to help first responders, family members, memorials, and other 9/11-related causes that need financial assistance.

Tonight, we are premiering Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup at the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, California, where we also held a theatrical premiere of Second Edition on April 13th, 2005, which was the one year anniversary of the original edition's release date. A great deal has happened since the original Loose Change, and as you will all see soon enough, the film has come a long way.

In the past, we have made some rather important strides for 9/11 Truth. We were able to obtain and release the entire archive of communications made on 9/11 at NEADS in Rome, NY, which was alluded to in a Vanity Fair article but never released to the public. We managed to locate and interview Barry Jennings where he elaborated on his original testimony to ABC7 News on the day of 9/11 before his untimely passing in August, 2008. We managed to help gather approximately two thousand people at Ground Zero on 9/11/2006, where we assembled at Liberty Park and handed out 10,000 DVDs and 600 shirts for free, before leading everyone on a silent march to peacefully and respectfully show our numbers.

We have always attempted to better our films and ourselves, as both filmmakers and individuals, and refine our arguments wherever possible. We have tried our best to avoid controversial or speculative topics and have made an effort to focus only on subjects we could prove as fact, supported either by hard, physical evidence, massive amounts of corroborating eyewitness testimony or both.

We want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all of those who have supported us and the Movement. It is through everyone's tireless efforts that we all have made these accomplishments. Without YOU, there is no Movement. We do not need leaders, we only need ourselves!

After tonight’s premiere screening, Korey will be going the International Conference for 9/11 Truth and Justice held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Korey will be attending at the personal invitation of Kurt Sonnenfeld to present American Coup and join other 9/11 Truth colleagues in discussing the state of affairs of the Movement. Dylan will be continuing on to Los Angeles to hold a second screening of American Coup with our old friends Christine and Julia at KPFK. Screenings are beginning to pop up all over and may be in your area soon. If not, please contact us through the loosechange911.com site to set up a screening of your own.

Here we stand, eight years later. We have endured a lot of negative remarks and hostility, all for simply wanting to understand more about a terrible tragedy that not only took the lives of thousands of people in the United States, but also took endless more in its name during the wars that followed. We want a new investigation into the events of 9/11, not only because the first one was demonstrably inadequate but also because there has been ample testimony made by enough experts from around the world to bring the findings of the 9/11 Commission into question.

We are not dealing with conspiracy theories. We are dealing with facts. We are asking for the Truth and our requests will not cease until they are legitimately met. Until then, we must continue to ask questions and demand answers.

With warm regards and best wishes to you all, and our sincere condolences to all of those who were affected that day. It is because of you that we continue to demand accountability.

Sincerely,

Dylan Avery & Korey Rowe Loose Change

So I'm going to be watching for TV and Newspaper adds, with "Coming Soon To A Threater Near You" at the bottom.

This film IS riveting, and it would do probably a hundred million at the box office, with a full on release everywhere, and most places would play it, though some would boycott.

Then we'd know that we finally broke right through the barrier, the deception, adn the psychological manipulation, of all those lies.

This would ROCK in a theater, and it WILL!!!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Dude, the evidence stands on it's own. Just keep an open mind and watch the movie, and then comment. Never assume, especially in such grave matters as this.

"There is a principal which is a bar against all information and proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principal is contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer

Addressing me as "dude" was perhaps not a good way to get me to take your whole argument seriously, especially given that I am not a "dude".

Secondly, I hardly consider "Loose Change" a grave matter, it's a kiddie flick trying to pose itself as serious, thoughtful research.

Third, as I said, why the hell would I watch it when the other two gobbled up enough of my precious time? If you watched a movie that sucked beyond measure, from a director/producer that basically put out rubbish, would you go see the sequel?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

That said, the evidence does stand on it's own, which is another reason why I will not watch it. Why would I need to, when there are far better sources of information, far more credible, and far more relevant? Loose Change, when it came out, simply restated what was already widely known amongst the truth movement, so it's not like it's anything completely new or ground shaking.

On a different note, Dylan did one useful thing. When Barry jennings died, he did hire a private investigator to look into it, because Jenning's family thought it was suspect. Now THAT is what he should be doing with the money, if he really gives a rats butt about actually getting this whole nut cracked.

When the private investigator refused the case and returned the money, Avery should have dug deeper and hired another, and documented everything. If everyone of them kept coming back and returning his money, refusing to dig deeper, he should have kept all paperwork of their dealings and demanded, in writing, a reason why. THAT would be useful.

And of course, investigating all the other avenues, and getting that crack legal team to put this stuff together and get this puppy in the courts! He sure as hell made enough money off the DVDs and mechandise. let him put his money where is mouth is, otherwise, he won't get another minute of mt time, and he sure as hell ain't getting a dime of my money.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I might watch it to get some possible psychic nudge from it. Past supposed remote viewing had suggested some Reptilian/alien connection.

The story does seem to fit with other war related conspiracies. The end result is still the same. What are you really going to do about it?

It's just another part of political history and as-if some religious scripted conspiracy/prophecy. Too bad I can't eat popcorn anymore.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
That said, the evidence does stand on it's own, which is another reason why I will not watch it. Why would I need to, when there are far better sources of information, far more credible, and far more relevant?

Which ones. NIST or the 9/11 Commission Report?

Can you list them for us? Thanks.

And I am sorry for calling you dude, honestly.

But I don't think you quite seem to grasp what it's about now, this time around.

And I think it's fair to say that this film is the finished product, but again, there are legitamet questions being raised, and many many questions which DO demand answers, there is no longer any denying that, or getting around it.

Something is WRONG with the official story. It's not true. Can't be, when you look at the thing with a rational mind free of any contempt, prior to investigation.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Better sources of information include:

9/11 Research

9/11 Timeline

Both contain links to original news reports and documents in their ENTIRETY, which allows one to view quotes and info in their context, and gather more information.

Those are just a few, theres alot more, but I don't have them bookmarked.

NIST and the 9/11 commission report are also useful, in the fact they give us a pretty good indication that neither investigation was run well, and there was ample evidence that alot of evidence was suppressed, ignored, or simply dismissed. Those two reports show that the government and it's allies are being less than honest, and are very interested in something NOT coming to light.

What is so special about it this time around that I am not grasping? Does Dylan need a new porche or something?

What will it say that i already don't know or suspect? That 9/11 instigated a massive war against the constitution via the patriot act, and the creation of the department of Fatherland...errr, I mean Homeland Security? That certain elements in the government wanted the whole thing to happen to give them a carte blanc to run amok and bomb whatever country they feel like under the pretense of security? That a bunch of people made billions off the death and destruction? That the CIA and Al Qaeda had very strong links for years?

Why do I need to listen to Avery's annoying voice and crap music, and dubious claims (such as the pentagon issue) to learn what I already know or suspect?

Yeah, the official story smells like the old block of Stilton cheese my husband has in the fridge. Why do I need to line Avery's pocket and subject myself to it yet again?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Because if it's any good, this time, then you'll have something to share with people to help get the word out, and awareness up, regarding this issue.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Because if it's any good, this time, then you'll have something to share with people to help get the word out, and awareness up, regarding this issue.

Uhhh...I don't think so.

For starters, "getting awareness up" is a road to nowhere. People will not do anything. Look how many people for years were convinced that JFK was killed by someone other than Oswald. Yet 40 years on, wheres the new government investigation? Wheres the public outrage? What you say? Shush, American idol is on, damnit! Ooooh, Michael Jackson is dead! Lets spend weeks watching weepy crocodile tear tributes to a man everyone mocked, reviled, and were convinced was a freako pedophile!

There were excellent documentaries about Waco and the OKC bombing, as well as Ruby Ridge. People saw em, made up their own minds. So, wheres the outrage? Wheres the new investigation and legal/criminal suits and action against the government, or calls for the whole thing to be re-investigated?

I no longer care about "spreading awareness" because it really does nothing. I am more interested in action. Legal action, professional investigation. Gathering and constructing a case and bringing it to court, and forcing awareness because the media will have little choice but to notice.

MK-Ultra didn't get blown out into the open through "awareness". It took a couple of people with solid, credible evidence bringing the crap to congress and forcing them to investigate. Watergate, Iran-Contra, ect happened not through "the people's outrage", but a small number of people who gathered evidence, blew the whistle, instead of waiting around and "spreading the word" to Joe six-pack, who was more interested in picking his nose and watching Monday Night Football.

making flashy documentaries and distributing them to a bunch of people does nothing except provide people something to watch. Wow. If people aren't directly affected by it, they don't give a rats behind about anything beyond shrugging and saying "bummer, probably true. Oh well. Gotta watch TV now."

People will become "aware" when the lid has been blown off because a few people who had hard evidence in the form of witnesses, whistleblowers, documentation, physical evidence, ect, gathered and formed by an extremely motivated and competent legal and public relations team, with a full front legal assault to force the thing into action.

I will not tell you how many times I have tried to point out to people that 9/11 as told was highly suspect, and those that agreed did nothing more than "oh, well, you are probably right". I've written my congress woman, and emailed her various documents and articles from the mainstream media pointing out things, and got a stupid email back babbling on about the 9/11 commission "solving" the whole case, so she obviously didn't even bother looking into anything.

So I don't see what another lame documentary by a extremely lame film school reject is gonna do to further getting a case.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

It's about what I would call historical justice, or historical authenticity, as opposed to something out of the book 1984, and Sheen is right to describe the forced official story as a type of tyranny in and of itself, because it's a lie.

It can only serve a just cause, when it can serve, as a point of great learning, from generation to generation and from age to age.

Why can't you see that?

So every soul who becomes aware of it, whether they do something or not, is important, to counter the Guiliani type propoganda about it.

People need to be able to look back on it and make sense of it within the larger historical context, one in which each person is a historical participant.

All of it and the wars were committed in the name of the American people and for the a so-called "just cause", but in light of the truth about it, that's a degree of hypocrisy which knows no bounds.

Will Bush and Cheney and others hang for it? Not likely, but at the very least, perhaps future history can get this story straight.

The alternative is this kind of thing

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
bump to top

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
bump again, to top.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by microcinema

Ok, I've contacted my local Truth group, the Vancouver 9/11 Truth Society, and they are very interested in the idea of screening Loose Change 9/11, An American Coup, in one or two local theaters, and if the movie is as good as it looks, we think that, with sufficient advertising, it could generate a "run", whereby we could have it playing in a couple of theaters every week for several weeks.

I need someone to contact me to get the ball rolling, so please email me at rob(space)rice(space)2012 @ yahoo dot com (remove spaces). Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by microcinema
Hello,

I work for Microcinema International. We curate, exhibit and distribute the moving image arts, and "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" happens to be one of the films we are distributing. Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup." We appreciate your support! In regards to some of the comments made earlier, I wanted to inform you that we are having the theatrical, world premiere of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" tonight 9/9/9 at the Grand Lake Theatre in Oakland, CA. I know this is late notice, being that I found your discussion forum this morning, but all the screenings are listed at www.loosechange911.com or at www.facebook.com/loosechange for future reference. We hope that you all can at least make one of them. In case you weren't aware, it will also be available through Netflix, so spread the word and "ADD IT TO YOUR QUEUE."
For further "Loose Change" updates in screenings, events, photos, links, videos, articles, reviews, etc. please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or Youtube. Become our fan, and suggest the links to all of your friends and family!

Twitter: twitter.com...
Facebook: www.facebook.com...
Myspace: www.myspace.com...
Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Good luck on getting the truth out there.

Thank you Microcinema International for emailing me. I've now forwarded the preliminary information along to the Director of the Vancouver 9/11 Truth Society, who will be making contact with your team to make all the neccessary arrangements, and the preliminary indication is that people here are very excited about organizing a theatrical release for the film here in Vancouver Canada, and according to the Dir of Van 9/11 Truth, we have access to all the required resources and volunteers to make it a huge success, which could perhaps serve as a model for other major urban areas throughout North America.

It is our sincere hope that Dylan Avery and/or Korey Rowe will be able to attend the opening night screening for a post-show Q&A.

We are looking at local newspaper and radio advertising, postering and pre-ticket sales, and already have access to one very large theater, with a balcony, popcorn, the works!

Thanks again. We look forward to employing the release of this amazing looking film as a major point of leverage for a massive increased in awareness about the 9/11 issue in our region.

Best Regards,

Rob
OmegaPoint - Bifurcation of 9/11 Truth Dissemination.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
P.S. There is no stopping 9/11 Truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If there are any ATS'ers in the Vancouver area who would like to get involved with this, just email or U2U me.

We are definitely moving ahead with this, and are going to turn it into more than just a screening, but a 9/11 Truth EVENT par excellence.

Vancouver doesn't mess around when it comes to 9/11 Truth.

We are also hoping to use our Theater event, as a model for other Truth Groups in other major urban areas throughout North America, and are well netorked with many of those groups.

Older B-class type theaters are very easy to rent and house the screening of films like this, and you can easily recoup costs through ticket sales, and the sale of books, DVD's, etc. while signing up many new enthusiastic activists to join your local group in the wake of the event. And if you can pack the theater once, then you could continue to run it like every second week or so, for a couple months, as word of mouth spreads.

just a thought...

Regards,

OmegaPoint (Bifurcation of 9/11 Truth Dissemination).

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

P.S. There is no stopping 9/11 Truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here's a torrent for Loose Change: An American Coup

LCAAC Torrent

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Would someone mind terribly just who the "coup" leaders are, if the 9/11 attack is supposed to have been a coup? Everyone who was in charge during or becuase of 9/11 (Bush, Cheney, Ridge, etc) are all gone and out the door now. You do know we have a guy called Barak Obama as president, now, right?

Good grief, people will believe just about any damned fool thing on the Internet, it seems.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It was a type of coup, designed to hijack the will and psyche of the American people and the larger civilized world, to justfy those "pre-emtive" wars, and they really wanted to go ALL OUT for what Richard Pearl liked to call "Total War", but the backlash and objections were sufficient to put the brakes on that plan of attack, and I do think that the 9/11 truth movement played a valuable role in that regard. Who knows what could have happened, perhaps Guiliani might have become POTUS, imagine that?

Think of the military-industrial and intelligence establishment, or the shadow government completely taking over power, and directing all the policy.

Do the leaders have to change for there to be a coup?

But maybe it wasn't the best choice of title, I don't know, but one thing that I do know - the OS of 9/11 is a flat out LIE, and a ruse, and the American people were abused by it, brainwashed, and you see the extent of that when evidence is presented right here in this forum.

A generation from now, or more, and looking back on it all - I really do think that the "9/11 Truthers" will be seen as the first real patriots of the 21st century, and I'm not just stating that narcissistically.

But it is a thankless task, and a painful one really. And if not us then who and if not now then when.

Please, for God's sake, do the research before pronouncing judgement. Watch the film with an open mind if you can. Thank you.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join