It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hairs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK ill tell you a little story of mine.

I was in England on holiday, and my mum saw a story about a Crop circle near stone henge in the paper so we decided to go see it. We went, and it was so amazine, the crops were so nicely bent, and we went to the middle where a big circle in the centre was and looked around. Everyone split up but I saw a little dirt hole in the middle so I checked it out. There was a little rock inside with what it looked like, hairs stuck onto it.
This could have been from the heat that the UFO used to burn the Crop circle I dont know, but it was very interesting.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have heard of a spider-web like substance known as angel hair to be dropped from UFOs, but nothing such as this. Perhaps it could have been crystalized by heat, or maybe it just was spiderweb. I took some photos of a crop circle near stonehenge. Strangely, 2 of 3 photos were overexposed.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
I have heard of a spider-web like substance known as angel hair to be dropped from UFOs, but nothing such as this. Perhaps it could have been crystalized by heat, or maybe it just was spiderweb. I took some photos of a crop circle near stonehenge. Strangely, 2 of 3 photos were overexposed.

I've heard of this before.. Happens frequently when photografing cropcircles!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I've heard of this before.. Happens frequently when photografing cropcircles!

Ooooo. Once I have acces to a scanner I shall have to scan the photos and upload. Oh, and one was double exposed.

PS- thought of putting Blaabjerg or Nymindegab fortifications etc into Mil Facilities? I might start a thread.

new topics

top topics

join