It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot or get fired

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Flu shot or get fired

www.timesunion.com

ALBANY -- Workers at Capital Region hospitals are going to have to get a flu shot this year or face losing their jobs.

The requirement is part of a new emergency regulation adopted earlier this month by the State Hospital Review and Planning Council that requires that all hospital workers get the flu vaccine -- and that it be a requirement for employment.

Spokesman Gregory McGarry said the hospital may take "corrective action" against employees if they don't comply, although he declined to...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I personally don't believe that hospitals will be the only ones to institute these types of policies. I believe you will begin to see company's and corporations of all industries implement policies just like this one.

If you are currently unemployed what will you have to do, or take, to get a job?
If you are currently receiving State benefits of any sort, will they cut your benefits if you do not submit to the shot?

It ought to be a fun Autumn here in the US...

www.timesunion.com
RogueGovernment.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger! The funny thing is, if this mutates, the shot is worthless anyway, right? I am telling you, I think that they are going to unleash something deadly on us that mimmicks flu but isn't flu, and as I stated elsewheres, everyone will be screaming flu because we have been conditioned to believe that that is what it is!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yea, I'm sure businesses will get fined, or maybe a bonus if their employees comply....or don't comply....I think most here on ATS will say "Screw you!" and walk out the door...What good is a job IF you loose your life....or worse yet, your families lives! SCREW THEM ALL!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is wrong for so many reasons on so many levels that it's frightening.

Personally, I see a booming underground in fake flu shot certificates.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

People working in hospitals should let hospitals fire them.

Then ask for unemployment benefit over ''illegal and abusive firing''.

After some weeks. When the worse of that flu thing is on.

''Refusniks'' are left out from the contaminated crowd running for hospitals.

Hospitals will be short on staff.

Refusniks will ask to be Back to work, like if nothing had ever happened.

My view on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

''will ask to be Back to work''

Or more likely to be asked to do so.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is a great catch of information and I for one wish to thank you for your thread. Now, even though this article mentions that it is only for the regular season flu, I still stand by my arguement "Not an opinion" that no vaccination should be manditory unless you are infected. It should be by choice. First mandate regular season flu shots and then they can mandate anything against your right to say no.

This is troubling. Since they are being threatened with possible termanation any ways, I would promote them striking "All of them" until they change this regulation that just passed without consulting they're employees

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nimrod

People working in hospitals should let hospitals fire them.

Then ask for unemployment benefit over ''illegal and abusive firing''.

I would think that over beforehand.
I can tell you from my personal experience, I was fired illegally/abusively a few months ago (for reporting a conflict of interest my manager was involved in), and even though they (DES - Unemployment Insurance) have not denied my claim, I have been put on a different list since I was not laid-off, and we are now 11 WEEKS into me filing, and I haven't seen a dime.
I am unable to meet rent at the moment but the 'Department Of Economic Security' says they have their BS 'red tape' and could care less.

Quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if I received a phone call from somebody @ DES in the next few weeks....probably after I've been evicted....saying that my claim has finally been accepted and they have all of the last 16 weeks of benefit payments, as long as I come down to the office for the shot...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just the plain old flu shot, not the swine flu shot.
I would bet there are alot of the Administrators, that would refuse the swine flu shot at this time.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This whole 'swine flu vaccination' issue is sounding more and more like the biblical prophecy of 'mark of the beast.'

You supposedly won't be able to conduct normal daily affairs without it (work, purchase things, go to school, etc). It's derived from the H1N1 virus itself which is a combination of bird, swine, and human viruses (hence the 'beast' correlation). People are being forced to take sides on the issue, both of which are based on assumptions, and the decisions that are being forced upon us could affect not only our health but for generations to come.

I'm not sure where the 666 comes into play, perhaps somewhere regarding the multi-dose vials the vaccine will be administered with...

Just a thought of mine based on plenty of speculation.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Rams59 has it right though, and it's worth repeating:

Originally posted by Rams59lb
First mandate regular season flu shots and then they can mandate anything against your right to say no.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Funny you mention that my friend... it brings to mind this passage:

"I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:8

Plague and the wild beasts of the earth...hmmm... makes perfect sense doesn't it!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm against the whole thing but I believe this is typical for health care workers, if they get sick can make patients sick.

If you want to get sick go vist a Doctors office or Hospital.

Better yet become plumber, go get job working on the sewer pipes in hospital.
Work on the air filtration system would probabily work also.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
This whole 'swine flu vaccination' issue is sounding more and more like the biblical prophecy of 'mark of the beast.'

You supposedly won't be able to conduct normal daily affairs without it (work, purchase things, go to school, etc). It's derived from the H1N1 virus itself which is a combination of bird, swine, and human viruses (hence the 'beast' correlation). People are being forced to take sides on the issue, both of which are based on assumptions, and the decisions that are being forced upon us could affect not only our health but for generations to come.

I'm not sure where the 666 comes into play, perhaps somewhere regarding the multi-dose vials the vaccine will be administered with...

Just a thought of mine based on plenty of speculation.

I think you are on to some thing , think about it you can't see chip, so you would also need mark, so out in the general public, people would know you were inoculated.
Their working on this now but say you need three shots, they would mark you where everyone could see, the mark 1 is 6 in Hebrew, so 111=666.
Just a thought , I'm trying to figure this out my self.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's not only that people who are sick can make patients sick. Hospitals are going to want their employees working. Sick people go to hospitals for treatment so hospital workers have a higher chance of coming in contact with sick people. I think my last sentence was a major understatement but I will just leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Nice point. It is quite similar. Vaccines are already heavily promoted at my company and I won't be surprised if it becomes mandatory.

Oh and one other point about those vaccines, for those who still have a conscience. Many of them are manufactured either directly or indirectly from aborted human fetuses.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You mean that the clean up workers, the tray carriers, the janitors and the rest of the immigrant staff have to get the shots? And the doctors and nurses don't have to?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

I'm against the whole thing but I believe this is typical for health care workers, if they get sick can make patients sick.

If you want to get sick go vist a Doctors office or Hospital.

Better yet become plumber, go get job working on the sewer pipes in hospital.
Work on the air filtration system would probabily work also.

If a health care worker gets sick they stay home because they know that they probably got it from work so that is the last place they want to be.

If I get sick I let my body do its job first. Only if I have to take medication will I take it.

Under no circumstances will I willing take that poisonous fake of a vaccine they are hawking. If I die then I die. I do not fear death. I do fear enslavement.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thier is a thread here, about not having to take the swine flu shot..NO one has the authoirty to make you take it. Ide post the link here, but dunno where it is. Yuo are entitled too sue a companys ass off, for illgaly making you take an injection you do not want. It can nly be forced, in a martial law type of event,...so the documentary said.
jsut goes to show, how corrput buisness and our lvoely governemnt are

top topics

<<   2 >>

join