It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More On Internment Camps!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For further reading...

Dont Think That It Cant Happen Here
www.postchronicle.com...

and...

It Happened In America

On Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2005, armed and badged black-uniformed men and a tall woman in a power boat appeared at the door of one of his properties that he, his tenant, and two others were using as a meeting place because it still had a working phone. Zeitoun was in the middle of a call with his brother Ahmad, a ship captain, calling from Spain to repeat his pleas to Zeitoun to leave town.

With no questions asked and no questions allowed, Zeitoun and the others were handcuffed and shackled at automatic weapon-point, dropped into the boat, and taken away; the officers didn’t secure the house or treat it as a crime scene and left it unlocked, which meant it was eventually completely stripped and looted.

Zeitoun documents a little-known fact: the existence of “Camp Greyhound,” an outdoor jail built in New Orleans’ central bus station within hours of the hurricane’s landfall at the behest of the federal Department of Homeland Security and FEMA. Similar to Guantanamo Bay, Camp Greyhound (the guards’ name for it) was a kennel, runs of wire fencing and concrete flooring; there was nothing to sit or sleep on, and toilet facilities were portables outside the enclosures. Power was provided by a running diesel locomotive parked within yards of the cages, providing a continuous deafening hum and diesel pall.

www.buffalonews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks! I just posted this on my FB ( I hate that site but everyone I know is on it now) I have been posting a lot of threads and links to them on my FB from ATS. I havent had anyone comment on them but at least I showed them!
These camps freak me out! I was talking to a customer the other day and he says its all rubbish well when he comes in Monday I will show him this link! I swear I really dislike talking with others who havent looked into anything!

S&F!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

OBAMA CONSIDERING POWER OVER AMERICANS

Political strategist Mike Baker sees something even more sinister at play. Obama's decision to have a domestic law enforcement agency rather than a foreign intelligence service conduct interrogations opens the door to American citizens being targeted.

"We're already heard from the likes of Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano and Attorney General Holder that they believe the terrorists are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-government conservatives who view the federal government as intrusive. Now, instead of the CIA interrogating Guantanamo detainees or Taliban and Al Qaeda fighters in Afghanistan, Obama's Justice Department -- especially the FBI -- will be following direct orders from the White House on whom they must interrogate," warns Baker.

Baker points to the extraordinary number of "Czars" appointed by President Obama -- 45 at last count. He believes that Obama is by-passing his own Cabinet because "these so-called Czars do not have to testify before congress or watchdog committees and they do not even have to be confirmed."

www.newswithviews.com...

[edit on 29-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just a few years back I was on a site where people were talking about these camps being built. One man said he was on a construction crew and he was desturbed when he saw gas lines being put in and they were up way to high and one day he overheard the words gas chambers, he said he never showed up again to that job and has been in hiding he was scared stiff.

I also heard that our government is using the words training for other Countries militaries that are here such as the Chinese in California and that our government knows that our military will not turn on there own peoples so they are training these other Countries to do the deed. It was also noted at the time that FEMA and the U.N. had troops in New York that were doing road checks. So the UN and Fema are working together.

I believe if we are to survive whatever is coming or they are going to throw at us we need to be prepared which we are not.

We all need to stand together and do something. I would watch every movement our Leaders make.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

S and F,

I guess the plan is to avoid these camps at any cost. I assume they may be anti-goverment protesters, ex-militay and gun owners (terrorists)

Some may be tricked thinking they are being Quarantined.

I also expect a martial law scenario before the year ends.

If Bloomberg wins their bank disclosure suit I expect a lot of panic and blood on the streets.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes, it seems that the list of 'terrorist activity" is growing everyday. I cant help but wonder if Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin were pushed to the edge with that one MAICReport that targeted Paul supporters as terrorists?
www.unitedliberty.org...

It is so good to see them hit back!

Story of ‘enemy aliens’ told through NCMA’s internment camp exhibition
Snow Country Prison, a photographic exhibition of an internment camp for Germans and Japanese people arrested as enemy aliens during World War II, will be displayed at the North Country Museum of Arts in September.

www.parkrapidsenterprise.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by admriker444
i actually checked out one of the alleged camps in Idaho. It was just an old abandoned japanese internment camp from ww2. Not much left to it except some rotting buildings.

i say this is bunk. if there are hundreds of camps across the country, then where are the pics and videos ? ive seen one video and one or two pics of places labelled camps but they were debunked ages ago.

where are the people that work these empty camps ? surely one or two guards from the hundreds of camps would have come forward by now and said yes these places exist ?

no pics, no testimony, nothing to prove these places exist.

Given enough troops, material and equipment any vacant land available or

set aside for this purpose can be readied in a matter of a few weeks for

interminate camps. ^Y^

yes very true.

however the rumors are that 800 internment camps are built and manned this very moment. And as Ive stated before, there is no proof that these internment camps exist.

if 800 (or even 8) camps existed, there would be thousands of current and thousands of ex employees out there. show me a w2 but these posts of someone i know said they know someone who works for fema is just more rumors with no actual evidence.

look at area 51 for example. an incredibly secret complex but we know it exists because there are photos of it. there are people who have come forward that worked there. and yes theyve shown us w2 to prove it exists and that the DNI (dept of navy intelligence) runs it.

there is evidence of one of the most secret places on earth yet zero evidence of 800 camps ?

sorry but i dont buy it. someone drive to one of these camps and get some pics. wait at the entrance and follow one of the guards to a bar, buy him a beer and get the scoop on the place. just a few examples of how easy this would be to prove these places exist.

so in my opinion lack of evidence is proof itself that these internment camps are myth.

im sure FEMA has a few ex army bases in some sorta standby mode to handle the next katrina as budgeted by the govt in 2006. this doesnt make them gas chambers though

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
If you guys really want to know, the United States is getting ready to declare marshal law. Once a possible pandemic breaks out occurs, the entire population will receive a mandatory flu shot. You guys are not far from the truth, but the facts you are reading into are being translated with a tint of paranoia.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Pathos]

I would not be surprised if the U.S. declares MARTIAL law.

The swine flu was made in a lab. They're planning the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh noes! I hope those good looking, German-descent, white American males from the Midwest gets to be saved!
Abercrombie, save them!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Has anyone read "The Immortals" by Tracy Hickman ?
It seems like it may be scarily prophetic in regards to something like Swine flu/Interment camps...
Love n Light, briley4242

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why are there endless reports of these supposed camps, yet no one can actually produce pictures of them? We should be able to get some recent, live footage, you would think.

Here are photos I took of the interment camp at Ft. McCoy, near LaCrosse, Wisconsin. This interment camp was actually used to hold boat people from Hati sometime back in the 1960's. It's two enclosures, each about 400 ft by 400ft. We built a raised fighting berm around it with underground tunnels with pop-up protected fighting positions. Ft. McCoy is a training facility where troops train prior to going to Iraq. Also, three pretend Iraq villages so troops can practice protection.

See photos at photobucket...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I still contend it's impossible.. so long as we are armed, the Government could never actually put us in camps... unless we were so petrified we gave our guns away.... Even if they somehow tricked us into the camps, through Flu shots or what ever.. it would never work unless they got our guns. When they get our guns, the Republic will have taken it's last breath.

That's not how it will happen, you do know that, right? They won't collect people in mass. That would be unintelligent of them, and they are not that. You and your gun and lean supply of bullets will be met with many people and many guns and many bullets. Your choice will be death or death later.

That is if they are really that evil

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

They will come in the night when you are sleeping and slowly take descentors

strategically away and their families one at a time. Listen very closely to every

word this leader of the evi empire says because he is telling you what will

happen next and it is right out of his play book. Even if the evi empire leader

lies and tells have truths you still know what is coming. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We know they exist. We've heard Martial law thrown around for years now. The missing piece is our rights and how they will remove it.

Even if these camps are in use at some point...it will be long after they tried/have removed our rights from us. And there's simply no way that will happen.

I have faith in the people. In reality- if such a bold move was brought on so fast already into this administration- you can say impeachment.

Whats interesting is how big the bills are that they are passing (900+ pages) and how inexplicably fast they are passing them (without reading them). Almost like they already know whats in it- even though they don't. Would be easy to squeeze in some removal of rights.

Yet another reason why we just simply can't trust this government and yet another reason why our 2nd amendment rights (along with all other rights) must stay intact.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

If martial law were to be imposed, we would have NO rights what so

ever!...do some research into it, maybe you will change your mind.

The laws will be suspended!!!........imo.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I don't live in the US but perhaps i can offer an alternative view...
Perhaps we are all missing the point of these camps, i've read the thread and no one mentioned it. Climate change.
How many people would the federal government have to relocate if sea levels where to rise significantly within the next 5, 10 or 15 years?
What would happen to places such as florida or new orleans with a rise or 40cm? (which is the prediction by 2050) Surely a mass relocation of flooded areas.

Just an idea...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
burntheships, I'm going to link your thread between my thread below.

Harriet Tubman, This Underground Railroad Will Carry Free Men, Trying Not To Become Slaves

I included the link back to this website two different ways, one through reading and clicking the highlighted text as well as a direct link.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
TPTB will use our nations laws against the citizens themselves,

we will have NO "RIGHTS"......imo

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes, they are removing stuff all the time.

They are getting close to making their move.

Get ready.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Judging by that map, one of those is near me! Now I'm intrigued to check it out!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join