It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for 9/11 truthers...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

""outside enemy" was invented by the American government agents of the Zionist, neocon, NWO, Straussian agenda. "

Speaking of "Zionist"..

A guy named Jack Bernstein wrote in 1985 the "Zionists", so called, would engineer a ME war using the US, then bankrupt our economy. He was murdered, allegedly by the Mossad.

"Israel could trigger a large scale Mideast war, a large war which Israel could not win alone. .... the U.S. Government to send U.S. military forces to aid Israel..."

..then

".. Evidence leads to the conclusion that it is.. these Zionist bankers, can, and likely will, trigger an economic collapse in America — like they did in 1929"

FWIW link

..edit to add link..

[edit on 1-9-2009 by GovtFlu]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Not your friend, don't want to be your friend, have no use for internet friends.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

Please feel free to post all of my 9/11 entries in this thread. Does us all a favor please and don't be a smart ass and have 2 threads with 8 entries. I would like to see how many threads you deem worthy of saying I frequantly post in this forum.

Just remember I already stated I was a frequant visitor when I first startedo out on ATS. So lets see what you got in the last 6 months.

Oh and scientific papers are not expieraments or tests. I haven't seen any alternative theory test. If you have a video I will be more then happy to look at it.

Just make sure you include my 9/11 posts.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A question for the OP, why do you assume truthers are interested in conspiracy? I'm just waiting to see what the truth turns out to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I rarely post in the 9/11 forum.

Just because your information is not in your blogs or threads does not mean I am wrong.
I had a run in with you a few months ago in one of the 911 threads. As I do recall you were very rude, in fact I end up selecting you as my foe. You used to post a lot on the 911 threads, so stop playing stupid.

They are to busy refuting a test that supports the "OS" to conduct one of their own.

You still have not answered my question?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

The threads I have read claiming that there were no planes involved, and that explosives were actually used to bring down the towers.

PLanes crashed into buildings designed to absorb a direct impact from like size and weight planes. Fires burn awhile, pre-planted explosives bring down buildings. Most think planes caused collapse, when in actuallity it was explosives.

To fully understand it you need to read this.

Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I consider posting in this forum every few months as rare. If I frequant this threads as much as you claim then you should be able to go to the 9/11 forums and find something from me.

You make the claim you should have something to back it up with.

I watched a pretty good National Geographic documentary on the 9/11 theories that did a handful of tests on the various theories. You should check it out.

They had a few guys from the truther movement saying that all the tests done were wrong. Yet I have seen none from the truther movement that goes head to head with anything.

Now I'm not saying that there tests are right and wrong. I'm just saying that instead of saying "nope that isn't accurate" they should do some of the same tests to try and shows that their theories are correct.

Here is the link to the show I mentioned.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

edit to add- you are right, I used to post a bit on this forum. I even stated as much in my past couple of posts. I have refraimed from doing so in the last 6 or 7 months. Now it is a rare occurance that I grace this forum with my presence.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I watched it as well last night. It seemed that they debunked most of the theories I have seen so far. Don't get me wrong, it would only take a slight nudge (or less) to get me to believe that the Bush Administration knew about the attack in advance and did nothing about it as it served their purposes (to engage in a middle eastern war), but otherwise, I am still unconvinced so far, mostly for the reasons I gave in the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Pretty good show wasn't it. They provided the 2 or 3 gentlemen ample camera time to state their case and give their opinion of the test.

I would like to see tests like this being conducted by someone in the truther movement.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
To address your main question OP. . .

In my opinion, all of the phone calls on 9-11 from the "planes" are faked/staged. Without exception.

A few of them are the actual voices of the callers and a few are agents with voice changers. A few of the people never even existed to begin with . . .

The people who actually did call were reading off of cue cards. There is a large contrast between the "voice changer" calls and the genuine "cue card" calls. I'm fairly certain the "genuine" callers were either killed or moved on to black ops programs where they would never see their families again.

Now, here are some FACTS

1. A missile hit the pentagon
2. The twin towers were a controlled demolition
3. Building 7 was a controlled demolition.

no more need be said.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

To quote Fox News *throws up slightly in his mouth* it seemed to be 'fair and balanced'. The thing is that you will never change a hardcore "Truther's" mind, not even if Jesus himself came down and told them they were wrong. The reason why is this (from another thread concerning civil debate):

Originally posted by autowrench
The problem here is that some people have Ideas,and other people have Beliefs.
Ideas can always be changed, when new informations comes into the database we call the mind, new ideas can also be incorporated into older ideas. Beliefs, on the other hand, are generally Set In Stone and will never change, no matter what.

They believe this to the core.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

That is very true.

My favorite part of was when they proved jet fuel can cause an I beam to fail. Not only did it fail, it failed within 5 minutes. Those skeptics didn't like that test very much.

Oh well, I thought it was a very interesting show.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

First, let me state that I am in no way trying to belittle or make light of those who believe the 'inside job' scenario. I just have a question. It's the one thing that keeps me from even contemplating the possibility of an inside job. So here it is...

Several family members and friends of those who were on the planes received phone calls from those onboard the planes stating that Middle Eastern men had hijacked the aircraft. Were these friends and family members in on it? Or those who placed the calls? And what about the thousands of eye witnesses in NYC? (OK, so more than one question, but all along the same theme.)

I just can't wrap my head around the possibility of a conspiracy that would have to have involved hundreds, if not thousands of people to be in on it. Or that none of the co-conspirators have come forward. I will look at all replies seriously and with an open mind.

I watched a pretty good National Geographic documentary on the 9/11 theories that did a handful of tests on the various theories. You should check it out.

They had a few guys from the truther movement saying that all the tests done were wrong. Yet I have seen none from the truther movement that goes head to head with anything.

Now I'm not saying that there tests are right and wrong. I'm just saying that instead of saying "nope that isn't accurate" they should do some of the same tests to try and shows that their theories are correct.

Here is the link to the show I mentioned.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

You need to take your discussion to another thread. You are off topic! What does your government damaged control, ridiculous, fraudulent, experiments, by National Geographic have to do with the OP question? Nothing! If you want to discuss this your National Geographic topic then take it to this thread:

Having a PhD does not mean you understand the workings of Thermite. Remember what you saw on National Geographic while you watch these two videos.

Thermite welding Railway Tech Switzerland
www.youtube.com...

Thermite weld
www.youtube.com... used%2520to%2520weld%2520railroad%2520track%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF%2D8%26sa&feature=player_embedded

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Wow, since when did you become a Mod? Since the NatGeo special addressed many of the questions that I asked in my OP, it most certainly is relevant here in this thread!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
At this point, it doesn't really matter whose theory is right or wrong about what happened on 9/11. What really matters is that there is a massive cover up and our own govt has something to hide. If whatever they tell you is true to the best of their "knowledge", then why have they still not answered all of our questions? If its true then what's there to hide? What's not there to say or show? Why havent we seen all the tapes of the plane hitting the pentagon, where are the bodies from the Shanksville crash? What is with all the mysteries?
Anyway, the focus shouldn't be on questioning each others theory about what really happened, the focus should be laid on questioning our govts theory and keep asking them why if what they say is the truth do they have something to hide?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not only does it address some of the OPs concerns it also addresses your question you had of me about tests being conducted.

I take it you watched it and instead of talking about it, you convieniantly forgotten you asked for the tests that had been conducted.

Hard for you to come to terms with the results?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

In your dreamy little world you live in, I never ask anyone to test anything for me. Why don’t you ask the government why they are lying and hiding the real evidences from you and me eh? You and I can take this discussing to this thread if you like.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

They are to busy refuting a test that supports the "OS" to conduct one of their own.

That my friend is not true. What test are you talking about? And if there is this test please show how the government is correct? Please show the sciences with sources and links, I don’t believe in hearsay information thank you.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by impressme]

My posting the test that were done was in reply to this request.

Remember asking for it now?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

My posting the test that were done was in reply to this request.

Remember asking for it now?

I blew your test away with my own scientific facts that the National Geographic refused to discuss because it will prove their little stunt is false. In fact I open my own thread on this topic so please let take this topic to the below thread or my thread.

You need to bring your topic here thank you.

National Geographic The TRUTH, What They Did Not Show YOU, Watch VIDEO!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I have no concerns with what you thought of the test. I already said they could be wrong. What I did want is to see actual tests conducted by the truther movement.

I don't care to see your "facts". You asked to see tests that went with my comment that the truthers deny tests instead of conducting their own. I showed you and now you are argueing that I agree with everything that was said on the show.

Either you have links that show actual live tests being conducted or you don't. Show me a live test that tries to prove the truther arguement the same way these tests were done.

I don't care about your link you keep trying to shove down our throats. My posts isn't even about those tests. My posts are about tests that have been conducted by only one side while the other side just shakes their head and says nope, thats not how it happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You know I must be talking to a brick wall! I have all ready giving you a video that proves the Truthers are right; I will give it to you again. Now you can try to debunk it!

Thermite welding Railway Tech Switzerland

www.youtube.com...

Thermite weld

www.youtube.com... used%2520to%2520weld%2520railroad%2520track%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF%2D8%26sa&feature=player_embedded

I am using this video to prove that normal Thermite can be used to slice through steel and weld steel and this video is proof that National Geographic did a poor job demonstrating what Thermite can really do; National Geographic has done their best to mislead the public.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by impressme]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join