It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things heating up for WWIII?!? (Arctic Sea and Russian Subs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Things heating up for WWIII?!? (Arctic Sea and Russian Subs)

www.stevequayle.com

Consequently though Putin ordered all available Russian naval vessels to search for the Mystery Ship.......well now it is sans cargo of the nukes and the game was blown and the Scythian Centaur is ready to take some heads and so his subs have been maneuvering aggressively not only off Tartus in the med very close to Israel but now also with many subs of various classes including the Boomers the U.S. lucies will deny are also in the mix right off the east coast of CONUS, off Canada, and not far f.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Although the author is deeply religious he is very well connected. Basically the highlights of the story are more aggressive action from Russian bombers and submarines which are now routinely operating very close to CONUS.

Also I have run into very reliable intel myself that the Russians got caught red handed trying to sneak nukes to the Iranians to get them ready for an Israeli attack. The nukes got intercepted by a joint US/Mossad/British operation. Now the Russian are back peddling. Problem is we know they will if not already have gotten some very nasty weaponry over to the Iranians in the last few months. Also take into account the war in Yemen which the Iranians are involved in by fiercly arming the Islamic Shiite rebels in the south of that country. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is trying to bomb them with US help into the stone age. Things are definitely heating up.

www.stevequayle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
^ Didn't they already find the ship? It wasn't the U.S who borded the ship was it??

I'm so confused.

Although the suspects are being held in Moscow....
Maybe because they are their own agents?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That site looks VERY amateurish.... You post that as breaking news??

Try again
- try skunk works or other current events.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Would you prefer MSM bought and paid for censored, filtered, spoon fed garbage news that looks professional but is reallly just entertainment/propaganda. Or would you prefer actual insiders who post real information. Don't get me wrong, whats more unprofessional is Hawk's mixing of his religious beliefs with current events. What makes it worth putting up with this is in the past he has been spot on and has posted things that you would never hear in the MSM. He is very well connected to many military and intel folks and gets the good stuff. So sorry that is looks 'amateurish'. Next time I'll post a cnn article.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It is my understanding that the ship was boarded by "Russian" naval crew.

It is also my understanding that the "crew"? those onboard were removed for questioning in Russia proper.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The original hijackers where US/Mossad/British, which took the weapons headed for Iran. The "Russian" crew boarded the ship after the deed had been done by the "hijackers". And the rest about them being arrested is a "Russian" cover story.

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by CanadianDream420

It is my understanding that the ship was boarded by "Russian" naval crew.

It is also my understanding that the "crew"? those onboard were removed for questioning in Russia proper.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
The original hijackers where US/Mossad/British, which took the weapons headed for Iran.

How come you know this but the MSM isn't reporting this..

Russia nuke going to Iran, intercepted by U.S forces...
Holy #. The ratings would go through the roof and REALLY scare people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As they say, no question is a dumb question but FYI most things of international intrigue and interest are RARELY EVER covered in the MSM. As an ATSer you should know the US media has been bought by a few US defense contractors, so basicallly its another branch of the US gov't spewing propaganda instead of being a gov't watchdog as it needs to be in a democracy.

There have been at least 4 times that I'm aware of when the US and Russia were on the brink of WWIII throughout the last 40 years. Did you know about these instances? The last I know of personally happened in the mid 80s. Here is another recent case... Did you know about this when it happened? Did the MSM report this to you... Do you think they would report something like this and create mass panic. Believe me, working for who I do, if you new 1/10th of what I know, you would be shaking in your boots.

At the Brink of Nuclear War - U.S.vs. Russia

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by insideNSA
The original hijackers where US/Mossad/British, which took the weapons headed for Iran.

How come you know this but the MSM isn't reporting this..

Russia nuke going to Iran, intercepted by U.S forces...
Holy #. The ratings would go through the roof and REALLY scare people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here we go again... There is zero, I repeat zero evidence to point at any nukes, mossads, or such. It doesn't even make sense that nukes would be loaded into the vessel and after that they risk being inspected by Finnish customs or discovered by the dock crew. That would be the most idiotic move ever.
All articles say may, might have, possibly etc. etc. they are just guessing.

[Edit] And why not add this to the tons of existing threads?

[edit on 26/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Please join the discussion on this topic in the existing thread found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before Submitting News - Please Read These Instructions

Closed.

top topics

join